Vylepši své LEGO® stavebnice se sadou 88011 Vlakový motor od LEGO Powered Up. Zabuduj tento motor do konstrukce LEGO vlaků a rozpohybuj je. Nezapomeň napájet motor pomocí 88006 Move Hubu nebo 88009 Hubu.
- Obsahuje vlakový motor, připojovací kabel a přípojný bod pro komponenty LEGO® Powered Up.
- Motorizuj LEGO vlaky a oživ své modely.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 180 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- May 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Works the same as its Power Function predecessororganista014 | 45-54Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!For the train motor component alone, this performs similarly as the old Power Function (PF) train motor (88002). However, take note that this is NOT compatible with the power function battery box -- you will need to purchase the new more expensive Powered Up (PU) battery box (88009) or hub (88006) and get the appropriate bluetooth remote control or download the phone/tablet app. This will work with the recent City train sets (holiday, Maersk, passenger, cargo, emerald night, etc.) and tracks, but not the older 9-volt systems. Also, this does not come with the axles and train wheels, so you might have to source them from your existing sets or extra parts. The wheels suffer from track slippage so if your engine is not heavy enough, you will get that annoying slippage and friction sound. An option is to mount the battery hub on top of this motor, which will challenge your creativity. Fortunately, you won't need the IR receiver since it is already built in to the hub that this motor connects to, so no need to worry much with the wires. I also noticed that this motor is slightly slower than the old PF motor, but not too much, which is fine because going at full speed on curves will make the train fly and derail off the tracks. The port plugs don't have clips, so they slip out of the hub if they are not secured. I will not go through the debate of Power Function vs. Powered Up on this review, but if you decide to go with the latter route, this is a direct and exact size/shape replacement for the old motor.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Expert LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?45Vlakový motor
- December 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This motor has wheelsEmperorrisebowl | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This motor is great. It does come with train wheels and all the other parts needed just like the previous generation. The picture is less detailed but that does not matter. Now you know.Bylo to užitečné?55Vlakový motor
- November 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Comes with wheels and axlesTrainplane3 | 25-34Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Like the other review states, it does come with wheels and axles. Aside from that it does exactly what it should do, move your train (when connected to a hub of course).Bylo to užitečné?55Vlakový motor
- June 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0This set includes wheels and axlesMonkeysout | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I was worried about the poor reviews on here for this set, specifically the lack of wheels and axles in this set. You can check what parts are available for a set by going to .... lego shop > bottom left of page > missing parts > buy bricks > search for 88011 and it shows ... "3 bricks available for this set, wheels, axle and motor" so its not just the motor. After ordering and receiving 2 sets, I can confirm the wheels and axles are included. This motor is £1 more than the old one, but worth it i think, since it has sensor feedback and better torque as seen in YouTube videos and my own testing. Note, you'll have to find/add your own couplers and any fancy trim you want. Contents of 88011 = 7pcs ------------------------ 1x motor 2x axles 4x wheels Don't forget, this motor is for the latest Powered Up hubs (Bluetooth) and it won't connect to the old Power Functions hubs (IR). Andy.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Vlakový motor