Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
LEGO® VIP získají od 13. do 19. července dvojnásobek bodů za online nákupy.Další info
Obsahuje malé části.
Tato autentická obytná dodávka je replikou klasického modelu Volkswagen Camper Van z roku 1962. Má všechny typické prvky! Na tomto modelu obytného karavanu najdeš opravdové detaily, jako jsou čelní maska ve tvaru V, zaoblená střecha a okenní rámy, otvírací čelní sklo (safari splitter), otevírací dveře, výsuvná střecha s textilním závěsem, střešní nosič, na zadní straně otvory sání vzduchu a mnoho dalších prvků! Neméně působivé jsou detaily skryté uvnitř, jako je vzduchem chlazený čtyřválcový motor VW, velké přední sedadlo, řadicí páka, nakloněná přístrojová deska a ikonický kulatý tachometr. V obytné části najdeš LEGO detaily – sklápěcí zadní sedadla, skládací jídelní stůl, skříňku se zrcadlem a dokonce i obraz. Věk 16+. 1 322 dílků.
- Model má 11 oken, autentické kostkované textilní závěsy a zrcátka
- Otevřením zadních dveří odhalíš detaily motoru
- Uvnitř také najdeš zadní sedačku, která se dá předělat na postel, tričko s nápisem „Make LEGO Models, Not War“ a zadní poličku s rostlinkou
- Měří 30 cm na délku a 16 cm na výšku
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 180 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- June 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Best imaginable return to LEGOBaaaaL | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I bought this set on a whim after not having played with LEGO for about 15 years. I spent my entire childhood playing LEGO, but I stopped at some point in secondary school. I checked out a few nice sets every once in a while in the store window, but I had never actually got around to buying any until a week ago. The set is not extremely difficult to put together, as it does not have a complicated engine, gearbox or anything of the sort, but the interior is nonetheless very nicely detailed with a lava lamp, or foldable bed and table, some plants, a painting, a "make lego models, not war" T-shirt, and curtains made of real fabric. It actually surpassess all expectations with all the interactive little bits that you can move. Doors, windows and cabinets open, beds and tables fold.The build is also fairly massive, so it can probably be played with as well, but the roof is a bit unstable in that one has to pay attention not to accidentally break off a few parts when putting it back on. Nothing serious. Overall, it is an amazingly detailed and extremely atmospheric set that will provide many hours of great fun. Highly recommended.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
- June 23rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing LEGO ModelWizardMajesticBeetle | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I have had this set for a few years now and it still makes me smile every time I walk past it. The campervan is quite big which means the design team have managed to cram an incredible amount of detail into the set. There’s folding chairs, lava lamps as well as a nicely detailed engine and dashboard. It’s also incredibly good value for money. I recently dismantled and rebuilt this set and it’s a brilliant build. Loads of pieces so it takes a wee while to put together but for me that’s a very good thing. I recently also bought an LED light set for this which really sets it off. If you are a VW fan or a LEGO fan looking for your next build then don’t hesitate in getting one if these.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
- May 4th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Worth Every Penny!CocoaPuff | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I believe this camper van is the dream car of a lot of us- that why we bought this set, because we couldn't fine a real one!!! :) This set took me longer to build because one piece of block was missing (no kidding) and I was searching all over the place for it! I'm sure I didn't drop it on the floor as I was taking out the pieces from the bags extremely carefully (otherwise my dogs would eat them). Anyways, luckily I had some extra pieces (different color though, but it got covered up by blocks went on top of it) left from the sets I built before and I was able to keep building it without running back to the store and buy that piece. I love both the Mini Cooper and this Camper van set but this set appears to be more fun to build. As I kept adding more blocks to the car base, I couldn't stop "wowing" because it has so much interior detail (painting on the wall, curtains, glass, wall lamps and etc.)! I didn't realize I completed building the van after I put all tires on, because I was expecting one final step to secure the tires (if you have a Mini Cooper set you will know what I mean). This is just a very small complaint, but the overall experience is absolutely great! It's such a beautiful, fun and proud piece to put in the living room (with the Mini Cooper :). Everyone I showed this to said that they wanted one as well. Get it before they are sold out! It's worth it!Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Volkswagen T1 Camper Van
- May 23rd, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0VW VanJM77 | 35-44So most LEGO sets of a certain size have bags labeled 1, 2, 3 and so on. Not this one. There are like 10 bags and no label. I had to open about 6 of them just to get the 1st page of instruction. There is no logic to the build organization. Who made this set? Why is it unlike any other large LEGO set? It’s taking forever because you have to hunt through all the random bags to find the proper pieces. Very frustrating.17. června 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear you're finding he set frustrating. Not all our sets have numbered bags - in fact, we've only started numbering bags relatively recently (and this set's been around awhile!). You might find sets with unnumbered bags in themes like Creator, Technic, and Architecture. Most fans will sort pieces before building in these cases - either by color or by part type. If you'd like to know beforehand if a set has numbered bags, you can always download the online version of the instructions at LEGO.build/BI-BV.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?35Volkswagen T1 Camper Van