Molten Man Battle
FREE exclusive Creative Fun 12-in-1 set with purchases over £85.*Learn more
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Build an awesome fire monster and role-play a thrilling LEGO® Marvel Spider-Man 76128 Molten Man Battle. The buildable Molten Man mechanical buildable toy figure features posable joints, a gripping claw, 6-stud rapid shooter, buildable ‘melting’ objects including half a car, street lamp and a traffic light attached to its body, molten lava elements and attachment points for minifigures. This Marvel toy includes 3 minifigures—Spider-Man, Mysterio and a firefighter—with weapons and accessories to play out exciting superhero scenes from Marvel’s Spider-Man: Far From Home movie.
- This Spider-Man toy building set for kids includes 3 Marvel Universe minifigures: Spider-Man, Mysterio and a firefighter.
- Molten Man buildable figure features a posable head, arms and legs, gripping claw, 6-stud rapid shooter, buildable ‘melting’ objects including half a car, street lamp and traffic light, chain, melting lava stick elements and various attachment points for minifigures.
- This Spider-Man playset features minifigure weapons including Spider-Man’s web pack, and Mysterio’s power energy elements.
- Accessories include the firefighter’s buildable fire extinguisher for creative play.
- The Marvel Spider-Man minifigure features new-for-May-2019 black and grey stealth suit decoration and the Mysterio minifigure is also new for May 2019.
- Recreate thrilling scenes from the Spider-Man: Far From Home movie with this creative building toy.
- Add 76129 Hydro-Man Attack and 76130 Stark Jet and The Drone Attack construction toys for even more Spider-Man action.
- Molten Man buildable action figure toy stands over 7” (18cm) tall.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Spider Monkey!KyleStyle1 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI love this movie accurate scene! The “night monkey” or stealth spider-man mini-figure is one of my favourite mini-figures and how he earns his name is a comedic scene in the movie (no-spoilers). This is an exclusive mini-figure appearing for the first time in this set and the print on this figure front and back is amazing! I give it a 5/5. I really enjoy how the web attachment can stick to the Fire Elemental’s hand as Night Monkey swings, this is also a really cool poseable feature. Mysterio is a great looking mini-figure with good print on his front and the back. The head piece for the mini-figure is grey with Mysterio’s helmet/ astronaut-looking-globe preventing us from seeing his face. One suggestion I have which would’ve made this a 5/5 figure for me is if actually included Quentin Beck's actual face-print from the movie with his beard. Including Mysterio’s real face & making his globe opaque (foggy) preventing people from being able to see his face would’ve made this the perfect figure! Due to no face print, I give this figure a 4/5 as it still looks great. The fireman mini-figure isn’t from the film as far as I can recall, but it’s an appropriate figure to include since the Fire Elemental is burning everything in sight. The print on fireman as well as his hat and fire extinguisher are decent, so I give this a 3/5 rating. The Fire Elemental is known as the "Strongest Elemental" and it looks amazing and scary! With dripping pieces of lava, fiery chains, part of a car lodged in his mid-section, and lamp posts stuck into him only adds to this intimidating figure. The face on the Fire Elemental is decent & I really enjoyed the molten rocks and lava exterior pieces. The only thing I don’t love about this figure are the legs joints as this can make the Molten Man difficult to pose and often this figure will end up doing the “splits” as the leg joints aren’t super stiff. Leg joints such as those used in the Hulk Buster or War-Machine-Buster would have made this figure easier to pose. I love the fiery colour, scheme used on this figure and everything that’s been lodged into the Fire Elemental. I’ll still give this a 5/5 as it’s super well done, great work LEGO!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle
- May 18th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0(Second) Best set of 2019!!!TahuKenobi850 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!This thing is awesome! The build is overall similar to the Power Miners Crystal King from 2009, but so much better. I love the translucent orange, gold, and gray color scheme the use of antennae pieces to create dripping lava and Crystal King armor to create molten rocks, etc. My favorite thing about it is the asymmetrical look, with little greebles througout, and more importantly, various pieces of street sticking out of the figure. The street lamp, car hood, sign post, traffic light, and (I think) fence peices) come together really well to give the illusion that he's coming out of the road. The minifigures are great too. Stealth Spiderman and Mysterio are great new figures with a high amount of detail, and some great play features in spiderman's webs. The fireman is the ultimate examlpe of "it's the thought that counts" since he's going up against a giant sentient humanoid molten lava monster with a fire extinguisher. My only small complaints are that the stickers can be troublesome and that the line overall has no Ned minifigure. Despite that, this is still one of my favorite sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle
- April 27th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0On fire!Yonduvader | 45-54I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfGreat simple build, Based on this summers new Spider-Man film. The set builds one of the films ‘elementals ‘ which are based on fire, water etc, this one the fire based one, made to look like it’s made of street parts ie lamp-post, traffic light, car parts plus fire, molten rock etc. Looks good once built. The three figures are all great, a fireman, a new spidey in stealth suit which looks fantastic plus the brilliant version of mysterio, all nicely detailed! Great set well worth the price for what you get!Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Molten Man Battle
- May 8th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Bad printing from LEGO latelyBioHazard | 19-24Purchased for: SelfFor a little bit of background, I am a LEGO collector who is largely interested in Marvel sets, building them with my family and displaying. Overall, I have found printing in the Marvel sets recently to be quite disappointing. This set is no exception, with weak, scratched painting on the majority of the Molten Man panels, including the edges of the face. Spider-Mans leg printing is also faint and is slightly rubbed off. The set looked nice until the later half of the last bag, the biggest problem of which is the horrible head design. When trying to pose the Molten Man build, I found the legs did not have enough friction to keep him in any interesting poses other than a straight legged stance. The set is fun to play with, and makes a great display anyways!9 May 2019Keith, Customer ServiceHi there, thanks for your review. I'm sorry to hear there were some issues with the printed pieces in your new Molten Man Battle set. We take quality issues very seriously: our manufacturing process includes checking and re-checking our products to make sure they look just as they're supposed to. If any pieces aren't quite right, please reach out to our Brick Experts at LEGO.com/service or request replacements at LEGO.com/service/replacementparts.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 20 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Molten Man Battle