- Includes 2 minifigures
- Beach House interior features a cash register, floor lamp, radio and bottled beverages
- Beach House exterior features a pier, bucket, starfish, blue sea, tan sand, green grass, brown decking, seating and a table
- Includes a built seagull, 2 surfboards and a paddle for paddleboarding
- Yellow, dark blue and white color scheme
- Spend a day at the seaside
- Visit the cozy beach café
- Try a spot of surfing
- 3-in-1 model: rebuilds into a summer shack with an outdoor swimming pool or a summer cottage by the sea
- Beach Hut measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (10cm) deep and 10” (26cm) wide
- Summer cottage measures over 5” (14cm) high, 5” (14cm) deep and 6” (16cm) wide
- Summer shack measures over 4” (12cm) high, 7” (20cm) deep and 7” (19cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating1.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.1out of 5 stars
- November 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fun Summer Build!Mikeylangelo | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!The Beach Hut is a winner in my opinion. All three builds are enjoyable, and look really good as display pieces. There isn't a lot of playing space inside the structures (like most Creator sets), but I like Creator sets because they look very nice as displays. The combination of the dark blue and yellow flows very well together, and I like how each structure opens up to show a very detailed inside. This is a great set!Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beach Hut
- November 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love the beach theme and designAstrokitty12 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Friend or Family Member's ChildI really like the yellow and navy blue colour scheme of the beach hut, which has to be one of the most attractive of the Lego Creator sets. There are some nice details such as the starfish, waves and seagull which add to the beach theme. The minifigures that come with this set are a boy and girl surfer, a nice touch is that their outfits are completely interchangable so they can both take a turn at surfing! The interior of the beach hut is quite small, but big enough to fit minifigures inside and can be used as a playset. I like that the set can be used to build different styles of beach hut or a little house, and leaves room for creativity! It is a shame that this set is to be retired soon, I bought one to give as a gift but am contemplating buying another one before they are sold out.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Beach Hut
- January 20th, 2015Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Nice little buildbppyle | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI picked this set up day after New Year's, and it was a nice colorful addition to my collection. The colors are very nice, with the yellow and dark blue. It has hinges to close it up as a cottage or open to access the interior. The main build is the best, it uses all the parts. The other two, don't use as much. I built all three and then rebuilt it as the main model. I think its supposed to be a small snack shop on the beach. There is a cash register and some money inside. Its mostly empty inside, with just a couple accessories, like jars and I think a space heater type thing. Its kind of deceiving on the box, its displayed with the set opened up, making it look much larger than it is. Its half the size if closed up. I also had a lot of noticably lighter colored dark blue roof bricks. Several are quite a bit lighter blue than the rest. I think this happens a lot with the deeper, darker colors. I like the sea side settings and this one goes well with my others.5 May 2015Jordan - Core Product Specialist, Consumer ServicesIt is great to see you have added this Creator 3 in 1 set to your collection and I am impressed that you built all three versions of the set before deciding which version was your favorite. It is extremely important that our builders know what they are getting prior to opening the box. Since you mentioned your confusion with the size of the set compared to the box I will definitely discuss this with our packaging and design teams. We want you to be confident with your purchases going forward and want to make sure that our box art does not set unreal expectations.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Beach Hut
- January 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Purchased for my 9 yo daughterTonyG | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterI have three daughters and they are all LEGO fans. Bought this for my youngest and she had it put together fairly quickly and they all had their LEGO's out and building on the table I made for Christmas.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Beach Hut