All kids love playing house and pretending to be mom and dad. And, with this easy-to-build, open and accessible dollhouse, you can join in the fun too! Big family dollhouse playset This colorful, contemporary dollhouse for toddlers provides many opportunities to play and learn. Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines as you both share imaginative role-play fun. There's mom, dad and child figures, plus a pet dog and a teddy bear – all designed to inspire a comforting emotional attachment in toddlers. Filled with familiar details and infinite fun, you’ll share endless precious developmental moments as you explore play possibilities together. For even more fun, you can rebuild the same pieces as a tower house, and then again as a residential house! Great educational toy for toddlers With recognizable characters and familiar scenes, LEGO® DUPLO® learning toys give kids hands-on, open-ended, role-play fun with endless developmental benefits.
- With this easy-to-assemble, open and accessible, 3-in-1 dollhouse playset, toddlers develop their fine motor, social and emotional skills as they build, play, redesign and play again.
- This versatile playhouse has a kitchen, living room, bathroom and a bedroom. It's packed with realistic details, such as an opening fridge. Includes mom, dad, child, dog and teddy bear figures, plus many fun accessories.
- Teach toddlers about everyday life, such as cooking, mealtime and bedtime routines. Rebuild as a tower house, and then again as a residential house! Share magical role-play fun as you explore play possibilities together.
- Kids will love playing out imaginative stories with this 3-in-1 playhouse. This great gift for toddlers aged 2 and over provides so much for them to explore, discover and learn.
- The main playhouse measures over 14” (36cm) high, 15” (39cm) wide and 3” (10cm) deep. To expand the play possibilities even further, integrate this versatile playset with other LEGO® DUPLO® playsets.
- Powered by kids’ imaginations! Hands-on, battery-free toys boost kids’ creative, imaginative and practical skills, and it gives them the satisfaction of making fun things happen ‘by myself’.
- Open this 3-in-1 dollhouse’s box and the building, playing and learning begins immediately. Simple instructions for parents and toddlers provide ideas and inspiration for instant enjoyment.
- Introduce preschoolers to learning with open-ended creative play that inspires young minds.With familiar scenes, fun characters and easy-to-handle pieces, LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are ideal developmental toys for toddlers.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – it's been that way since 1969.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
93% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.7out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
- March 26th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Childhood dream came trueTheInga |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI am 34 y.o. and my childhood dream was to have a dollhouse. Unfortunately my parents couldn't afford it,so I have been living all these years with this unfulfilled dream. I have several Lego sets from different themes, but when I came across this adorable modular house,I just couldn't get it out of my mind and bought it. My inner child is so happy now! Love all the cute details and especially blankets. Would love to have more small accesories for the house.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
- January 1st, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Beautiful Lego houseI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe bought this today for our 2 year old. It is his first Lego house and we had fun building together. There is so much detail and things going on for a Duplo set so we are made up with it. Also so many ways to build!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
- February 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set!KateS |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterThe set is really great! Lots of new building blocks. New characters! My 3-year old daughter built the house in about an hour. Real fun playing!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
- February 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great value. Amazing setCobugi |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: DaughterOur daughter (3) had to go back to Duplos after her little brother got mobile. We bought her this set and she hasn’t missed the small legos much and she has played with this set daily. This set is amazing. As a parent, I really appreciate the white and beige blocks, especially considering this set is mostly on our coffee table. The colors make it less Of an eyesore. This house gets reconfigured almost every other day by one of us. We have the duplo mat and I’d highly recommend it with this set. Want to purchase more as gifts but it’s out of stockPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Modular Playhouse
Shop more like this: