Get set for a historic race with LEGO® Speed Champions versions of the stunning 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 endurance cars. Each car features space for a racing driver minifigure, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshields and iconic details. With a race marshal minifigure plus a victory podium with a gold-colored trophy and checkered flag element, there’s everything needed to role-play a modern vs. classic 24-hour race. Includes three minifigures.
- Includes three minifigures: 2016 Ford GT racing driver, 1966 Ford GT40 racing driver and a race marshal.
- The race-ready, buildable 2016 Ford GT and 1966 Ford GT40 cars each feature a minifigure cockpit, wheels with rubber tires, removable windshield, plus authentic colors, design details and race-graphics stickers.
- The victory podium features play-starting elements including a checkered flag and a gold-colored trophy.
- Racing driver minifigures have authentic 2016 and 1966 race suit decoration.
- Accessory elements include two racing driver helmets and the race marshal’s flag.
- This set offers an age-appropriate build and play experience for ages 7+.
- 2016 Ford GT measures over 1” (4cm) high, 6” (16cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- 1966 Ford GT40 measures over 1” (4cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Victory podium measures over 2” (6cm) high, 2” (6cm) wide and 1” (3cm) deep.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Nice little setLegoMike89 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally pleased with this little set. I felt that both the cars were nicely detailed, however the GT-40 could have been a bit more rounded in its design. Nice features on both the cars with the spoilers moving on the Ford GT and the nose of the 40 pivoting. Love the three mini figures, especially the retro race suit mini figure. Would recommend for any Ford, or car enthusiast. The build time was a leisurely hour and a half. Great looking sticker sets for both the cars and a nice little podium.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?452016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40
- in 9 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego knocked it out of the park !!!Randyjr54 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFor a kid who grew up playing with lego, and the adult who plays with Fords I loved this. Lego knocked it out of the park, and I think I am hooked. The set looks great and helps get you through the Michigan winter when the big toys are locked up because of snow.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?552016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40
- in 10 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worth it for the minifigs and the GT-40, nice set!Tozz | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, this is a very nice set from Speed Champions! As a fan of Lego cars/vehicules, this series has brought me a lot of fun so far! The Ford GT/GT-40 set was not a priority as I'm not a huge fan of the blue oval brand, but 30% off at Toys R' Us convinced me. The GT-40 is an icon. This car is exotic yet brutal. I would have prefer the light blue/orange scheme from Le Mans as this is how I remember this car. Still, this one is beautiful! The technic for the hood and the back are interesting, very realistic shape. The stickers are accurate to the real thing and add a lot of appeal to the car. I usually complain about the amount of stickers in those sets, but I have to admit that they add a lot. The Ford GT 2016 is colorful and very beautifully curved. The stickers are nice and there's not too many. The only problem that cost half a star here is the lack of rigidity from the chassis. I add a 2x2 black tile on the windshield to give it a little strenght. The printed logo on the windshield is really cool. The minifigures are perfect. 3 different Ford suits, wich is something I would have appreciated in the Porsche set. The lady in the green jacket would have been perfect with a little Porsche logo or "Turbo" on the back. Globally a very nice set that I recommend, very fun to build and a lot of playing potential. Those will look nice in the street of my Lego city :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?452016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40
- in 10 monthsAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great settechmech88 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfA very nice display set. Lego, please do more sets like that this show a snapshot of the history of the cars. You've done this recently with the excellent ultimate Ferrari Garage, so more please! As with all Speed Champions, they have a lot of stickers which isn't everyone's taste, but I have no trouble with them, as working in engineering for over 20 years I delight in fine detail of all types. I do often find the manuals and sticker sheets folded in half in the boxes which devalues the feel slightly, but overall, and excellent set.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?552016 Ford GT & 1966 Ford GT40