Carry out vehicle rescue operations with the fully remote-controlled 6x6 All Terrain Truck. This authentic 2-in-1 LEGO® Technic model features a blue, red, yellow and black color scheme, large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors. Remote-controlled functions include forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers, and a working crane and winch. Rebuild this model to create a Research Explorer Vehicle for a double build-and-play experience.
- Features a LEGO® Power Functions large motor, medium motor, battery box, receiver and a remote for an array of remote-controlled functions, including forward and reverse drive, front steering, extendable outriggers and a working crane and winch.
- Also features large chunky tires, heavy-duty bull bar with chain and hook, movable lights and a detailed driver’s cab with opening doors.
- Check out the vibrant blue, red, yellow and black color scheme.
- Activate the LEGO® Power Functions and use the remote control to maneuver the vehicle into position, extend the outriggers, rotate, raise and lower the crane or raise and lower the winch.
- A uniquely decorated LEGO® Technic 40th Anniversary brick is included with this model.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Designed for indoor use only.
- This product requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for types and quantities.
- 2-in-1 model: rebuilds into a Research Explorer Vehicle.
- 6x6 All Terrain Tow Truck with boom raised and outriggers extended measures over 20” (51cm) high, 24” (63cm) long and 14” (37cm) wide, and 10” (26cm) high and 7” (20cm) wide with boom lowered and outriggers retracted.
- Research Explorer Vehicle measures over 9” (23cm) high, 18” (47cm) long and 9” (23cm) wide.
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Interesting build and decent RC truckKenjara |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the biggest Technic set I have tacked since the space shuttle decades ago. Following on from the Tracked Racer last year this is my second Technic RC. The build took a long time and was a good challenge. It has a lot of pieces and some complex gearing mechanisms that require concentration and are very interesting to put together. I kept double checking the gears as I was building the model wondering if I had made a mistake but it turned out fine. Learning how the gears all work together and switch between the different functions was the most fun part of the build and I found this rewarding in itself. It is great to see things like proper differentials making it into a Lego model. The finished model looks great. I love the blue colour but did not like the dark dishes for the wheels so I left them yellow. I think the blue and yellow go together well. The bear on the front is a nice touch and the chains add to the scale look of the model. The engine although a little small for the truck has pistons that move as the truck moves which I thought was a nice touch. I do think more could be done with the bed at the back of the truck. I see the advantage of leaving it open so that the gears can be seen but a removable flat cover so things could be loaded onto it would have been nice. As for the motorized side of things the truck moves and turns well enough and can navigate over some small dips and bumps. The outriggers and crane all operate smoothly but you do need to flick a switch on the model to switch between these modes. If I had any suggestions regarding the motorized side of the model it would be that the drive train could do with a little more grunt. As I said with the Tracked Racer I would also like to see Lego offer an 2.4Ghz alternative to the IR transmitter and receivers at some point. All in all this is one of my favorite builds of recent years. It was fun and challenging to build as well as a great model to play with afterwards.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- January 3rd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I submitted 2 reviews and they ignored themI would recommend this to a friend!I gave the model 5 stars because I love it! why my review got omitted! i even put pics. Is lego not clever? I am promoting your product, thats how you thanks me!, I love the truck, much better than the claas xerion, which is awfulPlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- August 18th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0RC is always betterCsasvC |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAfter I open the box I was actually surprised for the size of the car. I believe many people did realize the size of it until they got it. Complex gear structure, several functions, middle range RC. It is truly a set not just fun crafting it, but also playing with. But still, I have a mild disappointment over it off road ability. Not just the structure would’ve makes the power from the motor always goes too that wheels witch if it is above the ground. But also the power from the motor really just simply not enough for some bit extreme off road track. But still the car looks really nice. Even it can’t do much off road. All that functions still makes it a very playable product.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 21 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck
- August 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Technic FanI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love the Technic series of Lego build and able to use motors and gears in most builds.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 8 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?556x6 All Terrain Tow Truck