- Deliveries and returns
Deliveries and returns
We are unable to take orders for delivery to PO Boxes including Packstations, hotels and freight forwarding services.
Standard Delivery• Takes 2-4 business days.
• Please expect your delivery to take 1 more day for the following postal areas:
Aberdeen, Isle of Man, Inverness, Kilmarnock, Kirkwall, Lerwick, Outer Hebrides, Paisley, Perth
• Free delivery applies to online and telephone orders over £50, otherwise £3.95*
• Free delivery will automatically apply to your online, telephone or Pick a Brick order.
• Your delivery will be 100% carbon neutral! All our standard deliveries via DPD are made using electric vehicles or offset by clean energy projects.
*Qualifying purchases must be equal to or greater than the threshold value in merchandise only; any charges or value of gift cards purchased do not apply to the merchandise total.
• Takes 1-2 business days.
• Please order by 3:30pm CET if you wish to receive your order the next day. Valid for metropolitan areas only.
• We’re delighted to extend the option for express shipping to pre-ordered items. Pre-orders ship from the date they become available.
• Cost of express delivery is £21.00
Pre-orders and backorders• Backorder items are available to order but won’t ship until more arrive in our warehouse.
• Pre-orders are sets that are coming soon! They’re not out yet, but you can still place your order.
• Shipping dates for pre-order and backordered items are shown on the product page, in your bag, and in the order summary at checkout.
• Items will ship as soon as they become available. We’ll email you to let you know when your order leaves our warehouse.
• If you’ve ordered other items in addition to your pre-order or backordered item, the rest of the order will ship separately.
• If you’ve qualified for any free or promotional items, they’ll ship with the next available items in your order.
• It’s easy to find the latest updates on your order—simply check your order status here.
Pick a Brick• Please allow 11-15 business days for shipping of Pick a Brick “Bestseller” and “Standard” parts. Sometimes Standard items can take up to 28 days to be delivered.
• We charge a service fee for Pick a Brick orders. If your basket meets the minimum amount of £10 for each category, the service fee will be removed. The service fee for Bestseller items is £2.50. For Standard items, it’s £5.
• Express and Collection Point deliveries are not available.
• Pick a Brick orders always ship with price and billing details.
Order a gift for your children or friends and be sure that your secret is safe!
• Every order is shipped in a plain box, and you can specify the 'Ship To' address such as a relative's house or place of employment.
• If you have requested delivery to an address different from your billing address, price/billing details will not be included since we assume that the delivery is a gift to the recipient.
• Pricing information will be included in your shipping confirmation e-mail.
You’ll be able to cancel your order until it reaches the ‘In Warehouse’ status. To find out where your order is in its journey you can check your account page.
If your order includes only pre-order or backorder items, you’ll be able to cancel up to 5 business days before the estimated delivery date. If you missed the cancellation window, you can return your item in exchange for a full refund.
90 Day Returns Policy
If you’re not completely satisfied with your order you can return it to us FREE of charge within 90 days from the day you receive your parcel. We’ll refund your order within 14 business days of receiving your return. For more information on how to return your order, please contact Customer Service.
For information about our products, replacement parts, warranty information or for any other questions you may have, our Customer Service team will be happy to help. Please note, when making a return, the LEGO Group will need to share your contact details with our logistics partner in order to have your return collected and processed.