Zapoj světlo 88005 z edice LEGO® Powered Up do LEGO modelů s hubem Powered Up – třeba do modelu vláčku ze sady LEGO City 60197 Osobní vlak – a rozsviť své výtvory!
- Obsahuje 2 LED světla, připojovací kabel a přípojný bod pro komponenty LEGO® Powered Up.
- Standardní dodání do 3 až 5 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
- September 18th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant!KnightInArmour | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This product is brilliant! The wiring is only slightly difficult to add, due to the fact that it is so big, but that is nice for big builds! I would definitely recommend this, but one drawback is that I am having trouble attaching it to my LEGO cargo train, but because it works with the passenger train, no worries!Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Osvětlení
- May 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very cool add onJermj0101 | 35-44Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Very cool add on for the LEGO train 60197. The lights are very bright and direct. Love this add on for my train.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Intermediate LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Osvětlení
- May 10th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Easy peasyDoporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!Easy fit, easy to use, great result. 10 levels of brightness. Works with either the Bluetooth remote or a suitable mobile or tablet.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?55Osvětlení
- February 11th, 2019Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Does not work with Cargo Train!RobCL | 25-34I bought this set to go with the Cargo Train (#60198). The product description clearly states that this light is compatible with that train. There's a significant problem with that though- you can't actually run the wires... When putting the engine of that train together, it became immediately apparent that you can't use these lights with the cargo train. Yes, they will plug in to the battery box and turn on- but there is no way to wire them through the train and have them actually illuminate any of the lights on the train. The front 'lights' on the train engine have several solid lego plates behind them- meaning that you can't run the wires behind the lights to make them illuminate. Same thing with the little 'lights' above the cabins- there isn't a way to run the LED lights in a way that will actually light them up. It seems like Lego made these LED lights fully compatible with the passenger train- #60197- you can easily plug those lights in and they shine through the two little round lights on the front of the train. Unfortunately, there's no easy way to do that with the cargo train. The only way to make these LED lights work on the cargo train is to significantly modify the train engine (which makes it look really foolish). Lego should clearly mention in their product description that these LED lights only work with the passenger train. Worse, these lights are 50% MORE expensive than the old LED lights that essentially perform the same task. I'm a loyal Lego fan and have purchased many trains from them over the years- and this purchase really disappointed me. I wish that Lego would have designed the engine of cargo train in a way to accommodate these lights- or at least made it clear that they aren't a direct fit. So now I'm stuck with a set of lights that I can't use.Zkušenosti se stavěním: Advanced LEGO builderBylo to užitečné?25Osvětlení