Get set for a LEGO® Jurassic World™ 75927 Stygimoloch Breakout with this action-packed play set, featuring a laboratory with observation deck and a tilting workbench with breaking window function, connected to a dinosaur enclosure pen with 2 floodlights and a lifting gate. This fun Jurassic World toy for boys and girls includes 2 minifigures and a Stygimoloch figure.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Dr. Wu and a guard, plus a Stygimoloch figure.
- Features Dr. Wu’s 2-level laboratory with observation deck, ladder, 2 translucent-yellow floodlights, workbench, 2 windows, plus an adjoining dinosaur enclosure with a lifting gate.
- Stiggy features posable limbs and head.
- Lift up the gate and escort the captured dinosaur into the enclosure.
- Carry out experiments on the laboratory workbench.
- Stage a dinosaur breakout by smashing through the laboratory door, then flip up the workbench to push out the window.
- Also includes a tranquilizer gun.
- Accessory elements include 2 dinosaur eggs, computer and a yellow cup.
- Laboratory and enclosure pen measures over 5” (15cm) high, 7” (15cm) wide and 9” (23cm) deep.
- April 17th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stygimoloch BreakoutI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this set. I just bought it a few hours ago and it's one of my favorite from the Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom line. The Stygimoloch looks great. Since I own the only other LEGO herbivore, (Triceratops from 2012) I wanted to grab the second one LEGO has released. And I was very pleased with it. Th cage is a bit small though. It could have done much better if they added a food/water trough for the Stygimoloch. Dr. Wu's lab looks great, with very detailed stickers. The lab also has destructible walls which are a fun feature. Minifigures look great as well. The only downside is the $30 dollar price tag. For 222 pieces, I think it would have done well with a $25 price tag. I still highly recommend this set! 9.5/10Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stygimoloch Breakout
- July 13th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0TFOL |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been eyeing this set for the dino, not caring much for the build but after I was done building, I realized that the build is one of the strongest parts of the set. Unlike 75931 and many other sets before it, this actually feels complete, due to the uniformity of the build. The paddock for the dino is closed off (which is uncommon) and the research lab, while minimal, still provides enough play experience. The features such as the break away walls and opening gate are also welcome. The price to part ratio is a little high but thats expected from any set with large pre-molded parts. Even if you don't like the jurassic movies I'd still recommend checking this set out.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stygimoloch Breakout
- June 12th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing setI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set was fun to build, and uses many different types of pieces we didn’t really see until the new Jurassic World sets came out. The detail on the Stygimoloch is incredible, and for the price of the set, I feel that it was very detailed and was worth its cost. It is also a great edition to my other LEGO Dino and LEGO Jurassic World area in my LEGO city setup. It is overall an amazing set and I definitely recommend it!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 21 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stygimoloch Breakout
- June 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stiggy!Cachamoe |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my personal favorite set from the wave! The highlight of the set is the new Stygimoloch! It looks great with that new head mold, and it is refreshing to get an herbivore. The minifigs are great! Dr. Wu was a relatively hard minifig to get back in 2015, so its nice to get him in a cheaper set this time around. The generic Jurassic World worker looks great as well, but it would have been nice to get 2. The build is perfect! It is basically a better version of the Raptor Escape set from 2015. The pen looks great and has respectable size. The attention to detail considering the part count is impressive. There is also an observation window up top and a lab which doubles as a play feature. I even love the sticker selection! This set is pretty close to perfect IMO, especially since this is the only proper enclosure set in this wave.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Stygimoloch Breakout