You were born to explore the universe! Build and inspire the next generation of astronauts with LEGO® Space rockets and vehicles – Let’s Go!
Display and role-play with this majestic meter-high LEGO brick model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V. Packed with authentic details, it features 3 removable rocket stages, including the S-IVB third stage with the lunar lander and lunar orbiter. The set also includes 3 stands to display the model horizontally, 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures for role-play recreations of the Moon landings, plus a booklet about the manned Apollo missions and the fan designers of this educational and inspirational LEGO Ideas set.
- Features a meter-high (approximately 1:110 scale) model of the NASA Apollo Saturn V with a removable S-IC first rocket stage with main rocket engine details, removable S-II second rocket stage with rocket engine details, removable S-IVB third rocket stage with the Apollo spacecraft and rescue rocket at top of the whole spacecraft, plus 3 stands to display the model horizontally.
- The Apollo spacecraft features the lunar lander and the lunar orbiter.
- Also includes 3 new-for-June-2017 astronaut microfigures.
- Great for display and role-playing the manned Apollo Moon missions.
- Includes a booklet about the manned Apollo Moon missions and the fan designers of this set.
- This set includes over 1,900 pieces.
- Measures over 39" (100cm) high and 6” (17cm) in diameter.
- Free standard 3 to 5 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- December 14th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Space HistoryValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was thrilled when The Lego Group decided to reissue this set as I was really disappointed that I had come back to Lego too late to get it. It had been on my "want list" for a while and in the end I decided just to take the plunge and get it. I hadn't realised that it was not just the Saturn V rocket model but also included a small Lunar Landing Craft and the Landing Capsule which are nice little builds in their own right. The rocket itself uses some build techniques that were new to me and highly effective. I was worried in the early stages as it does look as though the exterior is made from tall curved pieces but these are merely internal structure and the outside uses tiling to create the heat panel effect. ALL of the detailing is via pre-printed bricks so NO stickers which is definitely a bonus. Build Time on this was extended because I got over confident and did not read the instructions properly so had issues connecting Stage Two in to Stage One and it took me a while to realise I had a 1x4 out of place which was why they would not connect. The connections are really secure and yet allow you to break the rocket apart easily should you wish to display it in stages rather than one huge rocket. When I say huge, I mean HUGE. Yes, the decription tells you it is just under 39.5 inches tall but somehow until you have built it the true size just doesn't compute. There are 3 "braces" included in the build so you can display it on it's side - good job too as that is pretty my only option at the moment. As a final touch can we just talk about the piece count? 1969 - just how cool a detail is that! Number Of Pieces: 1969 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 5.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- January 19th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExcellentDilloneill | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWell worth the money Great detail inside the build Solid build.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 8 hrs 3 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- December 27th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A great piece of historyFirstMightWeasel | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen I heard LEGO was releasing this set again I jumped for joy as I had missed out previously. This ship is an awesome set when fully assembled and really quite large!! I really loved everything about this especially the box art and history of the Saturn V in the instructions. This made it extra fun as my 5 year old has a keen interest in space so being able to show him the actual photos and the way it seperated on the way to the moon before we even started building was a bonus. The build itself was great with lots of new techniques I haven’t seen before. As others have said lots of x2 or x4 repeated parts but to see this monster grow at each step is totally worth it. Great job LEGO on a fantastic and educational setPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 6 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V
- January 1st, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Liamthedave | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!I loved building it so very much but when it came to the mini lunar lander ( I recommend building the big one as well). On step 313 the picture showed putting a piece all the way in and in doing so I broke my first lego piece after building so many sets. I love building that please don’t let that sway your opinion on getting this set. By far my favorite build.5 January 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're so glad you liked the build, but we're sorry you broke a brick! Visit LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV to replace that broken brick.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 4 daysWas this helpful?55LEGO® NASA Apollo Saturn V