Pick up your badge and join the police officers as they make a LEGO® City 60173 Mountain Arrest! This cool chinook helicopter building toy for 5-12 year olds features a police helicopter with opening cab, double spinning rotors, opening door on the back, net shooter, winch with string and hook, 2-level hideout with opening door, bathtub, beehive and post with crane and chain, plus a crook's escape buggy with space for loot. Includes 4 minifigures and a bear figure.
- Includes 4 LEGO® City minifigures: a police officer, pilot and 2 crooks, plus a bear figure.
- Features a 2-level crooks’ hideout with bathtub, opening door, beehive and crane with chain.
- Also includes a police helicopter with double spinning rotors, net shooter and winch with string and hook, opening cockpit and sliding rear door, plus an escape buggy for the crooks with space for a backpack.
- Move the crane arm on the hideout to lower the backpack and loot to the ground.
- Hit the trigger on the net shooter to launch the net at the crook while the officer rappels to the ground using the winch and hook.
- Accessory elements include 4 water elements, string net, brush, mug, map, backpack and 2 money bills.
- Police helicopter measures over 5” (13cm) high, 9” (24cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Crooks' buggy measures over 1” (5cm) high, 3” (8cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- Hideout measures over 5” (13cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- November 28th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Lego 2018 mountain policeI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfMy building experience was great fun for me but the price was a little high for the price per part ratio and I think somewhere around 35$ usd would be more reasonable but i do understand that there were new pieces including the beehive Black bear net shooter and new torso prints but my overall rating was 4 out of five stars because of the price, if only it was cheaper I would’ve given it 5 stars.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money2.0Build Time: 48 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mountain Arrest
- December 2nd, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0did it all for a black bear...koppola |I would recommend this to a friend!I've never known a police department to operate a sea knight styled helicopter before. It's extreme financial overkill to the police budget (and mine). The build looks good, but is also a bit large for my kid to operate with ease while shooting the net shooter. A single rotor heli would've been a better choice so he can just hold the tail and shoot the net shooter with his free hand; I will be down grading to a smaller size some day when I find a design to mimic. The inside of the heli is mostly unusable unless you just lay the minifigures inside. The hide-out is pretty cool on the outside, but the inside is sparse. The parts budget spent on the larger heli would've been better spent on making the hide-out more substantial on the inside in my opinion. The bear torn minifigure torso has been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection and makes a great hunter. The bear paw boxers has not been moved to my prehistoric cavies collection. The bear is awesome!!! Though I wish Lego would make an attachment for the bear to hook up to tow carts like a horse, or for a horse saddle to slide into place on them so minifigures can ride them, or just something more interactive to bring more play options into the day. Same goes for the big cats released this year. The price is to be expected for a set with all new parts. So I'd wait on a sale and try to find it for $10 less which I think would be more fair. Can't wait for the mountain police station and the mountain lion that comes with it!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mountain Arrest
- May 19th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Time for a bath.BigDezz |I would recommend this to a friend!I put this set together with my son. It was a fairly easy build and that chopper is HUGE! I liked the brown bear and honey as I cant remember seeing either before so that was cool. My son noticed a nice detail which is the scratches on the mini bather which suggests he and the bear have had a run in before. Overall I think this is a nice edition to the collection.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mountain Arrest
- August 16th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good Set, but horrible PriceI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI understand that there are some big, special pieces in the set such as the mountain piece, beehive, bear, and helicopter cockpit, but $60 for a 300 piece set is a Price Per Part Ratio of $0.20. For those of you who don't know what price per part is, it is an estimate of how much each part in the set would be worth, making up the total cost of the set. The average ratio for a fair-priced set is $0.10, so this set is definitely not well priced. Otherwise, the bear is a beautiful recolor of the polar bear and grizzly from the forest police station back in the day. The hide out is wacky and funny, and the buggy has a good design. The helicopter, while unoriginal, looks good from the outside, but it is very hard to put anything inside, as there is only one opening, and now doors. Overall, if this were at most a $45 set, I'd give it 5 stars. Get it if it is on sale somewhere!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money2.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Mountain Arrest