Children become heroes in their own epic stories with this cool LEGO® brick version of Luke Skywalker’s X-wing Fighter (75301) from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy. It’s packed with authentic details to delight fans, including an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit with space behind for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
Play and display
This awesome building toy for kids features Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO minifigures, each with weapons, including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure.
The best buildable toys for kids
The LEGO Group has been recreating iconic starships, vehicles, locations and characters from the Star Wars universe since 1999. LEGO Star Wars is now its most successful theme with fun gift ideas for creative kids, and adults too.
- Recreate scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this awesome building toy for kids, featuring a LEGO® brick-built version of Luke Skywalker’s iconic X-wing Fighter (75301).
- Includes Luke Skywalker, Princess Leia and General Dodonna LEGO® minifigures, each with weapons including Luke’s lightsaber, plus an R2-D2 LEGO droid figure for roleplay adventures.
- The X-wing features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit, space for R2-D2, wings that can be switched to attack position at the touch of a button, retractable landing gear and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Fun to build and play with solo or as a group activity, this building toy makes a super birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 9 and up.
- This starfighter construction model measures over 3 in. (8 cm) high, 12.5 in. (31 cm) long and 11 in. (28 cm) wide, and looks awesome displayed in a child’s bedroom between playtime missions.
- Buying for a big Star Wars™ fan who is a LEGO® beginner? Don’t worry. This set comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions so they can build with Jedi-like confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fabulous for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, dream up original stories or just build and proudly display the construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards, meaning they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force!
- LEGO® components are tested in almost every way imaginable to ensure they meet rigorous safety standards.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 90 days of receipt of your order.
Importer to the UK from 1 January 2021:
LEGO Company Limited
33 Bath Road
Slough SL 1 3UF
- January 11th, 2021Average rating2out of 5 stars2.0Red five is not really standing byStarWarsFan4 | 14-18Purchased for: SelfRed leader: “Lock s-foils in attack position.” Red five: “Okay... but they don’t lock.” Here is the main problem with the set. The wings don’t stay open the whole time when you are swooshing it around!!!!!! Also the landing gear doesn’t go up either!!!!! The figures are cool though and this is my favorite toy but it is not a super high quality LEGO set. If you were planning on playing with this with the Razor Crest it is not the right scale. But the X-wing looks good in front of my A New Hope poster.Play ExperienceAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 1 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?25Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lots of funI would recommend this to a friend!My 9 year old son has suddenly become obsessed with all things Star Wars especially the fighters. The X-Wing was his first true love so it was only fitting to get him the Lego X-Wing Fighter. He loves it! The build was a little challenging in a few places where many of the pieces look the same but for the most part he was able to follow the instructions and build on his own. The details are incredible. The wings deploy with a push of a button on top into the shape of an X. The are 2 blasters that shoot lasers across the room when you lift them up a little. The little red lasers need to be loaded in a certain direction to work correctly. Luke Skywalker and R2D2 are removable but only fly in their designated pilot positions. The only complaint is that the landing gear doesn't attach well so it falls off easily. Ours has already been lost. All in all a great set.18 January 2021Sarah, LEGO® Customer ServiceWe're glad you had a stellar time building this set! Please know that we are constantly testing and retesting our builds to ensure that they'll hold up to action and play, as long as they are built exactly as shown on the directions. Some rebuilding will usually fix any stability issues! If you find that any pieces aren't holding together as they should, feel free to give us a shout at LEGO.build/Service-BV.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 7th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AwesomeQmarine |I would recommend this to a friend!We are a Star Wars loving house so all things stars wars is a big hit. The x wing was one thing my son really loves. It took us about an hour working together to put this together. It was easy to follow the instructions and all the pieces were there with a few extras just in case. The wings move up and down and it even fires laser rods. The little r2-d2 is our favorite.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Was this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™
- January 17th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Nice and sleek, but needs improvement.AZlex | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfContinuing in Lego's trend of making one X-Wing per year, they decided to go for a more manageable price for one with this "small" and compact X-Wing. I say "small" because it's surprisingly not small at all. It's only about half an inch shorter than the 2018 X-Wing. The biggest complain with this set is the lack of detail, especially on the long section. The top is very bland, has lots of studs showing, and is somewhat inaccurate. The nosepiece, while a more screen-accurate decision, isn't as good as the previous model. The wing system is a very nice refresh and is much better than the previous system. The only problem with it is that the bottom left and top right wings are somewhat loose, and all the wings slowly open up if they're in landing position while in air. Overall, this is a very nice playset and is still great on display. Some slight modifications can make this the best X-Wing fighter yet. (Check images to see ideas)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Luke Skywalker’s X-Wing Fighter™