- Hard to Find Items
- The Tumbler
Item 1 of 9
Item 1 of 9
Average rating0out of 5 stars
Shop more like this:
Take on the challenge of building The Tumbler, an amazingly cool LEGO® model of the iconic vehicle from the Batman™ The Dark Knight Trilogy. Construct this black armored vehicle highlighted with new colour LEGO® elements and brand new LEGO front wheels. Check out the cool, detailed interior and adjustable top wings. Includes 2 new and exclusive minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker.Building Instructions
- Includes 2 minifigures: Batman™ and The Joker
- Features an armored exterior, adjustable top wings, detailed interior and huge rubber-tread racing tires
- Batman™ and The Joker minifigures are new and exclusive to this set!
- Model includes new LEGO® front wheels
- Includes a fact sheet about the Tumbler vehicle used in The Dark Knight Trilogy movies featuring Batman™
- Tumbler measures over 5” (15cm) high, 15” (40cm) long and 9” (24cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
96% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating3.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating3.9out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- September 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Scannin all systems..Scannin all systems..Goodbye!Eightiesdude | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWho would have thought batman's batmobile will be like this. Who would have thought a master builder/s can make this out of Lego! Lol Money well spent on these realistic looking batmobiles. I'm glad to be back with Lego as a means of taking away stress and relax my mind. Really can't wait for twighlight batman's muscle car next year. Why the review title? Please see "Batpod" photo which I dedicate to all batman lego creators. I always imagine myself making it someday once I get my hands on this amazing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- January 20th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A very fun and challenging builddoug0316 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI had been patiently awaiting for the Tumbler to become available again on the Lego site. Once I saw it was back I jumped all over it. Having read prior reviews and build times, I decided to take it an hour or two at a time. The 11 hours of build was spread out over two days on the weekend. The build was very challenging. It was certainly different from any other Lego set I've previously built. The angles made it difficult and had me second guessing myself at times. But, I just used the pictures on the box as a helpful guide when I felt I was too lost! lol Something I found interesting is when I got to the part that the tires went on, I thought I had done something wrong. The tires would wobble when I pushed it back and forth. But, once I got the rest of the model built and the full weight was on the tires, they no longer wobbled. Amazing how not only the look but, the weight of the model was taken into account in the design. Overall, a great model to build and it looks fantastic on display in my living room!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- October 19th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0GREAT FOR MY BATMAN COLLECTIONminnesota1995 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI got this the first day it came out at the lego store and i would highly recommend it to anyone who loves legos and batman! it took around 12 hours off and one so i would say more around 10 hours but it was worth it. theirs not much to play with so i wouldn't recommend people get it for there kids. its a great fit with my other batman legos!Play ExperienceAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler
- October 1st, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Where does he get those wonderful toys!?AaronGallagher | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis was a very fun build and took me about 12 distracted hours to complete (I'm guessing it would take closer to 10 if I wasn't distracted while building). I'd consider the build to be advanced given the total number of pieces and amount of pieces that were black. My boys and I watched Batman Begins and The Dark Knight Rises while I completed the build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Tumbler