Starter KitSERIOUS PLAY®
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over £150.*Learn more
Small parts and Small Ball.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® program is a radical and innovative process designed to enhance business performance through building with LEGO bricks.
The LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® Starter Kit is for one person to use. The Starter Kit provides a rich variety of LEGO bricks needed for a workshop that goes beyond a basic introduction to the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY methodology. The kit is applicable for the introductory skills building as well as the deeper imagination and problem-solving aspects of the workshop.
- Selection of standard LEGO bricks combined with a few DUPLO elements.
- Selection of special elements such as wheels, tires, windows, trees, mini figure parts, tubes, globes and small base plates
- Imaginopedia booklet with simple model building instructions LEGO skills building
Note: The Starter Kit does not come with any kind of instructor’s manual. Training in how to design and facilitate LEGO SERIOUS PLAY workshops using the Starter Kit can be obtained through the LEGO SERIOUS PLAY Community.
- Due to the nature of Serious Play, there may be minor element substitutions. Functionality and fun will not be impacted!
- February 26th, 2015Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Please read before buying...Leather |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAs a few reviews have pointed out before, all of the Serious Play sets are NOT designed for your average child or even Lego fan. They are meant for corporate environments, mainly team building events. These are not meant for people that just want to build stuff at home. Sure, you can use them for that, but that is not the primary function. That's why some of the other Serious Play sets are so very expensive. These aren't supposed to supplement your child's collection or to be a gift for someone. Please understand this before purchasing.Play Experience3.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Starter Kit
- April 17th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Excellent Intro to LEGO Serious PlayI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThese kits are an excellent way to introduce someone to LEGO Serious Play methods. You need to consider what kind of workshop you'll be running to determine if these are the right ones for you. The set has enough variety to run just about any individual or pair build activity over a 1-3 day Facilitators class. However these sets are not really designed for group building activities where a combined build is created. There's nothing really missing, but you'll spend a lot of time re-sorting afterwards. Instead you should get an Identity and Landscape kit if that is your goal. Finally if you're only looking to run a 1-2 hour workshop for individuals, then I'd recommend the Windows Exploration kit. Starter kits are nice in that you can order only the number you need, but are a little expensive if you're just running quick sessions plus they take up more space if you're travelling. I tend to give these away as part of Facilitator training and find them very useful for people just starting to explore the techniques on their own. More variety than the Window Exploration and much more cost effective than Landscape.Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- February 13th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0No ordinary LEGO setPurchased for: SelfThis LEGO Serious Play set is intended to be used as a business consultancy tool in a facilitated Serious Play workshop by a trained LSP facilitator. In these sessions partcipants learn how to use LEGO bricks as a means to express themselves and their opinons. and use them as a tool to communicate. The parts in the set are carefully selected to be of value in that kind of setting. Although it contains some rare and hard to find LEGO elements, this set is not intended for home use.Play Experience3.0Value for Money5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Starter Kit
- May 3rd, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0No ideaPurchased for: SelfI had no idea what this was. Turns out it is a way for corporate teams to connect and learn to work together. But you need to hire a team expert to come to your workplace and supervise the teams. I am just a person and I added the Lego pieces to my growing collection of bricks for future use.Play Experience3.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money3.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Starter Kit