Youngsters love the amazing Hidden Side universe, where the physical and digital worlds merge. This LEGO® Hidden Side Supernatural Race Car (70434) playset combines a buildable model with an app for a single or multiplayer, mixed-reality play experience, where interaction with the toy triggers events in the digital world.
Multifunctional and digitally interactive
The Supernatural Race Car reveals the haunted Hidden Side when viewed through a smartphone or tablet equipped with the LEGO Hidden Side AR app. Kids can then explore, solve mysteries, hunt ghosts and battle boss ghost Maxine Turbo in an action-packed digital world. Kids can also switch the wheels of the car from driving to flying mode and enjoy hands-on adventures with the Jack, Vaughn and Shadow-Walker minifigures and a Spencer the dog figure.
The ever-changing Hidden Side
LEGO Hidden Side toys bring interactive augmented reality (AR) play to LEGO models. The play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and special events
- Kids aged 7 and up will love this LEGO® Hidden Side set, featuring a cool race car equipped to combine creative LEGO fun with digital play for an amazing single or multiplayer augmented reality (AR) experience.
- What’s in the box? This LEGO® augmented reality playset includes a digitally interactive Hidden Side race car with cool features and functions, Jack, Vaughn and Shadow-Walker minifigures, and a Spencer the dog figure.
- This LEGO® race car toy transforms when viewed through a smartdevice equipped with the free LEGO AR app. Kids then get to solve mysteries, hunt ghosts and battle boss ghost Maxine Turbo in a haunted digital world.
- This LEGO® Hidden Side toy is ideal for LEGO building fans and kids aged 7 and up who love virtual reality and video games. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift!
- When built, this LEGO® Hidden Side Supernatural Race Car augmented reality model (70434) measures over 2" (7cm) high, 7" (19cm) long and 4" (11cm) wide.
- Battery-free building set. The Hidden Side AR app is compatible with selected iOS and Android devices. Please check compatibility at www.LEGO.com/devicecheck. Children should ask parents' permission before going online.
- It's easy to get started with this LEGO® Hidden Side augmented reality building kit. You'll find easy-to-follow instructions inside the box and online – so simply tear open the brick bags and let the fun begin!
- The LEGO® Hidden Side universe is set in the fictional town of Newbury, where ghosts haunt people and buildings. The augmented reality play experience is constantly enhanced through new content, ghosts and events.
- Designed to the highest industry standards and criteria, LEGO® Hidden Side bricks and pieces are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- LEGO® Hidden Side bricks and pieces are put through the most rigorous tests to ensure that every LEGO toy playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 28th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The coolest wheels in townBiscuitGog1234 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI'm really late to get the latest wave models, I completely missed the mysterious castle and I have regrets! What can I say about the set 70434, what hit me first were the wheels! It's the most beautiful design I've seen. I discovered that you can put a sticker on a round plate and insert it into the wheel, it's brilliant and it leaves room for endless possibilities. Its wheels also have another useful, even spectacular function: you discover that they are retractable and you can swivel them underneath like a hovercraft. The stickers enhance the design of the vehicle and that's why I hurried to stick them in the right place before my son decided to stick them where it looks good :) I discovered that there may be another type of ghost (blue, red, yellow) with this 3rd wave. Although he has blue wings, the shadow-walker looks a little darker and his role seems a little more mysterious. As for the other ghost, Vaugin Geist, he definitely has a nice face compared to the first one :) The playability, like all the hidden side is 10/10 and I was lucky enough to catch Maxine Turbo on the second day on the app.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 10 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Supernatural Race Car
- September 3rd, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0This LEGO Hidden Side Supernatural Race CarScottM |I would recommend this to a friend!My son had many hours of fun putting together and then playing with This LEGO Hidden Side Supernatural Race Car. It was semi easy to put together. It took about a half hour following the directions and only opening one bag at a time to not mix up the pieces. I wouldn’t say this set is for a child younger then 6 because it does have some very small pieces. Once put together it did stay together pretty good. My sons dropped it a few times and hit walls with it and a few pieces have fallen off but go back on fairly easy. Do keep the direction book Incase pieces do come off to know where they go back on. This LEGO Hidden Side Supernatural Race Car set did come with a few extra pieces Incase pieces get lost which was an added bonus when we lost a small red “light” LEGO.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Was this helpful?45Supernatural Race Car
- October 8th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Cool buildTool |I would recommend this to a friend!This was my 8 year old son’s first Hidden Sides kit. It was a lot of fun for him to build, and now he loves being able to interact with it on the Hidden Side app. Looking forward to trying more sets from this series.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Supernatural Race Car
- September 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0SuperNatural Race CarI would recommend this to a friend!This Race car Lego set was just the perfect size piece set and size of Lego for my 9 year old grandson. He required a bit of supervision when assembling the race car, but that's fine that meant it challenged him and kept his mind busy. He also. Has been playing with the finished design set which is good, I hate it when they just sit on shelves an dont get get played with.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Supernatural Race Car