Aira’s Pegasus SleighAira’s Pegasus Sleigh4.62558.
Build a flying sleigh with Aira Windwhistler, the Wind Elf! Fly up to the clouds pulled by Starshine and Rufus, the 2 pegasi to help the LEGO® Elves find the magic wind key they need to send their lost friend Emily Jones back to the human world. Load up the chest with cookies for the journey and then follow the magic map with Aira and Azari Firedancer, the Fire Elf, to an ancient windmill in the sky. Miku the baby dragon has the last key, but how will the elf friends get it from her? Help Aira muster her magic wind powers to blow cookies towards Miku, and distract her long enough to grab the key. Includes Aira Windwhistler and Azari Firedancer mini-doll figures, plus Miku the baby dragon and 2 pegasi: Starshine and Rufus.
- Includes Aira Windwhistler and Azari Firedancer mini-doll figures, plus Miku the baby dragon and 2 pegasi: Starshine and Rufus
- Features Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh and an ancient windmill with a secret cave
- Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh opens for the Elves to get inside and features pop-out wings and a chest for storing supplies
- Windmill features turning sails, a fishpond and a cozy cave with a hook for the key
- Accessory elements include 2 cookies, a fish, lamp, map, signpost with the four elements, wind key and 2 power icons: wind and fire
- Build a magical Pegasus sleigh to fly up to the clouds!
- Head to the cozy cave to read the magic map
- Relax under the windmill by the pond after finding the wind key
- Windmill measures over 5” (13cm) high, 3” (10cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep
- Pegasus sleigh (with wings extended and 2 pegasi) measures over 1” (5cm) high, 10” (26cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- November 6th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Flying HighLilay | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!This set was fun! I love that the sleigh was easy to build, and it's fun to push the wings out. It's simple but fun.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh
- September 7th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Exciting new Elves setMber | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe wing action was the coolest part. Putting people on by lifting the hood and the pegasi wings ('can be clipped to othe things') are some more suggestions. Overall, my daughter was quote happy to have this set- she saved up her money in anticipation of this wave of Elves releases amd they didn't disappoint us. The colors are nice in the Elves sets and as she pointed out, different color schemes sognal which themse, but also encourage an idea of play (her words were closer to this set wouldn't be as interesting if it were in Ninjago colors- the starker contrast of the palace specifically).Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh
- August 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Fly with the ElvesXyraS | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWow! This set is great! It has moving parts and is a lot bigger than I had imagined it would be. If you like to store your completed creations in the original box...this is not a set for that (at least not with it completely together; take the pegasi out of the rig and you can). I'm not 100% thrilled with the purple and yellow together, blue or green would have looked better (in my opinion). But overall this set is really attractive. This set includes two pegasi and two elves. When together you can pull a lever to make the sleigh's wings expand for take off. With a good imagination you can easily visualize the elves being whisked through the sky to their destination.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh
- September 2nd, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love Lego'ssherie | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little addition to your Lego Elves set and I love the Pegasus'!! Keep up the good work Lego's!!!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Aira’s Pegasus Sleigh