Ride into battle against the alien invader with THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™ 70827 Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy! and rescue Emmet. Ultrakatty features a minifigure cockpit, a posable head which can be rebuilt for 3 different facial expressions, and a posable tail and legs. This awesome building toy includes Lucy and Emmet minifigures, plus a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating eye, to recreate action-packed scenes from THE LEGO MOVIE 2.
- Includes new-for-January-2019 Lucy and Emmet minifigures, plus a brick-built alien invader with a chomping mouth and rotating cyclops eye.
- Ultrakatty features a minifigure cockpit with reins, posable head with 3 different facial expressions, and a posable tail and legs.
- Includes Lucy's crossbow weapon.
- Accessory elements include Lucy's quiver and ‘STOP' sign shield element.
- Combine Ultrakatty with 70829 Emmet and Lucy's Escape Buggy to create The Ultra Escape Buggy!
- Recreate fun-packed scenes from THE LEGO® MOVIE 2™.
- Ultrakatty measures over 3” (8cm) high, 8” (21cm) long and 3” (8cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 8 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Ultrakitty ultrarticulatedAdriPiqueras | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall, I bought the set as a fan of the saga and stop motion animator who love the first movie. My experience with the product has been really satisfied based in my aim, to make stop motion animation with the puppets, which are really good articulated granted a quite good experience in the field of brick films. The design and cool new printing and sizes are really cool.5 February 2019Keith, Customer ServiceAwesome animation work! It's amazing what can be done with a camera, an imagination and a few LEGO® bricks. We can't wait to see the finished product!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 40 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0UltraAwesomeShadedshad0w | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen it came out I knew I wanted this set. But hesitated but after I watched the movie I wanted it more I got the buggy and this. Overall I think that this has some good techniques like the shoulder plates for example. I find changing the head a little annoying but it's fine to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- in 9 monthsAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0UltraKatty and Warrior LucyShoka | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfBought this model within twenty minutes of seeing it first advertised. It just looked fantastic. And I must admit in the flesh it is really great. Paired up with UniKitty in her more innocent form it's quite the contrast! It's a nice straightforward build, reasonably interesting. The four legs are the same other than certain parts being mirrored due to being on the left or right side of the body, but that's the only time on this model you see the dreaded "x2" after a list of instructions. The Duplo model is pretty clever, the rotating eye doesn't really do a great deal for me, the control sticking out the back to rotate the eye just seems a bit clunky. I don't know if these parts are even still available but making the eye just so it sat on a rotating piece, a turntable if those are still used, something like that so it could be rotated would be fine, or honestly even just making it so it was there but couldn't rotate, that would be fine too. Lucy looks great with her new accessories and outfit, and Emmet is just the standard Emmet. The only major difference from the versions of him you got with the original movie sets is he doesn't have the attachment for the Piece of Resistance, because of course that's no longer a plot point. About the only slight disappointment for me was that UltraKatty's shoulder, hip and neck joints are ball joints, so they're very adjustable, but her knee, ankle and waist joints are single axis hinges, with the detents that click around to various positions. This does limit the poseability somewhat. I do wonder if this was a decision done because the ball joints wouldn't hold a pose as well perhaps. I thought there were high friction ball joints available now which ought to be able to hold this model up - it's not -that- heavy, and it would make a great improvement for this model - it would give it way more poseability. There were a few stickers too, just four of them, for UltraKatty's armour plates. UltraKatty's face (with two alternate face pieces), and Lucy's Stop sign shield are printed pieces, thankfully. That said though, honestly I think it's worth the asking just for UltraKatty, that is one of the most awesome brick built figures I've ever built. Overall, an excellent set.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!
- in about 1 monthAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Unikitty's Anger Issuesryanccs | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfUnikitty embraced her angry side in the Battle of Bricksburg from the first LEGO Movie, and Super Angry Kitty returns with tons of spikes, joints and faces. This set also includes two mini-figures and a Duplo monster. MINIFIGURES Emmet Brickowski is still wearing his colorful construction outfit, albeit with a new print to show wear and battle-damage. Emmet's hair is the same, but his head is new for The LEGO Movie 2, showing a smile expression and a terrified expression. He has no accessories. Warrior Lucy, aka. Wildstyle is amazing! She is wearing an outfit that is completely new, but it is still reminiscent of her old sweatshirt outfit with similar light blue and hot pink stripes. (Sorry I don't know the technical color names.) Lucy has a black torso with the graffiti stripes, arm printing and dual-molded legs with dark brown on the top for her pants, and black on the bottom for her boots. The master-builder wears a dark brown scarf/hood and a black quiver to go with her crossbow. Her hairpiece is the same style as before, but she has red-lensed goggles dual-molded into it. Lucy's head is new and features a very happy smile, and an extremely angry face. She comes with an awesome stop sign that says "Never Stop" and a crossbow. Duplo Monster The lime green and blue Duplo monster is a fun little build with a chomping mouth and a rotating eye. I like how similar the size is compared to actual Duplo bricks. There really isn't much else to say about it. Ultrakatty This is by far my favorite version of Unikitty, featuring 20 joints (not counting clipped parts), three faces and LOTS of spikes. The head is built to look like a scaled up version of Angry Kitty's head with added armor. The horn is the same piece with a 1x1 cone under it to make it taller. The 3 faces are made of 2x5 bricks with a Cutesy Kitty face, an Angry Kitty face, and a Super Angry Kitty face. There isn't much good or bad to say about the legs or tail except that they all have a great range of movement. The body Features a mane of spikes, a saddle for Lucy, more armor and many more spikes. Final Opinion I love this set!!!! For $30 USD/ $24 at Walmart it is an absolutely amazing set. The figures are great, especially if you don't plan to buy any other sets. The Duplo Monster is cute and has some fun features. Ultrakatty is everything from adorable to terrifying and I love the faces and the spikes. Overall there's really nothing bad about this set that I can see. I hope this was helpful.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 25 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Ultrakatty & Warrior Lucy!