Ikooniline 1960-ndate Ameerika sportautoKohandatavate funktsioonide ja valikuliste lisakomplektidega Ford Mustangi autentne koopia.
Ehita 1960-ndate Ford MustangEhita ja näita seda klassikalist autot, millel on ülestõstetav tagasild, õhukogur ning viie kodaraga jõulised veljed.
Lahtikäivad uksed ja eemaldatav katus annavad juurdepääsu detailsesse interjööri.
Ava pakiruum, et pääseda juurde seal hoitavatele asjadele.
Ava pakiruum, et pääseda juurde seal hoitavatele asjadele.
Tõsta kapott üles, et uurida detailset V8 mootorit.
Trükitud Mustangi võremärk ja 2 GT embleemid.
Lisa ülelaadimiskompressor, pardisaba-spoiler, suur summuti ja palju muud.
Tumesinine kere valgete võidusõidutriipudega.
Sisaldab realistlikke Ford Mustangi detaileLisaks veel ülelaadimiskompressor, pardisaba-spoiler, suurte torudega summuti, esispoiler ja lämmastikoksiidipaak.
Avasta 1960ndate Ameerika kuulus muskelauto LEGO Creatori Ford Mustangiga, millel on tumesinine kere, valged võidusõidutriibud, kapotil asuv õhukoguja, Mustangi trükitud logo, GT-märgised ja viie kodara ja võimsate rehvidega veljed. Koostöös Fordiga välja arendatud koopial on kohandamiseks mitu lisakomplekti, sh mitu numbrimärki, kompressor, tagaspoiler, võimsad summutid, esispoiler ja lämmastikoksiidi balloon. Kohandada on võimalik ka tagatelje kõrgust, et saavutada eriti aukartustäratav välimus. Võimalik on avada uksed ja eemaldada katusepaneel, et pääseda ligi üksikasjalikule sisemusele, kus on ilusad istmed, raadio, töötav rool ja keskkonsooli käigukang! Pakiruumis on võimalik hoida asja ning avada kapotikaant, et näha võimsat ja üksikasjalikku mootorit 390 V8 koos aku, voolikute ja õhufiltriga. See keerukas ehituskomplekt muudab ehitusprotsessi põnevaks ja nauditavaks ning lisab nostalgiat. See sobib suurepäraselt väljapanekuks koju või kontorisse.
- 1960ndate tõetruu Ford Mustang, millel on tumesinine kere, valged võidusõidutriibud, õhukogur, viie kodaraga jõulised veljed ja kohandamiseks mitu lisakomplekti.
- Võimalik on avada ka uksi ja eemaldada katusepaneeli, et pääseda ligi üksikasjalikule sisemusele, kus on ilusad istmed, raadio, keskkonsooli käigukang ja töötav rool.
- Pakiruumi on võimalik asjade hoidmiseks avada, samuti kapotikaant, et näha üksikasjalikku Ford Mustangi mootorit V8 koos aku, voolikute ja õhufiltriga.
- Komplektis on ka trükitud Mustangi logo ja kaks GT-märgist.
- Ford Mustangit on võimalik kohandada komplektis olevate kompressori, tagaspoileri, võimsate summutite, esispoileri ja lämmastikoksiidi ballooniga.
- Valida saab mitme numbrimärgi vahel.
- Tõsta üles kapotikaas, et näha tõetruud üksikasjalikku mootorit.
- Kohandada on võimalik ka tagatelje kõrgust, et saavutada eriti aukartustäratav välimus.
- 2019. aasta märtsi väljaande erielemendid: viie kodaraga veljed, kaarega klots suuruses 2 x 8, Mustangi logoga plaat suuruses 1 x 3, GT-märgisega kaar suuruses 2 x 4.
- Mõõdud: kõrgus 10 cm, pikkus 34 cm ja laius 14 cm.
