Imagine what they can become
LEGO Replay is a simple-to-use platform that allows you to pass forward your much-loved LEGO bricks and share the power of play with kids in need. When children play with your donated LEGO bricks, it helps them learn to problem solve, collaborate, and think creatively. With LEGO Replay, worlds of play can be rebuilt and reimagined many times over helping to inspire the builders of tomorrow.
Where do your bricks go
We work closely with multiple donation partners who proudly give your much-loved LEGO bricks new life. The children who receive the bricks continue to play with them, creating endlessly. By donating through LEGO Replay, you can help give thousands of American children the chance to learn through play and continue their growth.
How does it work?
What we accept
- LEGO® System, DUPLO® and Technic™ Bricks and Elements from single or multiple sets
- LEGO® Minifigures and Mini-dolls (no need to disassemble)
- LEGO® Baseplate
Not Currently Accepted:
- Non-LEGO® bricks, elements, or toys
- LEGO® sets that are already fully or partially built including Technic™ and Mindstorms™
- Batteries or electronic components including those which are LEGO® branded
- LEGO® and non-LEGO® branded merchandise and all non-brick items including apparel, storage containers, and backpacks.
- Building instructions or packaging
PickChoose LEGO® bricks or elements you’d like to donate to kids in need of play. They don’t need to be full sets.
DisassembleTake apart built sets to the best of your ability
SortSort out anything that’s not accepted in the list above. Packaging and instructions can be recycled.
Donations so far…
Boxes of LEGO bricks donated to the Replay program:-)
lbs of LEGO bricks donated to the Replay program:-)
Children playing with LEGO Replay donated bricks:-)
Q and A’s
- The LEGO Brick is recognized by LEGO owners to last for generations. We pride ourselves on the high quality and longevity of our brick. We know that 97% of LEGO owners keep or share their bricks, passing them on to friends or family. As part of our Planet Promise, we want to help LEGO owners ensure that LEGO Bricks can be rebuilt and replayed with – having a new creative life. We found a donation partner with Give Back Box who takes safety and quality as seriously as we do.
- Thank you for the offer but no, you don’t. Give Back Box will be sorting and cleaning the bricks before donation. To help them in their job, you can try to remove obviously damaged or disfigured bricks from your donation.
- That’s awesome! Please contact a local charity directly to see what they can accept or visit www.GiveBackBox.com to find out about other participating company programs.
- You can ship from any US state including Alaska and Hawaii.
- Thanks for checking but don’t worry! We don’t actually donate full sets with precise building instructions. The boxes that are donated have a mix of elements from all sorts of sets that allow for endless creativity. The box also comes with an activity booklet with some great building activities to try out.
- They get a box with a variety of bricks and elements with endless possibilities for creativity and imagination. This is why you don’t need to worry about sending full sets or building instructions. The box also comes with an activity booklet with some great building activities to try out.