Inspirational LEGO City Police toyMulti-model playset with realistic vehicles, detailed buildings and fun characters from the LEGO City Adventures TV series.
Build-and-play fun for kids aged 6+Using Digital Instructions PLUS via the LEGO Life app, kids can zoom, rotate and visualize the set as they build.
Police station includes a LEGO light-brick searchlight.
Fun for little engineers
Fun for little engineers
Stimulates imaginative play
Kids can enjoy crook-catching fun with LEGO City characters.
Cool Police Vehicle
Working roof lights and siren for realistic car chases.
Robust crook truck
Crooks can head off road with this rugged gateway vehicle.
Lever-activated jailbreak function adds fun to the play.
A host of fun minifigure characters.This fun minifigure lineup includes LEGO City Adventures TV series characters like Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler, and Daisy Kaboom.
- Here’s a great building set for kids who love action-packed building toys. This LEGO® City Police Station (60246) playset has an exploding cell, cool vehicles and fun characters. The fun starts the moment you open the box.
- What’s in the box? A toy police station, 2 trucks, a motorcycle and a drone. You also get 6 minifigures, including Duke DeTain, Chief Wheeler and Daisy Kaboom from the LEGO® City TV series, plus 2 dog figures.
- Children can have fun with the feature-rich police headquarters model with jailbreak explosion function and light-brick searchlight, plus a police car with a sound-brick siren – a delight for LEGO® City police fans.
- This LEGO® City Police Station playset is ideal for children aged 5 and up. It makes a great Christmas, birthday or any-other-day gift for kids who love role-play toys, model vehicles and action toys.
- When built, the toy police station building measures over 9” (24cm) high, 18” (48cm) wide, and 5” (15cm) deep, while the police truck measures over 2" (6cm) high, 4" (12cm) long and 2" (7cm) wide.
- Both the sound brick and light brick in this playset require a 1xCR1216 coin cell battery. The good news? They’re included! So the sound and light play can start right away.
- You’ll find a simple building guide in the box. Or you can download Instructions PLUS – part of the free LEGO® Life app. This interactive building guide with zoom-and-rotate viewing tools makes building child's play!
- LEGO® City police sets nurture kids' physical skills and confidence with feature-rich buildings, realistic vehicles and fun characters that inspire open-ended creative play.
- LEGO® building bricks meet the highest industry standards as well as The LEGO Group's rigorous quality criteria, so they're consistent, compatible and easily click together and apart – every time.
- At The LEGO Group, we drop, squash, twist, heat, bite, bend, scratch and stretch LEGO® bricks and pieces to make sure every playset meets the highest global safety and quality standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- February 17th, 2020Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0If only the building was better.thelegocitylover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Not that the building is terrible, but it's not as great as the station from 2017 (or 2014 or 2011). This station is neither as detailed or as big as the previous stations, but it does have some nice features, like the ping pong table on the second floor. I also noticed that the chief's office has a chronological list of the oldest police badges to the newest ones which I find quite interesting. I decided to combine this station with the one from 2017 and it looks great. While the building might not be the greatest the vehicles are pretty awesome. The crook's truck has a lot of space, in the back, for loot and the police truck is neat too (it's nice to have another light and sound brick police vehicle). The police bike is a great addition but it has the same design as the bikes from 2019. It's also nice that the police have a drone now. I like that all of the mini-figures are unique and that (except for Duke Detain) none of them are copies from other sets. My favorite part about this set is that now the chief looks different from the other officers. Ever since 2012, the chief's outfit was the same as the other officer's but now it's different. Overall, this is a pretty good set. Not the greatest of police stations and a bit overpriced but a good set, nonetheless.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Police Station
- April 26th, 2020Average rating1out of 5 stars1.0Juniors LEGO kit (4+)Hefty | 25-34This set is like a juniors set. The builds are so easy and it is for a 3-4yo. Me and my child who is 6 and likes LEGO city would rather play with our own stuff and the older LEGO which is ten times better and when in store half the price for equivalent sets. The action features have been the exact same as the 2014 police station and the only one since to differ from the ones in this set was the sea police station. The build experience is also horrible as it is just a bunch of big pieces. The police car looks nothing like a police car and the build is simple. The get away vehicle is just the same old red pickup truck which is always used in the police station kits. Overall the worst police station by far8 May 2020Emily, Customer ServiceWe're sorry to hear that you were disappointed in this set. Our recommended age ranges are always estimates, based on things like interest in the subject, types of play features, difficulty of the build, and more. It sounds like your child's had a lot of practice with LEGO® sets! That will usually mean they'll have an easier time than a child who may not have a lot of experience building. If you'd like a hand finding something more challenging, you can always get in touch with our brick experts at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Value for MoneyAverage rating1out of 5 stars1.0Build Time: 58 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?15Police Station
- January 26th, 2020Average rating3out of 5 stars3.0SosoPapalego | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThe station and vehicles went backwards in detail and looks, the previous police station and vehicles had much more detail. The set looks like it could be 10 years old with the details not what I expect from new lego sets, other than look the set is good for play and to build.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?35Police Station
- August 4th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0HighRifle | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIt was an entertaining set. Fire fighter sets and police. Always fun to put together.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Police Station