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 180 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- March 10th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A design that goes beyond initial buildShadowDanial | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfMY PICTURES DO NOT REPRESENT THE ACTUAL SET! These pictures are my slightly modified version, and I need to make that clear up front, but I posted these pics to show just how cool this set is. Now, with that disclaimer noted... I'm not one to buy Lego sets to just build as told and then set it on the shelf to collect dust until reselling on ebay...what I want is what this car delivers-a design that can be a base for mods and inspiration for MOC's (My Own Creation). This car will easily serve as an ongoing, interactive piece, talking to you from the coffee table, constantly asking 'what if we do...add...change...' This car is by far the best one Lego has done yet! It not only was a fun build but is also the coolest looking Lego car yet, in my opinion. I don't say this because I'm some crazed Mustang enthusiast or anything...I could care less about that. But, this has such a sleek look I've never seen out of Lego before. On top of that, it's a great-sturdy design. I liked the VW hippie van 10220 but found the fragility of it frustrating. Everytime I'd pick it up to look at it or study a technique, pieces would keep falling off and by the time I'd get it back together I'd forget what I was studying in the 1st place! This Mustang won't trouble you like that. It's a great model piece for MOC builders for reference, let alone modify. The doors (as mentioned in the YouTube video https://youtu.be/SquocJuoeyc) are a totally new, ingenious design for lego. This is something I will be studying for future MOC pieces for awhile as well as many other techniques hidden within this car. It took roughly 12 hours for me but others have reported less, and is pretty easy to follow. I can't think of any confusing steps and it made for 2 evenings of zen-like building. After completion I couldn't help to make a few changes myself (pics posted). Don't take that as a negative. This is one of the reasons why I absolutely love it! It already has 2 different set ups for personal preference-the original 1967 manufacturer car rolling off the assembly line, or the souped up muscle car you've been working on in the garage for years-but even on top of that, one can pick and choose a combination from those details. I personally, immediately stuck with the low rider front bumper and originally went with the side pipe exhaust (though changed it by the time of these pictures, which will soon further my point) while finding the stock hood scoop much more stylish over the steroided out blower intake (but I have to admit and give credit, it's amazing how perfectly the open hood rolls over the complex blower design! Very well built!). The spoiler, though looked great, I went back to the smooth hatchback, but again, that's the glory of it...it was just my own personal choice! At this point I began my own personal mods not included in the set but with amazing simplicity with my own stash of loose legos. Though the NOZ canister in the trunk was a nice touch, I decided a speaker box would be much cooler. I managed to easily build my own speaker box, (and as a side note-design idea to Lego-I would love to one day see a black 4x4 embossed screen mesh to cover the speakers with!) I added smooth tiles to represent floor mats inside, expanded the driver's dash, moved the seats up by one space (just because I'm not that tall) and then I scrapped the side pipes for running boards, but additionally redesigned the side pipes to straight pipes. Though I had to work with my own non-included pieces and couldn't use the colors I'd like to have, the fact that I could easily modify it, is an example of the freedom and flexibility this car delivers for personalization! I didn't use all the stickers (I like to build it to completion once before adding decals, only so I can save any I decide I don't like properly for future owners) but the two decals I had to use were the back bumper GT emblem and the license plate. The emblem looks great while the set includes a choice of 5 different plates-the traditional 'GT 1967', 3 various European designs (one of which is German and refers to an early concept designer Adam Grobowski, as mentioned in the included booklet) but I chose to stick with the 'P51 AK2' which is designer Mike Psiaki's 2nd plate, (as explained in the YouTube video) out of respect for such a great design. (Thank you Mike, and I look forward to the '63 Stingray...hint, hint!) The only complaint I can think of is the design of the rims, and this is minimal. The front wheels are connected to the steering wheel to turn left or right, which is friggin' cool, but the tires, when turned all the way hits the wheelwell. This is just a personal pet peeve of mine (take note Mike!). This is why, as seen in my pictures, I swapped out the front tires for a lower profile set of tires from another Creator set (any collector knows these tires from many various previous sets). I felt it looked much better, but, the other thing was the rims themselves. They are totally new rims to Lego and look amazing, but Lego Creator and Technic rims traditionally are double sided so one can pick from 2 different styles. These rims can still be flipped to create a deep dish look but weren't specifically designed for that. The back side of the spokes are hollowed out and I had to rework the axle stems (again, using personal stock of pieces, so don't expect to get this look from the box set) to fit them correctly. But, with that being said, it is a minimal gripe and in the end, they look great and are just another example of how this car gripped my interest long beyond original completion! So, in conclusion, whether you're a traditional Lego collector or an aspiring MOC master builder, this set will fill that building itch! You won't be disappointed! It's a beautiful piece either way, packed full of ideas and inspiration.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 12 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Ford Mustang
- March 12th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Dream came truendphi94 | 19-24Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!As a Mustang lover and Lego enthusiast, this set makes my dream come true. The steering function for a Creator model is impressive, the engine is designed beautifully and the steering system building experience is awesome. Extra parts and looks are also delightful. There are only 2 things I want to add. First of all, the side mirrors seem weak and not connected to the body - I do believe It can be easily replaced with some round pieces with firmer connecting parts. Secondly, it would be perfect to have the instructions to build a convertible version of the car. I was able to, using the original parts from the set, and it would be an even more delightful experience for other Mustang lovers to have more options for the cars. Overall, greatest set I’ve ever had. Thank you Lego.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 4 tundi 30 minutitEhitamiskogemus: Intermediate LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Ford Mustang
- March 7th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent buildLegoViking | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThe mustang is beautiful once put together. Fun build and interesting techniques. I for one would love an entire line of lego American muscles cars.MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamisaeg: 5 tundiKas sellest oli abi?55Ford Mustang
- March 6th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A stunning homage to a classic vehicleXlink | 25-34Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfMy mom has almost always owned a mustang, so when I saw Lego was engineering this marvel of a build I knew I had to have it. Constructing it was a very nostalgic experience. The model captures the essence of the Mustang very well, from the shape of the vehicle to the interior. Normally a model like this is meant to be a display piece, but the different customization options that come with the set make for a great play experience. Highly recommended for any Lego fan or car fan!MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 7 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Ford Mustang