Park the Mobile Police Unit, raise the satellite dish and antenna, and get ready to track down the crook! Use the high-tech control room surveillance screens to locate the crook getting away with the stash of money and chase him down. Then lock him up in the mobile jail. Just make sure he doesn’t escape while the policemen drink their coffee! Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook.Building Instructions
- Includes 3 minifigures with assorted accessories: 2 policemen and a crook
- Features a Mobile Police Unit with control room, 3 surveillance screens, jail, detachable trailer with support legs, road barrier storage compartment, folding antenna and satellite dish, and a hidden city map and coffee machine!
- Accessories include a ball and chain, handcuffs, flashlight, crowbar, money note, walkie talkie, 3 coffee mugs, laptop and 2 traffic road blocks
- Detach the trailer, extend the support legs and drive away
- Open up the trailer sides to reveal the control room
- Monitor the crook from the surveillance screens
- Catch the crook and throw him in jail
- Mobile Police Unit measures over 5” (16cm) high, 11” (30cm) long and 2” (7cm) wide
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
100% would recommend this product.
Overall RatingAverage rating4.9out of 5 stars
Play ExperienceAverage rating4.8out of 5 stars
Level of DifficultyAverage rating2.1out of 5 stars
Value for MoneyAverage rating4.6out of 5 stars
- December 31st, 2014Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Call For Back-up, Part 2 of 2!uca8554 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI added the Mobile Police Unit set to my city on the same day as the Helicopter Surveillance set. When considering price, I actually think the two sets are evenly matched. You will pay more for the bigger HS set, but the MPU is almost as cool and priced better. Both make a great addition to the police force of Legoville, USA!Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Mobile Police Unit
- January 8th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0kntlego | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfAn easy set but with an amazing level of detail of the police truck. It includes everything possible, e.g. monitors, a jail, storage space, sirens, etc. Definitely recommended for those interested in the Lego City series. Also possible to add on with the whole range of police sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrs 30 minsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit
- January 12th, 2014Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The most awesome lego experience ever!Dachshundlover | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI really love the graphics and the parts to this AMAZING LEGO SET !!!!!!!Thank you for making this lego set and i will hope that there will be new LEGO CITY POLICE ADVENTURES AND SETS TO FOLLOW !Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit
- April 15th, 2015Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great set for police fansLeSensuel | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfIf you are into Cops & Crooks, crime fighting or investigations, this set is probably for you. The set includes two police officers and a prisoner. The truck's front side is very detailed and looks very good. The back of it is less detailed, but it's as if it should. Now onto the trailer. It looks amazing and very easy to play with. The set looks really good, whether you bought it to be into a collection, or simply to play with. Lots of smalls details including multiples tv sets, a coffee machine, multiple coffee mugs and a few posters. The prisoner can escape though the back of the trailer quite easily which makes it fully functional. The build itself is pretty simple, but takes a little bit of time, you will end with a few replacing pieces that can be nice to have, including more cuffs and a few lights.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Mobile Police Unit