Join forces with Aquaman™ and Mera™ and battle Black Manta™ for the treasure in LEGO® DC Super Heroes 76095 Aquaman: Black Manta Strike, featuring Black Manta’s submarine, with an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines. This set also includes a buildable underwater scene with 2 detachable treasure elements, 3 minifigures with trident, sword and Power Blast weapons, plus a shark figure to role-play battles from the Aquaman movie and create your own Atlantis adventures.
- Includes 3 LEGO® DC Super Heroes minifigures: Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™, plus a shark figure.
- Black Manta’s submarine features an opening minifigure cockpit, 2 spring-loaded shooters, 6-stud rapid shooter and 2 engines.
- Underwater scene features seaweed elements and 2 detachable gold-colored treasure elements.
- Weapons include Aquaman's trident and Power Blast, Mera's Power Blast and Black Manta's sword.
- The LEGO® DC Super Heroes Aquaman™, Mera™ and Black Manta™ minifigures are new for August 2018.
- Role-play exciting underwater scenes from the Aquaman™ movie.
- Black Manta’s submarine measures over 1” (4cm) high, 9” (25cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- August 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Where's Ocean Master?I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been anticipating this set after seeing it from the SDCC reviews and I have to say, it's a pretty awesome set. If you're tired of the batman movie sets, this is a nice change up for your DC collection. The figures are some of the best printed ones so far, with Mera being the standout...love the shimmering body scales overlay on top of the Teal green. The Manta ship is a nice, sleek design, and I like it more compared to the last one we got in set 76027. This is a very nice set for the price and while I realize this is a movie tied in set, I really hope we get the Ocean Master fig from the Aquaman Rage of Atlantis dvd in a set soon.Level of Difficulty1.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- August 11th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat set featuring aqua man, staying faithful to the upcoming film about him. The set is easy to build, the black underwater craft built to resemble a manta Ray is surprisingly sturdy and fits the antagonist black manta. The three figures are great, Aquaman is printed with a different costume to the Atlantis set one, Mera is printed nicely and has the ‘red’ hair as seen in the film trailers. The villain black manta is nicely put together and looks faithful to other images seen of him. Also included in the set are an underwater plant and shark, which can be placed on top of the plant to look as if swimming. All in all a good set for the price.Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- May 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Aqua-Great!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great movie-accurate LEGO set with one of Aquaman's greatest foes Black Manta. Black Manta has great body print and a unique helmet. I was surprised that no head came with the Manta-helmet, so without his helmet Manta is headless which is kind of funny. I give this figure a 4/5 due to no head being included with this figure and there being no leg print on the mini-figure. Meera's lego mini-figure looks great with detailed print and vibrant colours! Her blue suit contrasts nicely with her red-hair, in Aquaman's words, "Red-head's you gotta love em." And I do love this mini-figure I give it a 5/5. Aquaman's mini-figure has great print on his legs and chest with the gold scales from the movie. His head is reversible with a calm and angry facial expression which I think is fitting for Aquaman's character. I give this character a 5/5. The "Manta-mobile" or submarine was fun to build! It looks sharp, I like how spacious the cockpit is for Black Manta to sit in and the black and red colour scheme is very attractive! The shark included with this set is a fun extra which floats on top of the seaweed to make it appear as though the shark is swimming. Overall this set is very well made with great mini-figures, it's pretty movie accurate, and there's an okay amount of playability. I personally think this set is fairly well priced, but perhaps adding another shark, mini-figure, or item to increase the playability of this set could possibly have improved this set. All in all, I am very happy with this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike
- January 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeStocko |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set is amazeballs. It has limited duel moulded piece counts or something and it sports both play features and bricks. It comes with a full day of utter peace as your child builds it, and a follow up day of arguments when a sibling breaks it and loses a bit. It’s just flipping marvellous.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aquaman™: Black Manta™ Strike