Laadi LEGO® City 60198 kaubarongile kaup peale ja vii see kohale õigel ajal! Sellesse vahvasse LEGO City komplekti kuulub mootor, 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-kaugjuhtimispult, juurdepääsetav juhikabiin, kraanavagun pöörleva noolesüsteemiga, konteinerivagun kahe konteineriga, palgivagun, soomusveok avatavate ustega, kahveltõstuk avatava kaitseraami ja tõstekahvlitega. Sellesse lahedasse LEGO kaubarongikomplekti kuulub ringikujuline rongirada (16 kaardus ja 16 sirget raudteeosa), hoovaga raudteelüliti, juhtimiskeskus redeli ja kahe kokkupandava kaubaalusega, rahatähed, kuldsed elemendid, mootorsaan ja kuus LEGO minifiguuri.
- Komplektis on 6 LEGO® minifiguuri: 4 rongitöötajat, turvamees ja suli.
- Komplekti kuulub mootor, 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-kaugjuhtimispult, lahtikäiv katus pantograafiga ja juhtpaneeliga juhikabiin.
- Komplektis on ka palgivagun, kraanavagun pöörleva noolesüsteemiga, konteinerivagun kahe konteineriga. Laadimiseks on katusel konksud ja koht kaubaaluste jaoks.
- Komplektis juhtimiskeskus redeli ja signaaltuledega, ringikujuline raudtee (16 kaardus ja 16 sirget raudteeosa), hoovaga raudteelüliti, avatavate ustega rahaveoauto ja kahveltõstuk avatava turvaraamiga.
- Lisaelementide hulgas on mutrivõti, 12 kuldelementi ja 4 rahatähte, 2 kokkupandavat kaubaalust, 3 palki ja mootorsaan.
- Tõsta katust ja tutvu mootoriauto lahedate detailidega.
- Kaubarongi saab juhtida 10 kiirusevalikuga Bluetooth-juhtimispuldiga.
- Palgid saab vagunile tõsta kraana pöörleva noole ja konksuga.
- Selleks et suunata rongi erinevatele radadele kauba peale- ja mahalaadimiseks, vajuta raudteehooba.
- Lae kaubaalused konteinerisse kahveltõstukiga ja seejärel konteinerid vagunile kraanaga.
- Kohanda raudtee sinu linnas kauba peale- ja mahalaadimiseks sobivaks.
- Selle toote kasutamiseks on vaja patareisid (ei kuulu komplekti). Tüüpide ja koguste kohta vaata teavet toote pakendilt.
- Komplektis olev Bluetooth-süsteemiga kaugjuhtimispult ei ole kasutatav varasema infrapunasüsteemiga juhitavate LEGO® rongikomplektidega.
- Kaubarongi kogumõõdud: kõrgus ca 11 cm, pikkus ca 82 cm ja laius ca 6 cm.
- Mootori mõõdud: kõrgus ca 11 cm, pikkus ca 27 cm ja laius ca 6 cm.
- Palgivaguni mõõdud: kõrgus ca 5 cm, pikkus ca 15 cm ja laius ca 6 cm.
- Kraanavaguni mõõdud: kõrgus ca 10 cm, pikkus ca 22 cm ja laius ca 5 cm.
- Konteinerivaguni mõõdud: kõrgus ca 6 cm, pikkus ca 18 cm ja laius ca 5 cm.
- Soomusveoki mõõdud: kõrgus ca 11 cm, pikkus ca 82 cm ja laius ca 6 cm.
- Juhtimiskeskuse mõõdud: kõrgus ca 21 cm, laius ca 8 cm ja sügavus ca 12 cm.
- Kahveltõstuki mõõdud: kõrgus ca 7 cm, laius ca 5 cm ja sügavus ca 12 cm.
- Tasuta tavatarne 4–6 tööpäeva jooksul kõigile üle 55 € toodete tellimustele!
- Kiirtarne on maksmisel saadaval.
- Kohandatud osade tellimused saadetakse toodetest eraldi ning nende töötlemine ja tarnimine võtab rohkem aega.
- Avamata tooted võib täieliku tagasimakse saamiseks tagastada 90 päeva jooksul pärast tellimuse kättesaamist.
