- LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
FREE MINDSTORMS® Mini Robots set with purchases over $100Learn more
Stack, store, build and more in classic LEGO® style with this iconic blue 2x2 LEGO Storage Brick. Create a storage solution with the lifting studded-lid and large hollow compartment. Then, connect to more storage bricks for a life-sized building experience. Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
• Create a LEGO® storage space for LEGO bricks, toys and more!
• Build bigger-than-ever creations with life-sized LEGO bricks!
• Makes a great gift for LEGO fans!
• Add 5001386 8-stud Blue Storage Brick for an even bigger LEGO storage unit!
• Measures more than 9” (22cm) long, 9” (22cm) wide and 7” (17cm) high (at top of studs)
- Free standard 2-3 business day shipping on all merchandise orders over $35!
- Express shipping available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 2nd, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Love these storage bricks!stegreene13 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Santa brought two 4 stud bricks and one 8 stud brick to store all of the Duplo blocks my son got for Christmas. They are excellent! He is 2 y/o and they are sturdy enough for him to play with. I don't worry about them breaking even when he sits inside them. When play time is over they are perfect for holding all of his duplo blocks. I am ordering another one because the three he has are completely full!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
- November 30th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Not for Small PiecesJamesCanada | 25-34Purchased for: SelfThis would work great for Duplo or larger Lego bricks, but tiles and other small pieces get wedged in the groove around the bottom, which can be quite frustrating.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
- January 12th, 2013Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Overall a little DissappointedNicoleM | 25-34These bricks would be perfect for storing LEGO if the little pieces didn't get stuck in the circles at the bottom. I'm continually getting a toothpick to pick out the little pieces, and that sometimes doesn't even work. There is a simple solution of gluing or taping paper to the bottom inside but for the price you pay home remedies shouldn't be necessary.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick
- February 5th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great product, easy to uselonewolf | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love these. I can store my regular size lego bricks in them and at the same time build with these huge bricks. The kids would like to get enough to build a real playhouse, we'll see. It would be fun, for sure.Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® 4-stud Blue Storage Brick