Keep the skiers of LEGO® City happy with the 60222 Snow Groomer! This hardworking snow groomer building toy features an opening minifigure cab, swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon, sturdy tracks and a large plow blade in front to push snow into place. This cool set also includes a set of skis with poles and 2 LEGO minifigures.
- Includes 2 LEGO® City minifigures: a skier and a driver.
- Features a detailed Snow Groomer with a minifigure cab, opening roof, sturdy segmented tracks and a large front plow blade, plus swiveling 6-stud rapid shooter snow cannon.
- Accessory elements include a pair of skis, 2 ski poles and 12 snow studs.
- Climb into the cab of the groomer and head out through the snow.
- Swivel the snow cannon into place and then turn the knob to fire the snow studs.
- Push the sides of the plow blade in to collect the snow as you plow.
- Snow Groomer measures over 3” (10cm) high, 7” (18cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- January 2nd, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great setKbelk | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonGot this for my son for Christmas he built it by himself he loves it!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer
- July 28th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great GroomerPokie | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: GranddaughterThis is a great item. Lots of playabillity for my grand kids. It is priced just right and is great for the kids FRIENDS Ski Building and other winter sets. Would buy another later.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer
- March 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0FINALLY a Different Lego City Set!Crazyfanlego | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI knew I had to get this set as soon as I saw it online because it’s a unique set, different from what we normally get from City. Here are the pros and cons: Pros: - different from most other City sets - a skier minifig with skis, which are great to get - a build that can easily be used in a Lego City - play features that can be enjoyed by kids who play with this set - the six-stud shooters can be removed - The build is simple (for the most part) so it is a good set for younger kids Cons (nitpicks): - the front of the vehicle looks a bit empty, and I think it would have been better if the snowplough was further back (it would have made it look more realistic) - the back looks a bit blocky - the treads often get stuck, and you may have to just press the pieces together to line everything up better I have nothing to complain about because everything is done almost perfectly. There are a couple nitpicks, but they are overshadowed by all the awesome things in this set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 12 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Snow Groomer
- March 28th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0great, but missing the groomer componentKspar44 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFirst, we were excited to see this as an option because we are building a big ski hill and needed a snow cat to groom the slopes. This is a good size and generally well done. The snow gun is just awesome and we like that it can be removed from the back. It will be on the snowcat for transport, but otherwise on the side of the slopes with some other snowmaking guns. (The snow shoots out a pretty good distance). But this technically can't be called a snow groomer because it is missing the part of the equipment that actually grooms the snow. This is just a snow plow. To make this better, consider (1) moving the front snow plow back a peg or two (it sticks too far out) and (2) adding a component in the back that actually grooms the snow (technically a rotating blade that slices the snow and then a wide flap that flattens the snow). Consider using the grates to mimic the lines in the snow once it is groomed. But, we love the winter/ski themed city kits. Keep it up!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 45 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Snow Groomer