Let the LEGO® builder or Star Wars™ fan in your life enjoy this brick-built 75248 Resistance A-Wing Starfighter playset. Featuring an opening cockpit with space for the included Snap Wexley Star Wars character, retractable landing gear, non-firing wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters, this detailed starship from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie will inspire young minds and makes a great collectible for any fan. The set also includes a Lieutenant Connix minifigure for even more fun space adventures.
- Includes Snap Wexley and Lieutenant Connix LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures.
- This Star Wars™ building toy features an opening minifigure cockpit, retractable landing gear, wingtip cannons and 2 integrated spring-loaded shooters.
- Playset weapons include Snap Wexley's blaster pistol and Lieutenant Connix's blaster.
- Recreate exciting moments from the Star Wars: The Rise of Skywalker movie.
- Makes a great birthday gift, Christmas present or surprise gift for any occasion.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ starship measures over 2” (7cm) high, 7” (20cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
- in 27 daysAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0A-Wing Once AgainGoldLeaderR4 | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is a great little model. Went together very easily and it was a fun build. This is the latest in a long line of Lego Star Wars A-Wings and the best yet. Snap Wexley was a nice addition but the real gem was Lt Connix – her first Mini-fig. Also the integrated shooters are a nice touch. My only complaint was the stickers are difficult to get “just right”. Overall this make a great “toy” for the younger set and a display model for us “bigger kids”. It has now been added to my 2013 A-Wing, 2012 X-Wing, Poe's X-Wing, two Y-Wings (2012 and 2018), Tantive IV et al. Recommended.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 4 daysAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Another A-WingChrisH7604 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI have owned pretty much all the most recent A-Wings (2013, 2016 & 2017). I have to agree with the other reviews on this set compared to the previous sets. (1) Stickers - never good to have too many on a set and especially ones you have to apply to the cockpit. (2) Mini figures - Snap Wexley is an X-Wing pilot so is completely wrong for this set, Tallissan Lintra piloted the resistance A-Wing in The Last Jedi so would have been a better choice, although it would have meant a different colour scheme. Lt Connix is a good choice but for the cost I'd like to have seen another mini figure in there. (3) Cockpit layout - or lack of it really, it's just a big empty space that could have been done so much better with very few extra pieces. The build is very good and takes some of the best features of the previous iterations rolled into this but I think it lets itself down a little with the colour scheme and mini figure selection. I know you will look at this as a Resistance A-Wing from the Rise of Skywalker and who knows how it might feature in the film. For me it's just another A-Wing so I'm struggling to fathom it's place unless you put Green Leader in the cockpit and fly it into the bridge of the Executor. As with all A-Wing sets there is loads of playabilty and the set is sturdy enough for swooshing around chasing down TIE fighters.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 28 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Great build, ok mini figuresRyanTheBuilder | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfOverall the build was GREAT but i did have an issue with the X-Wing pilot in an A-Wing. It would have made this set so much better. I did not like the Lieutenant Connix mini-fig either. It did not fit the set. It may come with a important character but it just did not fit the set. Lego amazing job on the overall set!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 15 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™
- in 19 daysAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0A-Wing Gets An AThePanther | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfPros: Very nice model of the new A-Wing. Good play features and swooshes well and displays well. Good choice in figures. So-So: At $30 its overpriced. Good news is Walmart already has it priced at $20...which is a fair price. Cons: Stickers always lose points. Past versions have all included additional figures for the same price.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 10 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Resistance A-Wing Starfighter™