Friends sitcom LEGO® set for play and displayCollectible model of the Central Perk Café created by a LEGO® fan to celebrate the 25th anniversary of the legendary TV show.
Nostalgic construction toyLEGO fans will love to build the iconic TV set and recreate hilarious moments with this detailed building toy.
LEGO® Ideas Central Perk
On the couch with friends
The iconic seating area is removable for easy play.
Stage for musical performances
Pretend to perform songs on guitar with Phoebe!
Imagine ordering a coffee and cookie from Gunther.
Brick-built studio light rigs
Feel like you are on set with the stars.
Central Perk front window
Fans of the show will appreciate all the authentic details.
Play out classic scenes with the minifigures.
Includes 7 LEGO minifiguresRoss, Chandler, Monica, Joey, Rachel, Gunther and Phoebe, each with accessory elements inspired by famous moments in the show.
Celebrate the 25th anniversary of Friends, the legendary American TV sitcom, with this highly collectible LEGO® Ideas 21319 CENTRAL PERK set! This wonderful LEGO recreation of the café TV studio set is packed with authentic details, making it a must-have Friends memorabilia item for fans. The iconic seating area with a couch, armchair and 2 chairs for the friends is removable for easy play. And check out the stage where Phoebe performed her songs on guitar (and where Ross once played his keyboard and everyone except Phoebe thought he was terrible). The 7 new-for-September-2019 LEGO toy minifigures of Ross, Rachel, Chandler, Monica, Joey, Phoebe and CENTRAL PERK’s long-suffering manager Gunther each come with accessories to role-play famously hilarious scenes. An ideal Friends-themed gift for your own friends and family who love the TV show, this hot toy is great for play and will grab attention when displayed in any room.
- This LEGO® Ideas set includes 7 new-for-September-2019 minifigures: Ross Geller, Rachel Green, Chandler Bing, Monica Geller, Joey Tribbiani, Phoebe Buffay and Gunther.
- The CENTRAL PERK café construction toy features the iconic main seating area including a sofa, armchair, 2 chairs and a table; service area with a brick-built coffee machine, service counter, cash register, cookie jar with 2 cookie elements, menu board element and other authentic items; a stage for musical performances with a sofa; extra seats and tables; 3 pillar elements in a new-for-September-2019 green color; umbrella stand with 2 umbrella elements; window with ‘CENTRAL PERK’ logo decoration; entrance doors; and 2 brick-built TV studio light rigs with translucent light-style elements.
- The seating area for the show’s star characters is removable for easy play.
- The minifigures each have their own items inspired by the TV series, including Ross’s brick-built keyboard and the following accessory elements: Rachel’s tray and coffee cup, Monica’s muffin, Joey’s pizza box, pizza slice and ‘man bag’, Chandler’s laptop, Phoebe’s guitar and Gunther’s broom.
- Other accessory elements in this café playset include a newspaper, 15 coffee cups and a ‘Reserved’ sign, plus 3 vases and buildable flowers.
- This Friends memorabilia LEGO® building toy includes 1,079 pieces.
- This LEGO® Ideas set comes with a booklet with building instructions and information about this awesome set’s fan creator and LEGO designer.
- Build and display this Friends collectible construction toy or recreate your favorite scenes from the classic American sitcom.
- This Friends-themed gift toy measures over 4” (11cm) high, 11” (29cm) wide and 8” (22cm) deep and will make an eye-catching centerpiece in any room.
- Free standard 4 to 6 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over 55 €!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- July 8th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0CollectibleNiket | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI hadn't had any LEGO since I was a kid, but when I saw this online I was very tempted to get it so I went in-store to have a look. When I saw it I knew I had to get it. The design, attention to detail, the colors, the setup, everything is perfect! Minifigures are amazing, especially Joey and Phoebe. I sat down with a few breaks and completed within five hours approximately. Well worth the price tag in my opinion. I also made some space in my display rack for this collectible. I highly recommend this set to F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan - don't you have a second thought. I did have quality control issues with my set. Central Perk window has a scratch, wavy print. Minifigure Rachel's hair top does not fit. I've included pictures for reference. My major disappointment is that scratch is on Central perk main window piece. I know quality control issues happens but on the main part of the set?. One that LEGO has on its website for marketing?. I've raised a flag about this by ordering a replacement part for my scratched window, have not heard back from LEGO yet. I know LEGO will do what they can to make it right. I just do not understand why in 2020 LEGO is still shipping large window pieces like this in bags with multiple pieces. I think the window should be individually bagged or placed in small cardboard boxes like rubberbands/capes - suggestion. Thank you for reading my review.29 July 2020Samuel, LEGO Customer ServiceThanks so much for writing the review. A scratch should definitely not be on the menu! You've done the right thing by requesting a replacement. If you haven't heard back yet, please reach out to our experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV and we'll get on the case asap.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Central Perk
- September 5th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0loved itTzha083 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfEnjoyed every minute of building it, lots of memories, a bit too easy thou. Finger crossed we will have Monica’s apartment in the future.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk
- September 7th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Pivot!Valerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfTwo of my favourite features of this kit are the arc lights that remind you it is based on a real set and then the fact that there are so many pre-printed pieces instead of stickers. There are a few stickers (we don't talk about the mess I made of the Reserved one) but very few and this made for a much more pleasant building experience. I am sort of a F.R.I.E.N.D.S fan and have probably seen each episode several times and do regularly quote it. It hasn't worn particularly well but only because the world has moved on so much since the series started and it does feel really alien for there to be no mobile phones or social media. Still enjoy it though and when I saw this kit I thought it looked fun but it was not at the top of my "I Want" list. I am so glad I got it, this is a really detailed build. Most of the floor is built rather than being a traditional base plate and I loved the way the rugs are built and then slotted in, give a great finish and was a new building technique for me. Lots of details particularly around the serving counter and we even get a Gunther minifigure to serve the all important coffee and you can even build the espresso machine. The minifigures are easily recognisable as the particular character they represent which pleased me. Hard to get all 7 in the set once it's built but I managed after a bit of fiddling. Currently it is a temporary shelf which is a bit dark so you can't see it properly but when I get my new shelves it will look great. Also, quick shout out to the included booklet. Little biographies on each of characters and some information on the design team and the lucky Lego Fan who's idea it was. Clear building instructions and I only had to do a bit of deconstruction a couple of times because I hadn't counted spaces properly. Lots of play value with this one but even better as a decoration. Number Of Bricks: 1,070 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.06 Build Time: 3.5 HoursPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Wonderfully nostalgicBReady | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI bought the LEGO friends Central Perk set for my wife as a Christmas gift since we both are huge fans of the show, which was a win win for me and my son as well since we love legos! This was one of the most interesting builds I’ve ever done, and I really took my time with my wife and son (4 years old) to enjoy all of the detail that was put into this set. The LEGO figures were spot on as well! I love the ability to pop the 3 couch/eating sections out to play with separately. Kudos to the LEGO engineers who can who with this one! I do think that LEGO should go a step further with the friends theme, maybe make Monica’s apartment, or Phoebe’s taxi, or Chandler and Joey’s apartment. Fans of both Friends and LEGO would eat that up! As far as the quality of this set, it is worth way more that $60, considering all of the pieces and types of pieces involved! Buy one while you can! Even if it’s just to increase your piece parts for personal builds! The colors are very unique and would work nicely building other things as well!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Central Perk