Stage a thrilling 76131 Avengers Compound Battle and defeat Thanos and the Outrider with this LEGO® Marvel Avengers toy building set! The Avengers headquarters features a 2-level office building with a meeting room—including a table with a secret gun compartment, an opening ‘laser-beam' safe, helipad, garage, rooftop spring-loaded shooter and dual stud shooters, plus a rotating, tilting radar. This popular toy construction set also includes a buildable toy helicopter with adjustable, spinning rotors and 6-stud rapid shooter, and an offroader with a rotating turret with dual stud shooter. Play out thrilling scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with 4 minifigures, an Ant-Man microfigure and posable Hulk and Thanos big figures.
- This buildable superhero playset includes 4 Marvel Universe minifigures: Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Nebula and a 4-armed Outrider, plus posable Hulk and Thanos big figures and an Ant-Man microfigure.
- This construction toy features the Avengers compound with a 2-level office building, helipad, garage, plus a helicopter and offroader for creative play.
- The office building features: 2 Avengers ‘A' logo elements on the exterior wall; rotating, tilting spring-loaded shooter on the rooftop; lower level with an entrance, buildable rotating computer and a ‘laser-beam’ safe; and an upper level with a meeting room, table with secret compartment, rotating door leading to the helipad and accessory elements including 3 chairs, 2 guns, 3 cups and a jug.
- The compound also features: a helipad with 2 dual stud shooters and bridge to the office building; garage for the offroader with a ramp, opening barrier and a rotating, tilting radar dish; and tool racks with crowbar, wrench, welder and circular saw elements.
- Helicopter features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spinning, tilting rotors and a 6-stud rapid shooter.
- Offroader features a minifigure cockpit and rotating turret with dual stud shooter and standing room for a minifigure.
- Weapons include Nebula's sword and Thanos's buildable, double-sided battle axe.
- Accessory elements include Captain Marvel 10 Power Bursts for imaginative play.
- The Iron Man minifigure and Thanos and Hulk big figures are all new for March 2019, and the Nebula minifigure and Ant-Man microfigure each feature new-for-March-2019 Avengers team suit decoration.
- Recreate exciting scenes from the Marvel Avengers movies with this action-packed superhero toy building set for kids.
- Avengers compound measures over 6” (17cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 7” (20cm) deep.
- Helicopter measures over 3” (9cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Offroader measures over 2” (7cm) high, 4” (11cm) long and 2” (6cm) wide.
- October 21st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AmazingI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonFirst let me tell you how well made these bricks are. The design is amazing and the time efforts of enjoying building with my 4 yrs old. i know it say 8 yrs old but my son loves lego and duplo . He got so excited for his lego superhero and he start playing with them as soon he woke up. Took me long to build because I was exhausted at the time. Overall recommend and follow the instructions. Thank you ,Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Avengers Compound Battle
- June 28th, 2019Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Very disappointed for the pricePatrickA |Purchased for: SelfBought it on discounted price, and I'm glad of it, because even with a good discount, this set is not worth the price you pay. I have a huge respect for Marvel Super Heores sets, but this one is so childish, and so not movie related. Captain Marvel only arrives at the end of the battle. Ok we get Iron Man, Ant-Man Hulk and Nebula, but why not bringing Captain America, Thor, Hawkeye and Rocket together, like in the beginning of the fight scene ? And Thanos had a double war blade in the movie, not a huge mace.........And for the price, why not much more Outriders ? I mean, these are all massively made, right ? Remove the little jeep from this set and put a lot more outriders. Extremely disappointed.5 July 2019Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. Things can get a little tricky when we're creating a set based on an upcoming movie. In some cases, we have to base our designs on early drafts or concept art. This is because it takes us a long time to create a LEGO® set, and we want to make sure that it's good and ready in time for a movie's release! We do our best to make sure things are as close to the final movie as possible, but if a detail changes during the film's production or a planned scene gets cut, we may end up with a set that's not 100% accurate. Either way, all our movie-based sets are okay'd by the creators and they're always fun to play with!Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money1.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Avengers Compound Battle
- May 17th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Build, Not-so-good priceI would recommend this to a friend!The structure is actually very nice in my opinion, I really like the small details that were inside, as well as the opening garage. The helicopter and car are very pointless, but I suppose a child will enjoy playing with them. The figures are a bit strange;starting with the big figs, the Hulk is great, Thanos is better than last years, although the mold for the head is still wrong. As for the minifigs, Iron Man is cool, Nebula I wish had her original printing, Captain Marvel is ok, and tiny Ant-Man is great. and the Outrider has great printing. Overall, a set I think kids will love, but adults may not. Also, the price is a bit too high, I advise waiting for a discount.Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Compound Battle
- April 2nd, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good set, Bad priceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought this set on release day at the Lego store, for $140 Canadian. At 700 pieces with 2 bigfigs, understand that the price will be higher than 10c per part. But I do not think that the price is justified. if anything, I think that $110 is the most it should have been. The build is fun and aesthetically pleasing, and the figures, including Thanos and Hulk, are well detailed, though Thanos is still using an out-of-date piece. The compound has lots of interior space, but not a lot of detail on the interior. The garage has two well-designed vehicles and cool door functions, and the main building has a detailed conference room with a rotating door, but the bottom floor has a crudely detailed cell for the Infinity Gauntlet and a mere computer panel for the reception. The end result was smaller than expected, though still quality with good figures. If you are planning to purchase it, I would definitely recommend the set, though wait until it goes on sale, around 20% off.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Avengers Compound Battle