Recreate one of the 20th century’s most distinctive buildings with the Sydney Opera House™ model. Build the unmistakable shell roofline, waterfront forecourt and more with this authentic representation of Australia’s most iconic building. Employ a variety of new and advanced building techniques to recreate the complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing of the real thing! Collect lots of dark tan LEGO® bricks including the rare 1x1x2/3 stud and 1x2x2/3 stud slopes, as well as a 48x48 stud baseplate in blue for the very first time!
- Features advanced building techniques for complex forms, angled walls and subtle detailing
- Includes hard-to-find dark tan LEGO® bricks, tiles and sloped bricks
- Sturdy construction allows the model to be handled and moved
- Build this model of a UNESCO World Heritage Site!
- Collect the 48x48 stud baseplate, available in blue for the very first time
- Recreate Australia’s architectural masterpiece!
- Measures over 11" (28cm) high, 25" (63cm) wide and 15" (38cm) deep
- November 15th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Icon in legoSpsa |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy son got this when he was 8 years old and he liked it too much. It has a special place in our living room. This is not the first advanced logo he has built. He has the TGV, the big space shuttle and many different Lego technics. He loves legs too much, I have no clue on how much we has used to buy him Lego. But it doesn't matter as long has he is having fun with it.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 daysBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- June 13th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Genius and gorgeous from every angleI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI've been to Sydney many times, and the Opera House never gets old. When I realized there was a chance to not only have a model to admire at home, but also build one of my own, I had to track down this set, years after it retired. The construction and design is genius, and very true to the colors and beauty of the original. I'm extraordinarily impressed by the design and scale. The set is instantly recognizable by anyone who knows the building, and the way the pieces come together from simple LEGO blocks is truly outstanding. Although there can be a lot of pieces in a set, I never find a build really "difficult" because the instructions (all four separate booklets) are well done. Attention to detail does matter, because it's difficult to disassemble sections of this set if you forget pieces or the sections aren't fitting properly. This set is one to admire, and enjoy rebuilding multiple times. A real benchmark and piece of pride for LEGO.Play Experience2.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 11 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- December 25th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Greatest Christmas Giftnankuri |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GrandsonGave this to my grandson for Christmas, he loved it. finished it in 12 hours, he is 13 and now wants morePlay Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 12 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™
- April 21st, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0BeautifulI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs I have bought the Taj Mahal, Tower Bridge this, Sydney Opera House fits perfect in my collection it was ittle bit challenging to build, mostly because it was difficult to connect "the shells". A 5, could have some more details, a little bit pricy, but still amazingly beautiful. *Sorry for the bad quality on the picture.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Sydney Opera House™