Experience the iconic Porsche 911 GT3 RS with this authentic LEGO® Technic replica. Inside the box you’ll discover a special collector’s book chronicling the history of LEGO Technic and Porsche GT cars, together with 4 original-design rims bearing the RS emblem. The sets of elements are boxed, and the building sequence gives an insight into the real-life vehicle’s assembly process. The model features detailed, orange bodywork, red suspension springs, detailed headlights, taillights, brake calipers and rims with low-profile tires. The accessible cockpit features a detailed dashboard, working gearbox, steering wheel with gearshift paddles, racing seats and a glove compartment containing a unique serial number. Functions include opening doors and hood with storage compartment and suitcase, and an opening rear lid that houses a detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons. This 1:8 scale model has been designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- Features authentically designed aerodynamic bodywork, adjustable rear spoiler, headlights and taillights, red suspension springs, original-design rims with RS emblem, detailed brake calipers, low-profile tires, working gearbox, working steering wheel with gearshift paddles, detailed seating, glove compartment with unique model serial number, opening doors, opening hood containing a suitcase, and an opening rear lid with detailed flat 6 engine.
- Includes a collection of authentic stickers.
- Check out the orange color scheme.
- Open the doors to access the detailed cockpit.
- Lift the rear lid to access the detailed flat 6 engine with moving pistons.
- Open the glove compartment to reveal the unique serial number.
- Delivered in luxurious box packaging.
- Includes a special full-color collector’s book including the history of LEGO® Technic and Porsche GT cars, plus comprehensive building instructions.
- This LEGO® Technic model is designed to provide an immersive and rewarding building experience.
- This set includes over 2,700 pieces.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 16+.
- Porsche 911 GT3 RS measures over 6” (17cm) high, 22” (57cm) long and 9” (25cm) wide.
- January 1st, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth the money!Mazer36 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI can't believe how much detail and effort the lego designers put in this set, taking three years to develop! I had such an amazing experience putting the 4 speed transmission together, then continuing with the interior, after the body work of the Porsche. You get an code ingraved in a 1 X 4 white tile that give you special access to a certificate and pictures. Without any mortors or anything in the way, they could've add HOG steering as a option to the builder but, I really wish they could've make this an RC because there is plenty room to add a servo and a XL mortor. I'm still completely satisfied with the product although it lacks some features it should've had!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 13 hrs 48 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- August 16th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spent a lot of time but worth it!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI would rather describe it as an artwork. Really impressive by the curve outside and the gears and engine inside. But something need to be mentioned is that the PDK gearbox sequence is wrong. Also, the double engagement of PDK occurs frequently which can totally stop the gears from functioning. It's a disappointing flaw. If you want to own this model and have a better functional chasis, you may need to search for some fan-made improvement (e.g., on Eurobricks forum). Thankfully we have talented designer in LEGO group AND talented fans all over the world. Together we may see more extrodinary models.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- October 21st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0First Technic SetKIJohn |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is the first Technic set we have built. I thoroughly enjoyed building this set. We built it over 4 days but I took the photos each time I started and finished a section so I gave actual build time when I started the review. We are also working on the Disney Castle right now. My kid enjoys the regular legos over the Technic. No interest in this one. I enjoyed it though. I would definitely build another if I found one I really wanted. We don't have play experience with any legos. We build them and display them as a hobby and quality time with each other. TV is off, no electronics and we build and talk. It gets to be an expensive hobby but well worth it.Build Time: 10 hrs 28 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS
- June 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Best Technic ModelJango73 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWarning - The packaging itself is so awesome that you want to just admire in awe. I was waiting for this set for a while and picked it up on June 1 from the Lego store. The outside of the box itself tells you that it is a stellar product. When you open the box, you are greeted by some fantastic glossy boxes and a 500 page book on the history of Porsche and building instructions. This can well become a coffee table book. Each box is individually numbered and corresponds to a build component of the car. I have been playing with Lego since 1976 and have quite a few UCS sets but this one truly is above anything I have ever owned by Lego. I highly recommend this set to all Lego experts. I say experts since the product is a bit complicated for novices. Great job again Lego!!!Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Porsche 911 GT3 RS