- Domovská stránka
- Pohonné funkce – box na baterie
Návody k sestavení
Vylepši své LEGO modely extra pohonnými funkcemi! Tvé LEGO modely budou ještě výkonnější a pohyblivější díky přídavnému boxu na baterie!
- Dokáže pohánět 2 XL-Motory nebo 4 M-Motory najednou
- Na krabičce je ovládací spínač
- Vyžaduje 6 baterií AA (1,5V), které nejsou součástí
- Standardní dodání do 1 až 3 pracovních dnů zdarma ke všem objednávkám zboží nad 1400 Kč!
- Při placení je možné vybrat expresní dodání.
- Objednávky jednotlivých součástek budou odeslány odděleně od standardního zboží a jejich zpracování a odeslání zabere více času.
- Neotevřené zboží můžete vrátit do 90 dnů od obdržení objednávky a získat zpět plnou cenu.
90% recenzentů by doporučilo tento výrobek.
Celkové hodnoceníAverage rating4.4out of 5 stars
Mějte na paměti, že při odeslání hodnocení užitečnosti recenze budou informace o vaší IP adrese shromážděny a uchovány naším důvěryhodným externím poskytovatelem služeb za výhradním účelem zabránění odeslání více hlasů ze stejné IP adresy. Informace o tom, jak používáme vaše osobní údaje, naleznete v našich zásadách ochrany osobních údajů.
- December 27th, 2009Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0The Weak Link in Power FunctionsJawaJim | 35-44This battery box is dragging the whole Power Functions line down. It is too big, too heavy, and fantastically hard to change the batteries for it. Because of awkward angles it takes a fair amount of shaking and poking with a screwdriver to get the batteries out. These weaknesses combine to make the result even worse: because of the weight, the battery pack has to be built into the center of mass of the model, which means its tempting to use it as an essential structural element. That in turn makes changing the batteries into major surgery on the model. There has to be a better way! I try to use NiMH rechargable batteries for all household applications, but they need changing every 6 weeks, and they're heavier than alkaline, both of which hurt this product. I know they make a non-modular battery pack, but it costs as much as a big lego set, and will it still work in ten years? I doubt it. If you ask me, they should make a 6xAAA battery pack, where its much easier to change out the batteries. It might not be a valid power source for the giant pig 4-motor Bulldozer model that I suspect this pack was mainly designed for. But it would be a more reasonable size and bulk for normal vehicles. On the plus side: This part is pretty cheap by Power Functions standards. And the reliance on standard, AA-sized batteries means that these battery boxes will work just as well for your children as they will for you. Actually they will probably work better, since we can expect some improvements in batteries in that time.Bylo to užitečné?15Pohonné funkce – box na baterie
- April 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Usefull for about anything!Waity5 | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!I have used dual XL motors and have had no issues! This provieds much more power than the AAA Battery Box and is easy to mount (for someone who has a lot of lego technic). Its large weight gives your creations some momentum and mass, and requires you to think of where to put it, and can be used to create verry stable conraptions. Its mouting holes allow it to be used as a strucual element. The only downside is trying to get the AA battery jammed in one of the corners. If you buy this, consider putting a peice of fabric under the batterys so you can easily pull them outBylo to užitečné?55Pohonné funkce – box na baterie
- June 27th, 2010Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Alright...Homer978 | 14-18Doporučil(a) bych tento výrobek příteli!This is a vital part of the power functions set, though LEGO could have designed it a bit better. Being so big, it is hard to integrate into a model and keep the model's coolness. I have to recommend this to anyone with power functions, for obvious reasons, but otherwise it is useless. It is not aesthetically pleasing, but necessary. It also does not have a very good system for accidentally leaving it on. It should have an automatic shut-down switch, because it drains batteries incredibly quickly. I use Duracell batteries, and they last for 2 months, tops. I think that there should be another power junction on the box. I know that you can stack the power cords on top of each other, but it would look better to have another. This way the cords would reach further. I am not fussed with the issue about the placing of batteries, for I can just use one of the cover plates to lever the batteries out. One of the best things about this part is the amount of peg-holes. This makes it much more versatile in the way of positioning, despite it's shape and size. I would make sure to get this with at least 2 motors, either type, and an IR receiver.Bylo to užitečné?45Pohonné funkce – box na baterie
- December 26th, 2019Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Good but poor designSRS45 | 35-441 of the batteries is an absolute dog to get in and out, this needs to be fixed. As previously said by someone else 2 9v batteries or some lithium would be much more efficient, less space consumer and lighter.Bylo to užitečné?35Pohonné funkce – box na baterie