Hi-tech motorized modelCool 4x4 Off-Roader, powered by an advanced smart hub with 3 motors and operated via the intuitive LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app.
Super-cool design and performanceDrive in all directions, traverse obstacles and get real-time feedback, such as speed and tilt—all via a smart device.
Rugged truck with huge wheels and chunky tires.
An educational play experience
LEGO® builders learn advanced elements of engineering.
Rugged high-rise independent suspension for rough terrain.
Challenges and achievements
Complete fun challenges to win reward badges.
Operated via the free LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app.
Perform amazing maneuvers with a touch of a fingertip.
A highly rewarding building experienceLEGO® builders are introduced to advanced elements of engineering as they construct this super-realistic LEGO Technic™ model.
Are you ready to take your LEGO® play experience to another level? The LEGO Technic™ 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 3 motors and controlled via the intuitive LEGO TECHNIC CONTROL+ app. The sophisticated app technology enables super-precise movement and functionality, while delivering endless authentic digital play combinations with authentic sound effects. Users can choose from different control screens to drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake and traverse obstacles. You can also get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log or test out your skills in the app’s challenges and achievement section. This sturdy 4x4 app-controlled truck comes with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels with chunky tires and a fresh color scheme with intricate sticker detailing. Its complex gear mechanisms and technologies introduce LEGO builders to advanced elements of engineering, while improving reaction times, cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- This cool toy truck model is controlled via the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app and powered by an advanced Smart Hub with 2 XL motors and 1 L motor for a more immersive play experience, authentic movements and hours of fun.
- The app-controlled LEGO® 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader is operated via a smart device with 3 alternative screens. Go to LEGO.com/devicecheck for a list of compatible smart devices.
- Multi-function control: Drive forward, reverse, steer, accelerate, brake, traverse obstacles, play sound effects and get real-time feedback, such as a speed and tilt log.
- One-touch control: Drag a direction on the screen and see the 4x4 carry out the maneuver.
- Challenges & achievements: Complete challenges to unlock achievement badges.
- Sturdy app-controlled LEGO® truck with high-rise independent suspension, large wheels and chunky tires.
- Smart Hub features Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) connectivity, activation button, 6 axis sensor (3 gyro and 3 accelerometer sensors) and 4 connectivity ports.
- Download the LEGO® TECHNIC™ CONTROL+ app from the App Store or Google Play. Ask your parents’ permission before going online.
- This remote-controlled truck requires batteries (not included). Please refer to the product packaging for type and quantity.
- This buildable LEGO® Technic™ model introduces LEGO builders to advanced elements of engineering, while improving reaction times, cognitive thinking and creative problem-solving skills.
- Not compatible with LEGO® Power Functions systems.
- 4x4 X-treme Off-Roader measures over 7” (19cm) high, 12” (33cm) long and 8” (22cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- May 24th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Kit to get started with FPVManagerRelaxedEngineer | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was really motivated from that tower challenge video, that I went out and got this kit, as well as a FPV camera, and Receiver Monitor. I struggled mostly with trying to manage the cables in segment TWO taking almost FIFTEEN minutes to route them without them popping out, and wanted to give them enough slack as well (bit of a perfectionist trying to get it to look like how it was in the book). I was surprised this kit didn't offer a Model B variant chassis to build with other parts, though not really disappointed since this one turned out great without any of the stickers. Overall it was a great experience building it, and am having a ton of fun with my FPV RC Truck!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?554X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Absolutely great brainer productsdiwan |I would recommend this to a friend!It was nicely stacked and packed for building it from scratch, what an engineering marvel to build this truck. It took me 4 days of continuous effort to enjoy me building this monster truck. In my true opinion I enjoyed more building (assembling) Legos piece by piece. it refreshed my mechanical memories. I absolutely enjoyed 4 days of building effort and playing after it was fully assembled. It was like watching a baby growing up.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- May 26th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Such an amazing Build and ToyBrianS |I would recommend this to a friend!I got this for my 2 kids, 9 yr old and 4 yr old. My son really just loves to look at cars and trucks so this was a no brainer. My daughter is super into legos and we started to work on this together. My son had fun putting on the sticker decals. Unfortunately, I had to finish the job but it was super fun for the kid in me too. I do think the recommended age is accurate as an older kid would probably want to spend more time with building it. But, being able to then use the app and control and drive it around made it so much fun. The motors are actually strong enough to go over small things which makes this "off road" toy actually work. The app was super easy to use even for my 4 year old, so he still gets to play with it. YAY! I immediately started looking for the other builds in this product line. This is a great toy!16 January 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceYour young superfan will quickly become a superman on wheels with this X-treme Off-Roader. ;) It's heartwarming to hear about your experience and seeing how it brought up the kid in you too. LEGO® Technic™ may be a bit advanced for your young fans, so it's truly awesome to hear you found a way to make it work. :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?554X4 X-treme Off-Roader
- May 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great start with the app control ...Postie33uk | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterBuilt this with my daughter who Is showing a intrest in lego that I’ve built so thought ok get this one and the rally car . The build was ok and no real problems. Only down thing which I found and so did my daughter with both models they just don’t go fast enough for kids .. my daughter loved the app control using the touch screen control . But today’s kids want speed ? So please lego change the gearing so future models go quicker, as my daughter who’s 9 get fed up with it going so slow .. I will look and see if can change the gearing myself for her but most wont and just give up on it..Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?454X4 X-treme Off-Roader