LEGO® Technic™ Race Truck building kitKids will love this action-packed building set. Build the Race Truck rebuild into a Racer.
Easy-to-use digital building instructionsUsing Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids aged 7+ can zoom, rotate and visualise the set as they build.
LEGO Technic Race Truck
The build is just the start
Kids recreate the thrill of race day with this fun set.
Amazing pull-back action
Pull back, then release, to send the Race Truck speeding.
It's a race to the finish!
Cool finish line accessory makes role play easy.
Rebuilds into a Racer
The fun lasts even longer with a second model to build.
Easy for kids to control
Simply pull back and release to see the Racer go, go, go!
Play time just got even better with 2 models to create.
Racetrack role play for car-loving kidsKids will love racing their car towards the finish line as they role-play creative race day scenes.
- Recreate the thrills of the race track with this action-packed pull-back Race Truck. Perfect for kids who love racing toys, it rebuilds into a 2-in-1 Racer for a new building challenge.
- Young LEGO® builders will love developing their problem-solving skills as they create this LEGO Technic™ (42104) truck. Build, race, then rebuild the 2-in-1 model for even more fun.
- Creating speed is easy with the truck's pull-back and release action. Race Truck features include a big exhaust, huge spoiler and jaw-dropping color scheme to delight car fans.
- Looking for the best gifts for a truck-loving child aged 7+? Well, if they love to build and are ready for a new challenge, this is a great choice.
- When built, the toy truck measures over 6” (17cm) long, 3” (8cm) high and 3” (9cm) wide, making it the perfect size for racing and role-play.
- Cleverly powered using the pull-back motor, this racing truck doesn't require batteries, so the action starts straightaway!
- Printed instructionsare included, so it’s easy for young builders to get started. This LEGO Technic™ truck also features digital Instructions PLUS, available in the free LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets.
- Introduce youngsters to a world of building fun with LEGO® Technic™ sets. With awesome vehicle designs and cool functions, the fun goes on long after the model is built with these unique toys.
- LEGO® toy building sets meet the highest industry standards, which ensures these fun toys connect easily every time – it’s been that way since 1958.
- LEGO® Technic™ building kits are thoroughly tested to make sure every building set meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- October 28th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Race TimeValerian70 | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is one of those sets that I just had to buy twice because both builds looked so good on the pack art. To be honest, I hadn't even noticed that it stated "pull back action" when I bought them so that was a nice little bonus for me when they were built. Yes, the husband and I have held races on the dining table with both vehicles and accompanying vocal effects. Fairly standard Technic builds using familiar techniques but producing two very different looks. My favourite is the Race Car, just because of the end product look. I also liked that the kit comes with a couple of different starting line markers, just adds to the overall look when built. Nicely sized finished vehicles that look good on display as well as being very playable. Good kit to begin with if you have not previously tried Technic builds. Gives you a bit of a primer to see if this style works for you. Number Of Pieces: 227 Approximate Price Per Piece: £0.08 Build Time: Race Truck - 1 Hour Race Car - 1 HourPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- December 29th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Awesome Pull Back!JKelley | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI found this on the shelf at one of my local big name stores a few days before Christmas. Very surprised to see it locally before the release. I think its so cool that Lego made a truck with a pull back and a small little finish line for added play. My son sets the finish line about ten feet down the hall and tries to get the truck to go through it. Good job on this one.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- August 25th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Neo9 | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAwesome Truck, but 2 in 1 Race car caught my eye and let me tell you SUPER COOL race car, have it on display next to my other Technic Race cars Great value !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Race Truck
- October 24th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0My first technic set, and I enjoyed it.Honest | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI liked the race car from the 2nd build, but not the truck from the 1st build. I liked the overhead stand from the 1st build, but not the side stand from the 2nd build. I love the big fat tires in the back. This thing really travels when wound up. The stickers make no sense in the 2nd build because the number 22 is upside-down. Decals are so important in pro race car driving. The other stickers were cool. There's a mistake in the 2nd build's instructions on step 16. It says you need 5 black pegs when you really need 6. It also ignores an entire orange pin that's needed on the same page (page 11). It's a lot harder to take Technic apart to go back a step than it is to take Lego bricks apart. I do think that more arrows are needed sometimes in the instructions as to where exactly an assembly needs to go. It takes more focus to build Technic, so when there are two mistakes on the page it takes a long time to squint to see what went wrong. Also, an ongoing problem with Lego is the depiction of the color dark grey, as it appears black in the instructions whether it's the digital or printed version. It's even more confusing the smaller the piece is because of the black outlines used. Maybe Lego can just spell it out in the instructions: "dark grey piece, not black" or something along those lines. Almost every set has this problem and it's been like that for at least 20 years. There's also confusion between white and light grey pieces sometimes. Overall, I really liked the 2nd build version of this Technic set. I'm glad the connector pins are different colors. Never change that. There needed to be a 2nd sticker option for the 2nd build. Also, I hate orange sets. They never look good. For that reason I'm staying away from the orange Technic Corvette ZR1 and orange Technic Porsche. They might be great sets technically but they look ugly to me.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Race Truck