See autentne autosuvila on Volkswageni 1962. aasta klassikalise autosuvila koopia. Sellel on kõik kuulsad omadused! Bussil on eesosas on V-kujuline värvijaotus, ümar katus ja aknaraamid, avatav esiklaas, avatavad uksed, kuulus kõrgendatav katus ja tekstiilkardinad, katuseraam, tagaosas õhutamisavad ja palju muud! Sisekujundus on sama tähelepanuväärne: autentne VW õhkjahutusega neljasilindriline lamamootor (boksermootor), esiiste, käigukang, nurgeline armatuurlaud ja kuulus ümmargune spidomeeter ning LEGO kohandatud funktsioonid, nagu allalastav tagumine iste, kokkupandav söögilaud, peegliga kapp ja isegi maal! Vanus: 16+ 1322 osa.
- Väliste lisaomaduste hulka kuuluvad 11 akent, autentsed ruudumustriga tekstiilkardinad ja küljepeegel
- Tagaukse avamine paljastab üksikasjaliku mootori
- Salongis on voodiks muundatav tagaiste, T-särk sildiga „Make LEGO Models, Not War“ ja tagaosas olev taimega riiul
- Mõõtmed: pikkus 30 cm (11,8 tolli), kõrgus 16 cm (6,3 tolli)
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Van LifeValerian70 | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThis very nearly went back in the box when I opened it and found out it wasn't in numbered bags. But, I had been really looking forward to this build so I knuckled down and spent 90 minutes sorting all the pieces out. May seem like a long time but it is SO worth it when it comes to the build as everything is at your fingertips. The build itself is moderately challenging and you do need to concentrate. Perfect for a wet afternoon and I did thoroughly enjoy the build. The little details inside the van are great and not expected as I purchased this by the external look of the camper van and didn't realise it was so highly detailed. Despite being part of the Creator Expert series there is a lot of play value with the kit. It doesn't come with any mini figures but standard ones definitely fit inside - Harry and Ron went on a little holiday in mine ;) Really good value for money build. Number Of Pieces: 1,344 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 6 HoursMängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 6 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Autosuvila Volkswagen T1
- January 21st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Camper VanMrPaulo23 | 19-24Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI got this set 10220 late last year as a gift for myself, at the time it was backordered but the long wait was well worth it! Built it on a Saturday afternoon just as most of big builds would undertake, very fantastic set it screams 60's down to the interior everything you would expect from a VW camper van of the time period are immaculately transformed to Lego bricks, oh the rear engine too! The piece of orange fabric made to simulate the van's "sleeper" top also adds to the coolness factor, either you play it or display it this set just looks awesome, I bought because I like German vehicles like this one and the other German inspired set being my two Unimogs, thats another story. I couldn't complain that much for this set, the overall design very accurate, there's just two little and very forgivable things about this set that I will address on this review: - it's not 4WD, not really the 4WD you will expect from a Technic set as this is not, the pair of wheels are bolted by a Technic 2M connector and that limits the set's playability. I modified mine so the wheels can move independently. - The underbody is somewhat empty, this has been an issue I kind of noticed with the brick sets I have bought from Lego, very minor and be easily fixed by filling it with bricks and plates to reinforce the set's underbody structure So will I recommend it still? YES definitely! Lego did a great job in recreating the T1 Camper Van.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 7 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Autosuvila Volkswagen T1
- July 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Well built like the original VW Camper VanLegoMySimpsons | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI was so excited to start building this model. I opened the box and dumped all the plastic bags out on the floor to find no numbers on the bags. *GASP!* This was one of the more challenging set to build do to this factor. Hey, it is after all, EXPERT level Lego. I compose myself and began first by invading my kitchen for all the plastic Tupperware I can find and lightly sorted the bags in to the containers. I know there are people that sort by color, or size, or shape, or by similarity but let me give you a hint. These pieces are somewhat pre-sorted in it's own bags and just keeping them separately is all you need to do. After about 6hrs or so (couple of hours a day), it was finally complete. I enjoyed putting this together and the finish result was amazing. Only pet peeve I have with sets like this are the stickers. If you are reading this before making the set, please take time applying the stickers to the windows! Other than that, everything was straight forward and details were great. It looks great on my display case and can't wait for Lego to come out with more amazing vehicles. Thank you!MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 6 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Autosuvila Volkswagen T1
- February 25th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome camper vanmiJulie | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfI bought this for my Wife Julie, she loved it so much she made her own curtains and other thing for it so now its a one of a kind, I hope you like her pictures, now she wants the mini to buildEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Autosuvila Volkswagen T1