Head for the runway with this authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic Airport Rescue Vehicle, featuring a red, black and gray color scheme, working boom mechanism, 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, large driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, wing mirrors, equipment storage compartment, twin-axle steering, double rear axle and chunky tires. Upgrade with the 8293 Power Functions motor set (not supplied) for a motorized boom mechanism and working warning beacons. Rebuild this model to create a Fire Rescue Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features working twin-axle steering, double rear axle, chunky tires, long versatile boom with multi-directional water cannon, detailed 4-cylinder engine with moving pistons, driver’s cab with detailed dashboard, warning beacons and an opening equipment storage compartment.
- Check out the authentic red, black and gray color scheme.
- Operate the multi-directional boom to position the water cannon.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- Upgrade with the 8293 LEGO® Power Functions set (not included) for a motorized boom and working warning beacons.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Fire Rescue Vehicle.
- Airport Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 16” (42cm) high, 17” (45cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide, and 6” (17cm) high with boom retracted.
- Fire Rescue Vehicle (with boom extended) measures over 12” (31cm) high, 21” (55cm) long and 5” (13cm) wide, and 5” (14cm) high with boom retracted.
- September 18th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A fin Lego Technic set, a really fast buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had a lot of fun building this one. It went together really quickly. I may put a motor in it as it has the instructions to pop one in. It really plays well, and it is a lot of fun to imagine it buzzing around the airport in an emergency. The gearing is creative and the design for the boom is terrific. Whoever designed it, kudos!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 52 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Rescue Vehicle
- January 3rd, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition to the technic rangeBmac |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBrilliant model to build with loads of detail especially the working engine,the four wheel steering and finally the operation of the boom which can be enhanced by adding the motor kit which is really easy to fit,I also fitted the two led lights to the front.Overall a great build and would recommend to anyone.Level of Difficulty3.0Was this helpful?55Airport Rescue Vehicle
- August 14th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO 42068SJC2010 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA good intermediate technic set, a reasonable value set with a relatively quick build time. Great functions made even better with 8293 power functions motor set.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Rescue Vehicle
- October 11th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A nice set to get back into legoI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this today after being 11 years since I last bought a Lego set. This Airport Fire truck being the biggest set I got to date means it was a bit more of a challenge than what I'm used to, The only difficulty was when I was trouble shooting when I miss aligned some parts a dozen steps back. It got me feeling almost what it was like getting a new Lego set when I was growing up. Overall it's a good set with many good functions, just the steering could be done a little easier to turn when steering the vehicle.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Airport Rescue Vehicle