Tournament of ElementsNINJAGO®
Monkie Kid’s Underwater Journey gift with LEGO® Monkie Kid™ and/or NINJAGO® purchase over £40, valid 10/01 – 27/01, while stocks last.*Learn more
Get kids staging spectacular battles from season 4 of the LEGO® NINJAGO® TV series with this Tournament of Elements (71735) playset. The highly detailed temple has a battle platform, a rotating weapon platform, a spinner weapon and a collection of jade blades.
The perfect ninja set to inspire imaginative role play
Featuring 7 minifigures: ninjas Kai, Jay and Lloyd Legacy, masters of elements Bolobo, Jacob and Gravis, and the villainous Eyezor, this playset give kids endless options to stagebattles and training drills. New for January 2021, Lloyd Legacy is a special golden collectible figure with a stand to celebrate 10 years of NINJAGO building sets.
Top gift ideas for creative kids
LEGO NINJAGO battle toys allow kids to escape to a world of fantasy action where they can learn vital life skills and team up with their heroes to battle evil villains as they play with an amazing collection of ninja toys including dragons, mechs and temples.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® Tournament of Elements (71735) Legacy building set features a highly detailed and interactive temple for kids to practice ninja skills and stage amazing battles.
- Ninja toy playset is packed with 7 minifigures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor from season 4 of the TV series.
- The ninja temple features a battle platform to stage exciting duels, a rotating weapon platform and spinning weapon to practice ninja skills, and a collection of jade blades to award as prizes.
- Includes a golden Lloyd Legacy collectible minifigure with small stand to celebrate the 10th anniversary of NINJAGO® toys.
- Look out for more special collectible golden minifigures in other NINJAGO® sets: Boulder Blaster (71736) and X-1 Ninja Charger (71737) and Zane's Titan Mech Battle (71738).
- This 283-piece battle playset with collectible figures provides a fun build for ages 6 and up and makes the perfect treat for a boy or a girl with a passion for the NINJAGO® universe.
- The ninja temple measures over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 6 in. (16 cm) wide and 9.5 in. (24 cm) deep – a portable set to play with anywhere or on the go or at home.
- LEGO® NINJAGO® has an amazing collection of cool toys for kids to enjoy hours of imaginative fun as they learn crucial life skills and embark on adventures with their ninja heroes.
- For more than six decades LEGO® bricks have been made from the highest-quality materials to ensure they consistently pull apart. Ninja skills not needed!
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest safety standards in the world, so your kids are in safe hands with LEGO playsets.
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Happy kidAderial |I would recommend this to a friend!We got the Lego NINJAGO Tournament of Elements for my son who loves Lego Ninjago, and loves to build. We also mostly picked it because it had the most mini figures in it, as he will build the sets, but doesn't build creatively, but will play and set up the figures on display. Since he's used to following the directions, he had it built quite quickly, and has loved the spinning Lloyd part of the set. Overall I think it was his favorite gift.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- January 16th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Very Realistic to the real TV showSarrah |I would recommend this to a friend!My daughter like it very much as its full of endless fun and gives her plentiful opportunities to build various battle scenes' and figues.it good price for value as it packed with 7 mini figures: ninjas Jay, Kai and Lloyd Legacy, master of elements Bolobo, Gravis and Jacob and the evil Eyezor. Initially it was a birthday gift for her to play but gradually it became our family entertainment pastime ,we have our favorite characters and love to create scenes and building different fun elements out of it. The colors used in this Lego series are very outstanding and eye catching. I liked how each figure has been given a detailed look and feel .I wouldn't have know my kids creative building skill ,they surprise us with new build and its amazing to see their creativity and passion to build something new. I would highly recommend this set to my friends with kids of similar age group.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- February 4th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Stellar minifig packI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is very good. The build isn't based off a prior set, that arguably makes it better. It's well detailed and has plenty of room for imaginative play. But the true highlight of the set is the minifigures. There are 7 in total, and 4 of them are exclusive to this set. All of the exclusive minifigures are very good, especially the Golden Lloyd, and the 3 that aren't exclusive are good. I think the value is great. It has a balanced number of pieces, but the amount of minifigures and accessories are very high for a set like this. The only potential downside is that there isn't too much playability other than imaginative play, but it's not that bad. Overall, I really recommend it.Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Tournament of Elements
- August 6th, 2021Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An extraordinary collection of plastic figuresI would recommend this to a friend!My personal assistant and I were enthralled when we first espied this wonderful set. Though the Bolobo, Jacob, Gravis, Jay, and kai, were not the same as the ones we viewed on the television machine, they were utterly amazing enough to subdue this tribulation. It was the first set we bought for our filming purposes in January of 2021. However, After a time it became apparent that these miniature plastic figurines could not hold their weapons without accumulating cracks or fractures on their arm pieces. Furthermore, if one of said appendages was removed, the figurine's side would all but burst asunder! This was entirely disappointing as I wanted these miniature plastic figurines for collectibles as well! Next time please improve their quality!11 August 2021Heather, Customer ServiceOh no! That's no fun. It's rare for LEGO pieces to break during normal play, but if one ever does, we're here to help. Head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces-BV and click 'Broken Bricks' to request a free replacement. - Heather, LEGO® Customer ServicePlay Experience4.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?45Tournament of Elements