Deliveries and returns
• Takes 2-4 business days.
• Please expect your delivery to take 1 more day for the following postal areas:
Aberdeen, Isle of Man, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Outer Hebrides, Paisley, Perth
• Free delivery applies to online and telephone orders over £50, otherwise £3.95*
• Free delivery will automatically apply to your online or telephone order.
*Qualifying purchases must be equal to or greater than the threshold value in merchandise only; any charges, Bricks & Pieces or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to the merchandise total.
• Takes 1-2 business days.
• Please order by 3:30pm CET if you wish to receive your order the next day. Valid for metropolitan areas only.
• Cost of express delivery is £21.00.
Collection Point Delivery
You can have your LEGO.com order delivered to a DPD Collection Point. Collection Points are available in Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Germany, Estonia, Spain, Finland, France, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Portugal, Switzerland, Poland, Sweden and the United Kingdom.
Some customers in these countries may not see the option for delivery to a collection point. We will be making this available to more customers soon.
- Takes 2-4 business days.
- You can only use a Collection Point in the same country where you placed the order.
- Parcels which exceed a weight of 8kg will be shipped to the shipping address listed on the order.
- Pick a Brick and Bricks & Pieces orders cannot be delivered to a Collection Point.
- We are also not able to deliver gift cards to Collection Points.
- Bring a valid form of identification with you when you pick up your parcel.
- DPD will provide you with status updates along your parcel’s journey to the Collection Point.
Pick a Brick & Bricks and Pieces
• Please allow 9-10 days for shipping of Pick A Brick and 7–10 days for Bricks and Pieces orders.
• Express and Collection Point deliveries are not available.
• Pick A Brick orders always ship with price and billing details.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
• Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
• If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
• Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
90 Day Returns Policy
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us FREE of charge within 90 days from the day you receive your parcel.
For more information on how to return your order, please go here.
For information about our products, replacement parts, warranty information or for any other questions you may have, please call us free at 00-800-5346-5555. Please note, when making a return, LEGO will need to share your contact details with our logistics partner in order to have your return collected and processed.
• For information on replacement parts, warranties or for any other questions you may have, please contact our Customer Service team.Please note:
• Business days are defined as Monday – Friday and exclude Bank holidays
• Items not in stock (e.g. on Back order, Coming Soon or Pre-order) ship as soon as they become available and estimated ship dates are shown on the product details page and in checkout at the time of placing the order.
• We are unable to take orders for delivery to PO Boxes, hotels and freight forwarding services.
• At this time, we do not accommodate orders to Channel Islands (including Jersey and Guernsey) and Gibraltar
• The LEGO Group reserves the right to terminate or modify (for future contracts) any shipping arrangements at any time without advance notice.
• If an order raises security concerns, the LEGO Group reserves the right to hold or cancel an order without a prior notice or explanation. We will inform you accordingly.