The amazing U-Wing Fighter has all the details you would expect from an authentic Star Wars model, including 4 big engines, an opening minifigure cockpit with transparent lower observation window, opening side doors with pull-out stud shooters, dual spring-loaded shooters at the front, rear storage hold and huge wings that sweep back to create an even bigger model. Includes 5 minifigures.
- Includes 5 minifigures: a U-wing Pilot, Bistan, Jyn Erso, Cassian Andor and a Rebel Trooper.
- Features 4 big engines, an opening minifigure cockpit with transparent lower observation window, opening side doors with pull-out stud shooters, front spring-loaded shooters, rear storage hold and huge sweep-back wings.
- Weapons include 3 blasters and 2 blaster pistols.
- Also includes extra ammo.
- Recreate fantastic scenes from the blockbuster movie, Star Wars: Rogue One.
- The perfect addition to any LEGO® Star Wars collection.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 8-14.
- Measures over 3” (10cm) high, 17” (44cm) long and 7” (20cm) wide with wings closed, and over 14” (38cm) long and 25” (64cm) wide with wings open.
- August 12th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0UT-60D U-Wing!ggwho |I would recommend this to a friend!Awesome set, solid, functional, and goes great with the Tie Striker. Personalized a bit more from the lack of fine details, kept me busy for a couple weeks! Little surprised on how many details Lego left out or actually changed not to match any of the ships.... The curved front fuselage, odd looking wedge plate front cows with the yellow grill plate sticking up like a pimple, the two piece looking cockpit (and it's a custom cockpit piece for this set?). Short wobbly engines, short front wings and then those upside down 4x4 dark gray wedge plates underneath on the front sides? All in all though, that is what keeps me addicted to Lego Star Wars models! The Legos just look great for depicting the ships! Looking forward to an awesome USC set from Lego! Star Bricks, Mirko Soppelsa, has already done one that is a pretty decent looking replica and posted pictures on the web!Play Experience5.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 14 daysWas this helpful?45Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- March 26th, 2018Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly enjoyable buildI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI will admit I purchased this set simply because the only place to purchase lego in my city is Walmart, and this was the most challenging looking set available (along with Kylo Ren’s TIE Fighter, which I also purchased, incidentally). I was dealing with a lot of stress, and building is one of my escapes. I was pleasantly surprised upon building it that it actually has a fair amount more detail than I was initially expecting. While far from a UCS edition, I can honestly say I do hope they release a UCS edition of the U-Wing, because this set was very fun to build. Even more impressive is the shear size of this model. In flight mode, the wingspan is larger than the MF. I’ll admit, this makes it problematic to display in flight mode, but I will just have to display it in landing mode, or rearrange a few things to display this in flight mode if I really want to. Well done Lego.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- December 31st, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0On behalf of 11 year old sonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonMy 11 year old son bought this yesterday 30/12/16. So far it is his biggest set and we thought it might be a bit more challenging as it had nearly 700 pieces....how wrong were we! It took him 1hr 45mins to build. He found the instructions very easy to follow. And has loved putting it together. The size of the finished product is really good, and the fact it has so many mini figures is really good value for money. I've said it's not that good value for money, but this is only because of how quick he built it. But overall the value is good, especially due to the amount of mini figures and the sheer size of it. Will definitely need to find something f more challenging for my Lego mad son! Maybe the millennium falcon!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rebel U-Wing Fighter™
- October 14th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0U Will Love It!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set took me completely by surprise. Not only was it a really fun build, but the size of the thing (especially with its wings out) is seriously impressive. Though not particularly difficult to put together, it's still a great set to build - with a few wonderful "aha" moments when you realise how it's all going to fit together. Also, the number of quality minifigs included is brilliant. Now, I have my Jyn Erso! Brilliant set and I would recommend this to anyone.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty3.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Rebel U-Wing Fighter™