Action and fun in NINJAGO City!Relive The NINJAGO Movie with this huge, detailed set!
Authentic and detailed!Capture the look and feel of this iconic setting.
Modular design for easy play!
Remove the two upper levels to see the interiors.
Lloyd’s apartment features attic space for the Green Ninja Suit minifigure.
Time for lunch!
Turn the knob to rotate the sushi conveyer belt.
Serve up some crab!
Use the “crab grilling” function to cook some dinner.
Change the movie posters!
Push down on the sign to reveal extra movie posters you can use.
Take the elevator from the bottom floor to the top, and back again.
Includes 16 minifigures!Jay, Kai, Lloyd Garmadon, Green Ninja Suit, Misako, Jamanakai Villager, Sally, Ivy Walker, Konrad, Severin Black, Tommy, Guy, Juno, Mother Doomsday, Shark Army Gunner and Officer Noonan, plus Sweep the maintenance robot.
Enjoy endless role-play fun in NINJAGO® City, a hugely-detailed 3-level model connected by a sliding elevator. Level 1 features a traditional fish market, house, a bridge over a stream, and a fishing boat. The second level has a modern fashion store, comic book store, crab restaurant with ‘crab-grilling’ function and cash-dispensing ATM. The vertical city is topped off with Lloyd Garmadon and Misako’s apartment, a rooftop sushi bar with sushi conveyor belt, and a radio tower. This action-packed THE LEGO® NINJAGO MOVIE™ set also includes 16 minifigures and Sweep the maintenance robot.
- Includes 16 minifigures: Jay, Kai and Lloyd Garmadon (each with new-for-August-2017 high school outfit decoration), Green Ninja Suit, Misako, Jamanakai Villager, Sally, Ivy Walker, Konrad, Severin Black, Tommy, Guy, Juno, Mother Doomsday, Shark Army Gunner and Officer Noonan, plus Sweep the maintenance robot.
- Features a 3-level model (each level lifts off for easy play) connected by a sliding elevator, plus a traditional fishing boat.
- Level 1 features a bridge, sewer outlet, stream with translucent-blue and translucent-green water elements, sliding elevator with room for a minifigure, traditional fish market with fish and crab elements, house with dining room and bedroom with sliding screen doors and foldout ‘solar panels’, Sweep the maintenance robot's service station with assorted tool elements, and a taxi stand with telephone element.
- Level 2 features a modern fashion store with 2 mannequins and assorted NINJAGO® product elements, a construction site with a bonsai tree, a comic book store with brick-built sign, cashier desk, comic book stand with assorted elements including collectible NINJAGO training cards, a crab restaurant with brick-built crab entrance sign and oven with ‘crab-grilling’ function, a cash-dispensing ATM, 15 bank note elements (ATM can dispense up to 13), and a movie poster display stand with 4 interchangeable movie poster elements.
- Place the uncooked crab element in the oven, turn the dial and open the oven to reveal a cooked crab element.
- Press the handle behind the ATM to dispense bank note elements.
- Level 3 features a radio tower, modern rooftop sushi bar with sushi conveyor belt function and brick-built food, bathroom with sliding door, and brick-built puffer fish and squid sculptures, Lloyd Garmadon and Misako's apartment with an opening window, bunk bed, kitchen unit and attic space for the Green Ninja Suit minifigure.
- Turn the dial to activate the sushi conveyor belt.
- Weapons include Jay's chain with spike and Shark Army Gunner’s fish flame.
- Recreate and role-play exciting THE LEGO® NINJAGO® MOVIE™ scenes.
- NINJAGO® City measures over 24” (63cm) high, 12” (31cm) wide and 16” (42cm) deep.
- Traditional fishing boat measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (10cm) long and 1” (3cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- September 3rd, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Perfect.Heron | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfNinjago has had some of the most interesting developments on minifig scale functionality and style since the theme was created, and this set is truly the high point of that legacy. Ever subsection of every building is unbelievably dense with unique feature and wonderful scenes. This is a work of art. There is an actual design philosophy that you become conversant in in the process of the half-day plus it takes to assemble this fantastically intricate cityscape. Every building has a history. No part of this diorama has been neglected, from the smooth mechanisms of the crab grill to the complex interplay of color, depth and function in the design of the canals. Perfect for display, great for play, compatible with other building sets, and an exhausting joy to construct. If you purchase one lego set this year, this should be it.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 16 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City
- March 27th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A must have...pengmalups | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThere are no words to describe how beautiful this set is. Just buy it and spend time with it. Just one comment though apart from all the positives. TOO MANY STICKERS!!!!!! I hope Lego will always provide 2 sets of stickers for large boxes. We can't afford to make mistakes with our stickers and ruin our beautiful Lego sets. Since this is a modular set, I hope Lego will release another city.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 20 hrsWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City
- September 29th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0What a Beauty!Goodlife | 55-64I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI did not want this build to finish. It was so much fun to build and intriguing. When building sub-sections I would wonder what it was until it became obvious as some sub-sets were built upside down or inside out at first. I have been in hospital the whole time I was building it and every Nurse, Doctor or Orderly had to come and have a look to check on the progress. It was a great hit with all the staff and with some little people visitors as well. The only downer is the exorbitant prices we have to pay in Australia. It should be about $400 compared to other country's prices but it cost $500 AUD. Why do we have to pay so much more than the rest of the world?Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 7 daysBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City
- October 20th, 2017Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Ninjago City Brilliant BuildMrWilliam | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonThis set was bought as a school holiday build project and completed solely by my seven year old son in approximately 15 hours. During the build my son reported feeling happy and excited and was fully engrossed in the build. According to my son the squid and blossom tree are really nice and the fact the cash machine spits out notes and the crab steamer flips and cooks the crabs are particularly nice touches. My son thinks it's a shame that Sensi Wu is not included with the set. All in all "brilliant" according to the builder.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Build Time: 15 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55NINJAGO® City