Smelt iron ingots in the furnace, craft iron blocks on the crafting table, then create an iron golem and spring a surprise on the roaming zombie. Enjoy hands-on Minecraft™ adventures, featuring your favorite characters and objects with this LEGO® Minecraft set—designed for young fans of the highly successful sandbox video game. Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Includes 2 minifigures: Alex and a zombie, plus an iron golem and a baby pig.
- Launch a surprise attack on the zombie with the secret iron golem pop-up function!
- Mine iron ore with your diamond pickaxe, smelt it in the furnace and use the crafting table to create iron blocks.
- Stack the blocks and add the pumpkin head to create the iron golem.
- Accessory elements include a buildable torch and pumpkin.
- Tool elements includes Alex’s pickaxe.
- Set your imagination free—rebuild the set for more LEGO® Minecraft™ creations!
- Includes more than 200 LEGO® bricks.
- Measures over 3” (8cm) high, 7” (19cm) wide and 5” (15cm) deep.
- February 13th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0great first minecraft set, but...wolffury |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfthis set pleased me very much, it included every step on how to build the iron golem, im happy the there was no stickers,also the Minecraft. The building blocks of a developing mind, at the end of the booklet, and im also glad this set didnt include steve but instead it included alex (my favorite caracter from the minecraft franchise) but heres what i was upset with, this set included a pumkin and torch, putting both in a crafting table creates a jack-o-lantern i wish that was added in the set, also this set needed coal ore or a wood item from the game because how else are you supposed to burn the iron ore, and im also upset that alex has a dimond picaxe in almost every set. But overaoll this set is pretty good!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 2 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- June 26th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Set!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonWe aren't really mindcraft fans... but are die hard Lego enthusiasts so we got this set. My son (who is 5) absolutely loves that there is a hidden robot and that you can move around the elements. Recommend!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome set!!I would recommend this to a friend!My (everything is)awesome(!) girlfriend got me this for Valentine's Day and we had an amazing and fun time building it. It's not too difficult and not too easy, plus the interactiveness of the Iron Golam and platform makes it more fun to play. Definitely worth the price.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem
- March 3rd, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Value!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI immediately saw this set and price and thought to myself "This is probably the most accurately priced LEGO Set I've ever seen in a while, especially for the minifigs included!"Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55The Iron Golem