- LEGO® 4-stud Red Storage Brick
LEGO® 4-stud Red Storage Brick
Stack, store, build and more in classic LEGO® style with this iconic red 2x2 LEGO Storage Brick. Create a storage solution with the lifting studded-lid and large hollow compartment. Then, connect to more storage bricks for a life-sized building experience. Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
- Create a LEGO® storage space for LEGO bricks, toys and more!
- Build bigger-than-ever creations with life-sized LEGO bricks!
- Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
- Add 5001388 8-stud Red Storage Brick for an even bigger LEGO storage unit!
- Measures more than 9” (22cm) long, 9” (22cm) wide and 7” (17cm) high (at top of studs)
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 22nd, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Creative Containerdesdouglas | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this to store all the Minifigures I have. This 4-stud brick container is bigger than what I expected, so that was a pleasant surprise. As some reviewers have mentioned, small pieces can and will get stuck on the bottom so I highly recommend you use packaging tape to cover up the area. I have no issues with any small pieces getting stuck since I taped the bottom up before I used it. With that being said, I still plan on purchasing more in different colors in the future.Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 4-stud Red Storage Brick
- December 29th, 2012Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0I need 50 more!TrothSolace | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!My wife purchased this for me for Christmas, and I absolutely love it! It is so great! Does not hold quite as much as you think when you first look at it, but that is because they are stackable. It's an average price as far as LEGO is concerned, but takes storing and sorting your loved bricks to a whole new level of awesome! Highly recommend! And recommend you buy plenty!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 4-stud Red Storage Brick
- May 4th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0StorageRickabod | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWife picked this up for me. I store my 1x2 bricks in it.Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 4-stud Red Storage Brick