Join Ezra, Ahsoka, Chopper and Commander Sato aboard the Rebel Combat Frigate as they evade the advances of Imperial Agent Kallus. As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series, this detailed starship features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter and a handy lifting handle. The upper cover also lifts off for easy play access and lots of LEGO® Star Wars fun. This set includes 4 minifigures plus Chopper Astromech Droid.
- Includes 4 minifigures: Ezra Bridger, Agent Kallus, Ahsoka Tano and Commander Sato, plus Chopper Astromech Droid.
- Features foldout wings, spring-loaded shooters, stud shooter, a useful lifting handle and removable upper cover for easy access.
- Remove the top and play out adventures within the starship.
- Grab the lifting handle and make-believe you’re piloting a real starship!
- Fire the weapons to act out exciting deep-space battles.
- Weapons include Ahsoka’s Lightsabers, Ezra’s Lightsaber and Agent Kallus’ built-up blaster.
- Also includes a wrench accessory element.
- As featured in the Star Wars Rebels animated TV series.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Rebel Combat Frigate with engines closed measures over 4” (12cm) high, 14” (38cm) long and 5” (14cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 20th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Worthy set for Rebels fans, interior disappointingaukevin | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!As a Rebels TV show fan, this ship hits the mark. It's a unique ship and comes with the adult Ashoka minifig, both made the ship a buy for me. I think the outside of the ship looks very nice. I really like how the guns are represented on the front of the ship as well as the swivel turrets near the back. Not a fan of the neon green engines in the back though, would have preferred blue. Something I really recommend to do with this set to make it even more fun is to integrate the micro fighter Ghost set with this one. The scale works pretty well to dock the Ghost to this frigate as done in the Rebels TV show episode that this ship is featured. Also if you have a small Vader's Tie Fighter, this works great with the set as well. See my pic. The inside of the ship is a bit disappointing. First a positive though, I like how the top of the ship easily lifts off to expose the inside of the ship, too bad there isn't much inside there. There are two spots for crew to sit at monitors and then a bit larger place that has a couple chair backs for passengers. Pretty boring. What's worse, and what is a Lego pet peeve of mine, there are places in the interior that you can't have minifigs standing up while still being able to put the top of the ship back on. This is mainly due to Ashoka's large head piece, but even a standard fig like Sato has this issue in some places. I had to take out some pieces underneath the top that weren't really needed in order to create more room. Also if you watched the Rebels episode this ship is featured in, you'll know the main focus inside the ship is a round command table that the Rebels stand around while discussing Vader's attack. Nothing in this set to reflect that. For my own personal set, I took pieces from the Emperor's throne room in the Final Duel set and put in the ship for a command center. There is also a back wall of the interior that is just a plain gray tile. Very boring looking, so I replaced it with printed tiles with controls on it to give it more content inside the ship. Wasn't perfect, but I liked it much more. See my pic for a look at what I did. As for the minifigs, this is what really helps sell the ship I think. Ashoka looks great. The headtails are great. Her eyes are a bit possessed looking, but that's ok. Sato is nice to have as well. Kanan, Ezra, and Chopper are no different than from other sets. I wish Ezra would be updated to have a scar, but oh well. I'd recommend the set to Rebels TV show fans for sure. I think it will look great with other pieces of the set. Definitely add a micro fighter Ghost to dock to the ship as well as a small Vader's Tie Fighter (mine is from the Death Star set) to help recreate the battle in the show.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate
- August 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Pelta-class frigateFishman | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfFinally, another cross era set! For those of you unfamiliar with the Pelta-class frigate, it was originally a starship class in use by the Republic during the Clone Wars, which allows for play ability across multiple eras. The exterior of this set is very neatly detailed, however the interior is quite lacking. The mini-figure selection is almost perfect, save for two things: Kallus and Ezra. Although I can see why Kallus is included (him being the most reoccurring villain of the series), I think it would have been better to include the Seventh Sister instead, seeing as the Fifth Brother was included with Rex's AT-TE. Ezra, while not too much of an issue, he could have had a slightly different printed face, showing the scars he received from the Grand Inquisitor at the end of season 1, but again this is not too much of an issue. I see some people complaining about Ahsoka having bluish lightsabers rather than the white ones, but in reality, they are more pale blue, than the dark blue featured on the store page. I completely understand the designers decision to have a more visible colour, because let's face it; we probably wouldn't be able to see a transparent piece very well, and solid white wouldn't look very good as an alternative. The firing cannons at the rear are great for ship to ship battles, and the feature with the engines and the fins at the back opening and closing is very neat. The price is quite heavy, but that's likely due to trademarking, seeing that this is a Star Wars product after all.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate
- August 9th, 2016Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Good Set, ishShaakTi | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe build of this is very nice and compact. The color is not even close to that of the Phoenix Home, but I still like it. I wish the engines were blue though. The minifigs are probably the highlights of this set. Ahsoka's details are great. Despite what other people say, the blue lightsaber blades are OK looking, but a really, really, really, LIGHT blue would've been better. Commander Sato's hairpiece is meh. They could've used Ra Al Ghul's hairpiece, with some brownish-gray highlights. I wish they didn't put Agent Kallus. They could've put a rebel trooper instead. I REALLY REALLY wished that LEGO had made a new design and mold for the rebel troopers seen on the Phoenix Home. I hope they make one in the future. Overall, this set is okay, but they could've been done better. Still wish there was a new molded and printed rebel trooper.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate
- January 19th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Rebel Man O' WarDanbo1861 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love heavy starships as Lego sets, and this one is a beauty! She really captures the feel of a Corellian style warship and has some cool functions as well. The variable wing feature that contains the sub-light engines works really smoothly and holds into position well. There is a good mini-figure selection, with Ashoka kinda stealing the show. It's over 100$, and the price per part might seem a little high at first glance, but there are some large specialty pieces and just the printed cockpit mold is an expensive piece to manufacture in it's own right. With that taken into consideration, this set really does have good value if you're willing to go for it. Even though I do not rate this product as high as some others, it is my personal favorite in my collection as of now.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 4 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Rebel Combat Frigate