- July 5th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.060198Snailsport | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfBrilliant set with the new features which means less wiring in the train unit and if you use your phone to control it less batteries needed. Currently have it set up and running in my living room tied in with 1x 7895 1x 7499 and 60098 heavy haul train set. I know want to purchase the new battery/receiver for the older train. I have also added set 60169 to the setup which ties in well.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 5 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Kaubarong
- June 8th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A present for a little boyThoriun | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: Friend or Family Member's ChildWhen my older brother talked with me about the family gathering to purchase such an expensive Lego for a little bopy's 4th birthday, I was ready to do my part. Being a lego fan for almost 37 years (i'm 40, so for how long I remember myself!), and being the main guilty party that my nephews and niece for loving lego (they are 4, 7 and 9). For several reasons the build process was up to me and my older brother, but the look on the Pedro's (the birthday boy) face meant we need to get it build on a fast pace, and it was worthy! As soon as the train was build he started to prepare the tracks to race with the other train set that he already has (the 60197) . The story been told now for the review... although a bit expensive, we can see where the money goes, with over 1200 parts and a great design with several features on all sections it means that the playability will last for a long time. Ideas for a near future (let's hope it happens) It would be great to see a train station , maybe inspired on the train station on the harry potter 2019 train, something looking XIX century arquitecture of 1960's one, with 2 our 3 train tracks (like a normal train station)! The second idea would be a cargo truck with several containers for the train. Best regards AdrianoMängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ehitamisaeg: 3 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?55Kaubarong
- August 16th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great Train Set, get Powered-Up!mbellis | 45-54Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SelfThis train set has great play value. Four train vehicles, two road vehicles, removable loads and the signal box, buffers and level crossing that make the railway scene. It is one of the best LEGO train sets I have bought since 1990. As a long-time fan I still like the versatility of the earlier 12V trains even though the power technology has developed since that era. As an adult fan and an engineer I bought two of these train sets so that I could test the new Powered-Up technology. Linking one handset to one hub was straightforward, using the instructions in the set. Linking two hubs to one handset was more difficult but there are instructions in the LEGO community forum online and I got there after some trial and error. Once you have linked one hub to the handset, turn it off, link another and then turn the first one on again. This seemed to work most of the time. Once it had worked I could move the hubs between the 5 channels happily, having them either on the same channel and acting together, or on different channels with the handset switching between the two active channels as its green button was pressed. I wonder if I could have 2 or more hubs on each of the 5 channels, for double-header trains? Is the limit 5 channels (with multiple hubs per channel) or 5 hubs in total? With two similar sets containing minifigs I often change their parts round in the second set so that I have more unique figures. Trains look better with more than one of each wagon too. The log wagons are great as a pair. The container wagons now have the two snowmobiles on one and the two bank boxes on the other. The cranes have to face the same way as a pair because their jibs stick out over the end of the wagon; that's a shame because I liked the idea of them as a pair of breakdown cranes, where they would usually run jib-to-jib. I look forward to getting the 88005 Powered-Up light bricks, which are now available. I hope there will be some provision to use previous motors and lights with the new hub, since the non-smart ones need only 2 of the 6 wires to be connected. I would also like to connect NXT/EV3 parts to the Powered-Up hub. Apart from the connector being different, is the electrical interface the same? What the Powered-Up system really needs is a LiPo battery multiplexer hub to add to the Bluetooth hub that is in the train sets. Another 4x8x3 box would contain two LiPo cells (like 8878) and the charging circuit, and would have four Powered-Up ports, 2 on each end. A flying lead would plug into the Bluetooth hub to get the motor drive and smart signals. The multiplexer hub would power the 4 ports together from its LiPo battery, using the signal from the Bluetooth hub. The smart motors would behave as they do with an NXT/EV3 multiplexer. A tiny switch (used in some Power Functions items) would allow the 2 ports on one end to have reversed motor drive compared to the others. This would enable use in a train, where two train motors connected to either end of the multiplexer hub would turn in opposite directions when the tiny switch was set to "reverse". With the motor wires both towards the middle of the locomotive (avoiding the couplings and finding the holes in the baseplate), both bogies could be powered, which is what adult fans often do with 9V or PF trains. This item would go a long way to helping adult fans with the transition from Power Functions by providing a way to power multiple motors from the same receiver hub. It would also use rechargeable LiPo power for the motors, keeping the AAA cells for only the Bluetooth receiver and a low-current signal to the multiplexer hub; this would make the AAA batteries last as long as with a light brick and would be good for the environment. As an electronics and safety engineer I would be happy to help further under NDA if you like. Please would you keep all Powered-Up products versatile, so I don't need a mobile phone for any of them. I'm happy with the handset so far. I really wish the couplings didn't have to have as much of the buffer beam as they do. I know it was done to prevent swallowing but this did not need the full width. I build larger trains and the 6-wide buffer beams are not useful for that; they are also a substantial part of the cost of a train set. One real problem I do have with the set is that the locomotive snowplough-buffer beams scrape on the track. This should have been designed-out during product testing. In reality no-one has a perfectly flat floor, table or railway layout. Those who buy more train sets like to make hills and bridges to go over other tracks. This means even the snowplough buffer beams need good ground/rail clearance. Please would you redesign the piece with at least 1mm more clearance and send me 4 of them for my 2 locos. Thanks.17. august 2018Emily, Customer ServiceHey there! Thanks for your review. To answer your question about the number of hubs - each channel can have two hubs (one with a motor in port A, one with a motor in port B). With five channels, that means you can run up to 10 trains from a single remote!MängukogemusAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0RaskusasteAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Ehitamisaeg: 3 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Expert LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Kaubarong
- December 21st, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great set but...Dinko | 35-44Soovitaksin seda sõbrale!Ostetud kasutajale: SonGreat set, really enjoyed ourselves, my boy and I. We are very happy with this set as we both like trains :) 1 star deduction for this set is for its "hungry" battery management. It drained premium Duracell batteries in 7-8 hours. But no other complaints.MängukogemusAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0RaskusasteAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Hinna ja kvaliteedi suheAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ehitamisaeg: 6 tundiEhitamiskogemus: Advanced LEGO builderKas sellest oli abi?45Kaubarong