Inspirational LEGO City playsetThis multi-model LEGO City service station comes with a camper van, SUV and fun characters for endless imaginative play.
Supercharged fun for kidsKids can help the station clerk serce Octan E, gasoline and snacks at this toy service station for gas and electric vehicles.
LEGO City Service Station
One-stop service station
Customers can enjoy snacks and beverages at the cozy shop.
Recharging creative play
Check out the Octan E charging point with solar panels.
Gasoline pump comes with a flexible hose
Easy to use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 5+ can zoom, rotate and visualize the model as they build.
Meet the charactersComes with gas station clerk, driver and 2 surfer minifigures and a dog figure.
Kids with a passion for toy cars will love this LEGO® City Service Station (60257) playset, featuring a service station for electric and gasoline-powered vehicles. You can plug in the SUV to recharge with Octan E, fill up the camper van at the pump and visit the shop. And with station clerk, driver and 2 surfer minifigures, plus a chihuahua dog figure, kids can enjoy endless independent play. An enjoyable building experience Find building instructions for this LEGO City toy in the box. Or hop online and download Instructions PLUS, part of the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. This interactive building guide, with amazing zoom and rotate viewing tools, quickly turns budding LEGO builders into master builders! Cool toys for kids LEGO City vehicle playsets offer a range of supercool buildable toys on wheels! These feature-rich building sets, with fun characters, inspire open-ended, independent play where children can recreate scenarios that reflect real life in a fun andexciting way.Building Instructions
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love pretend play. This multi-model LEGO® City (60257) playset features a toy service station for electric and gasoline-powered vehicles, plus fun characters and a pet chihuahua.
- What’s in the box? A toy service station with shop, Octan E charging point and gas pump, plus an SUV, a camper van with surfboards, 4 minifigures and a chihuahua dog figure. All a kid needs for fun, independent play.
- This building set has lots of cool features. The toy charging point and gas pump have flexible hoses for connecting to the vehicles and kids can remove the roof from the SUV and camper to put the minifigures inside.
- Looking for cool toys for kids aged 5+? This service station set makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for LEGO® City fans and kids who love to role-play. Requires only very basic building skills.
- When built, the camper van measures over 2" (7cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (6cm) wide, while the store measures over 3” (8cm) high, 4” (12cm) wide and 2” (7cm) deep.
- Does it need batteries? No, this construction toy is powered by small kids with big imaginations – simply open the bags of LEGO® bricks and the play can start right away!
- This building toy comes with an easy-to-follow printed building guide and Instructions PLUS – an interactive building guide for budding builders. Available in the free LEGO® Life app for smart devices.
- Unleash the fun and excitement of LEGO® City playsets featuring buildings, vehicles and characters that inspire open-ended creative play while helping youngsters develop physical skills and confidence.
- LEGO® building bricks are designed to the highest industry standards to ensure that LEGO City playsets are consistent, compatible and connect and pull apart easily every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® City pieces to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
67% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.3out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.5out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars
- July 15th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Amazing service stationLucius | 14-18Purchased for: SelfThis service station is great! It has so many features and cool vehichles. The conveinence store itself Is small but It has a nice small coffee machiene and a table. The beach bus as some would call it is more like a motor home with a small refrigerator, a stovetop and a place to sit down. The normal car Is a small normal car. The place where you fill up the real gas is great and has alot of details. This is an amazing set.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 34 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Station
- June 18th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0Way to smallThome | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe previous gas and service stations were larger, and they had baseplates. I now have to go purchase a baseplate for this. The 60132 service station was much better because it did not have separate sections, so a baseplate was not really needed, and it was larger making it feel more realistic. This service station feels minimized and much smaller than it should be. I do like the vehicles that are included with this, although service stations in the past had vehicles too. Although I was excited to see a new service station, I felt like this set could have been much better, and next time, please include a baseplate.Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Service Station
- February 29th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Brilliant carsMontybeebee | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI’ve just got this. I don’t always build the cars that come with sets but these two are brilliant. Stylish, up to date with one being electric. I think it will help to teach children as by the time they’re grown up they might be able to afford a real electric car.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Service Station
1 of 1