Unleash Voltron!Build the classic animated hero!
Defend the universe!Relive the classic adventures of Voltron.
Assemble your hero!
Combine the lions to build mighty Voltron.
Lions on the loose!
Play with the lions individually.
Create your own adventures!
Or relive stories of the legendary defender.
Capture the classic look of the giant robot.
Largest LEGO mech ever!
Voltron stands over 15” high.
Includes sword and shield!
Battle evil wherever it may be.
Adventure awaits!Includes five lions plus Voltron’s weapons.
It’s time to defend the universe so get ready to form LEGO® Ideas 21311 Voltron, the biggest buildable LEGO mech ever! This awesome set features buildable and highly posable black, blue, yellow, red and green lions with specially designed, extra-strong joints to combine them all and create the Voltron super robot, plus a huge sword and shield that attach firmly to Voltron's hands. Ideal for display or to recreate thrilling action from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Features 5 buildable and posable lions that can be transformed and combined to create the giant Voltron super robot.
- Play with the lions individually or combine them using extra-strong joints to form Voltron—the black lion forms the head and torso; the red and green lions form the arms; and the yellow and blue lions form the legs.
- Pose the head, shoulders, arms and wrists of Voltron (legs are not posable).
- Also includes a sword and shield (each with silver-colored elements) that attach firmly to Voltron’s hands.
- Includes a booklet with building instructions, plus information about the set’s fan creator and super force of LEGO® designers.
- This set includes over 2,321 pieces.
- Display or play out exciting stories from the original 1980s animated Voltron TV series and the modern DreamWorks Voltron: Legendary Defender series.
- Voltron measures over 15” (40cm) high, 5” (14cm) long and 8” (21cm) wide.
- Black lion measures over 6” (17cm) high, 8” (22cm) long and 5” (15cm) wide.
- Yellow and blue lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Green and red lions each measure over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Voltron’s sword measures 11” (29cm) long.
- Voltron’s shield measures 6” (16cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 1 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over $149!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- April 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing But.....Edstreme | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAbsolutely LOVED putting this together. I love how they use simple pieces us to implement the eyes. Was a lot of fun putting together, took me back to the days of the Defender of the Universe. Very solid piece, great quality, took about a week, but only worked on it for about 2-3 hours a day. Wanted to prolong the build, cause once it's done...it's done lol. My one criticism and wish, is that for the price and piece of art, I wished it would've come with the Lego figures. I think that would've really made it complete. Most the time any large collectors set would have. Just a thought. Thanks Lego for coming out with amazing ideas and bringing back the great things we love and grew up with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron
- July 29th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0LEGO Voltron?! TAKE MY MONEY!Smoov | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGrew up in the 80's with Transformers, Voltron, & Gobots all running a close tie behind what I'd have to admit was my overall favorite toy - LEGO's. While I've been eyeing a lot of the Creator Expert/modular building sets lately, my last LEGO set was the 1:10 Enzo Ferrari. The moment Voltron was announced, I knew I'd be pulling the trigger, no more sitting on the fence. Then I saw it in the window at my local LEGO store, & it was a done deal within 2 minutes. This is a truly exceptional set. Spent about 8-10 hours putting it together with a few breaks. Considering the difficulty of recreating Voltron & making it look like the real thing, this is a great design & build. While you come across a few little things here & there, they really nailed it. My main gripe is the lion legs popping off a bit too easily, but hey, if you make a set this large, design it this well, & keep the price reasonable - I can't even call that a complaint. You'd have to up the scale considerably to address the issue. That said - Please give us a massive Voltron just like you did with the Millennium Falcon! In the spirit of perfect 80's-themed sets to offer, I'd really love to see more "combiners" like Transformers' Devastator & Predaking. LEGO would once again have my money as fast as I could hand it over. Also, the DeLorean from "Back To The Future" as a 1:8 or-so model seems like a *total* no-brainer, universal among different age groups, & fortunately unchanged over the years. Please... Please do it! :)Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron
- December 1st, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing Lego MechaRuel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love this is set and I have 2 of them.. the endless possibilities of modifying them (MOC) makes this set timeless... I Modified my Voltron based on Leandro Tayag’s modification based on his original submission where this set based on.. if your interested to use his modification like I did.. pls follow him on his FB or Flickr page.. Len_d69 to view all his Lego creations... I only have an issue with the set.. the blue connectors that holds the right & left arms of the black lion snapped and broke... Be careful when playing with the Voltron Lego.. the blue pieces broke when my friend tried to dismantle it... luckily when I called Lego support.. when I requested for part replacement they have provided it to me free of charge... this are the ones that connects the legs of the black lion that holds the right and left arms.. shoulder part of the robot.. overall.. it’s a must for every Lego collector... unfortunately I can’t add more photos of the MODS I did for the other 4 lions.. I Modded the Blue lion The most.. Yellow, Red and Green are mostly head MODS to distinguish them from one to the other.. give them a bit of character for themselves5 December 2019Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceIt's truly amazing to see how creative you got with this LEGO® Ideas Voltron set! We're sad to miss out on the pictures of your other mods for the other 4 lions, but I'm sure they were just as amazing as these ones! Hearing about broken parts is never fun, but it's great that you reached out to our customer service so we could get them replaced for you. Thank you so much for reporting the quality issue to us. We wish you lots and lots of fun with this set and happy building! :DPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron
- July 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pure joy in a boxh82blat | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI purchased this set to build with my daughter. We are both huge Voltron fans. This set does not disappoint! It's an amazing combination of style, structure, and awesome-sauce! Building the individual lions might be the most fun I've had assembling a Lego set in recent memory. My daughter (6yo) was building a lion while I was building a lion. It was a nice way to team-build. The size and weight of Voltron is astonishing! It must weight over 3 lbs. It commands attention in any room. Seriously, just try to look away from this masterpiece. Once complete (which took over 3 evenings), we have continuously "Formed Voltron"! Very stable and fun to transform from lions to Voltron and back. Lots of unique building techniques in the lions and how they combine. The joins are impressive. Very impressed with how taking standard bricks can make the heads look like the cartoon lions. Highly recommend this set for any fan of Voltron or LEGOS. A lot of love went into designing this set and it shows! Thank you!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Voltron