Fire Dragon AttackNINJAGO®
Explore the deep sea with this Ocean Diver gift with selected LEGO® purchase over $109, 1/10-24/10*.Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
Ninja fans will love playing out aerial adventures from season 1 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with the updated Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset. The impressive dragon toy is ideal for inspiring gripping roleplay action with its posable tail, legs, jaw and wings.
Guaranteed thrills for passionate ninja fans
The toy construction set is packed with 4 cool minifigures: ninjas Kai, Zane and Nya Legacy, plus their fierce enemy Wyplash, for kids to stage epic good vs. evil clashes. New for June 2021, Nya Legacy is a never-seen-before golden, collectible minifigure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO playsets.
Unique toys for imaginative builders
LEGO NINJAGO toys provide kids with an escape to a fantasy world of amazing action where they can team up with their heroes to take on a cast of fearsome villains as they play with a wonderful collection of building kits including mechs, bikes and dragons.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Fire Dragon Attack (71753) playset featuring a highly posable dragon toy for imaginative kids to enjoy hours of high-flying adventures.
- Ninja playset includes 4 minifigures from season 1 of the NINJAGO® TV series: ninjas Nya, Kai and Zane, plus evil skeletal general Wyplash, all armed with cool weapons.
- The detailed flying dragon toy has a posable jaw, tail, legs and wings, and a saddle on its back for kids to place ninja minifigures when they ride into battles.
- Includes a golden Nya Legacy collectible minifigure with a small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for collectible golden minifigures in 5 other NINJAGO® sets including Tournament of Elements (71735), Boulder Blaster (71736), X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Ultra Sonic Raider (71739).
- This 563-piece dragon playset is a rewarding building task for kids aged 8 and up and makes a great birthday or holiday gift.
- Measuring over 10.5 in. (27 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) long and 23 in. (59 cm) wide when standing on its back legs with wings spread out, the dragon toy is great for both play and display.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has a stunning collection of building kits to capture kids’ imaginations and help them learn positive values through role-play.
- For more than 6 decades, LEGO® bricks have been made from high-quality materials to ensure they pull apart consistently every time. Ninja skills and strength not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet stringent safety standards, so you can be sure kids are in safe hands.
- August 2nd, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Fire Dragon!I would recommend this to a friend!This set is really cool and and very large! The reason for 4 stars is that the head is kinda to small for a big dragon. It is also not very easy to play with due to the large size. The building experiment was fine but you have to build multiple things twice like the wings. They are built oppositely but it is still the same. It would have been cool to get a skeleton vehicle, but otherwise it’s a good set. I also love the Golden Nya! Probably the best golden figure yet! I recommend this set to people who like Dragons, Ninjago, and people who collect the golden NinjaPlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Fire Dragon Attack
- August 8th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0So much fun !The Lego Ninjago Legacy set is so cool ! This is awesome it comes in little packages number one through five with a full color step-by-step instruction booklet. This used to be so hard to do now it’s so easy and I love that it’s broken down step-by-step so you can do a little each day and not be overwhelmed with a huge project at one time. This is so much fun to do for everyone.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- August 13th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Lego SetI would recommend this to a friend!My 6 year old grandson loves to use blocks and other toys to build. This Fire Dragon Attack Lego Set is perfect for him because it helps with building and learning skills. It helps him to be creative. I love that the instructions are easy to understand and follow.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack
- July 20th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great funMarina |I would recommend this to a friend!My son has been loving Lego since he was only 5 years. Now being 15 he still enjoys it. It's good for their minds to follow instructions and it's quite good to keep them busy for some time. Although not actively playing with Lego anymore, he loves the aspect of using your mind to built them. Ninjago is one of his favourite themes from Lego.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Fire Dragon Attack