Role-play an epic battle between Blizzard Samurai and ninja action figures with LEGO® NINJAGO® 70676 Lloyd's Titan Mech. This highly posable robot ninja mech toy for kids features a minifigure cockpit, gripping hand to hold a giant katana, spinning shuriken slicer/shield and a detachable flyer with minifigure driver's seat, adjustable wings and 2 spring-loaded shooters. Children will love recreating scenes from the NINJAGO TV show and dreaming up their own ninja fighting games with 6 minifigures and lots of cool weapons and accessory elements, including the Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu weapon and the new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner toy of Zane FS. Give any LEGO builder an amazing building experience with Instructions PLUS, available in the LEGO Life app for smartphones and tablets. The easy-to-use, intuitive building instructions let them zoom, rotate and visualize their creation using the special ghost mode as they go. Instructions PLUS is also great for younger builders, guiding them through the building process for a greater sense of independence and achievement.
- Includes 6 new-for-June-2019 LEGO® NINJAGO® minifigures: Lloyd and Zane FS (Forbidden Spinjitzu) ninja action figures, plus General Vex, Blizzard Sword Master, Blizzard Archer and Blizzard Warrior.
- Lloyd’s Titan Mech features a minifigure cockpit, posable arms and legs, gripping hands, spinning shuriken slicer/shield, giant katana and a detachable flyer with minifigure driver's seat, adjustable wings and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
- Weapons include Lloyd's silver- and gold-colored katanas, General Vex’s Scroll of Forbidden Spinjitzu, Blizzard Sword Master’s 2 ice katanas, Blizzard Archer’s crossbow and Blizzard Warrior’s ice katana.
- Accessory elements include Lloyd’s katana holder, Zane FS’s ‘powered-up’ hood element and new-for-June-2019 tornado spinner, and General Vex and Blizzard Warrior's ice armor.
- Hot toy building kit for kids to recreate exciting action from the NINJAGO® TV show.
- Add 70671 Lloyd's Journey and 70678 Castle of the Forsaken Emperor LEGO® toy ninja sets to play out more adventures with Lloyd in the Never-Realm.
- Use the LEGO® Life app to access intuitive Instructions PLUS building instructions for this LEGO NINJAGO® set. Help even younger builders through the building process, with easy-to-use zoom, rotate and ghost-mode functions to visualize their creations as they go.
- Titan Mech toy measures over 14” (37cm) high, 5” (15cm) long and 13” (35cm) wide.
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- August 16th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great Ninjago MechSkinnyCJ | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is really good money for the amount of parts you get and minifigures included. The size of the Mech is really good it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be and it can stand on it's own. I really like the variety with the ice/blue ninjas they all look a bit different because of the armour they have. It also includes some spare swords and banners which is a nice wee extra.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 4 hrs 30 minsWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Titan Mech
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Lego has finally done itAMerch25 | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is so incredible to be honest I love its color scheme I love its design and Most of all I love the fact that lego has finally made such an amazing mech it’s tall sleek and so much fun for kids I also love the fact that it’s a 2 in 1 and the mini figures are fantastic but there is one complaint of mine which is articulation in the head arms and knees but after fixing these nitpicks you get an phenomenal mech if you have the pieces to fix these issues by all means pick it up because it is well worth itPlay ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 40 minsWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Titan Mech
- August 10th, 2019Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0Surprisingly GoodPoliticalTrekkie | 14-18I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI'm a person who have been a little sick of the mechs over the years, but this one was surprisingly entertaining. Plenty of features, and way taller than I thought. I could do with maybe one more feature (a scabbard for the sword perhaps) but it's fine for what I payed for. I am also a little confused about the spinner included, which did not get infused with glitter like the rest of the ninja's. I'm curious about why that choice was made, but it isn't a deal breaker or anything. Minifigures are great, with great detail on the armor. Please LEGO, don't make another mech next Ninjago wave, let this one stand out a little and people will flock to it.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 7 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45Lloyd's Titan Mech
- December 30th, 2019Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0awsomeEricbobcalsam | 35-44I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: Selfit broke while i bwas bilding it but it is an awsome.6 January 2020Emily, Customer ServiceThanks for your review. We're glad you enjoyed the set. When you say it broke - do you mean a piece broke, or that the set came apart? If the set came apart, that's a sign that something may be just a little off in your build. If a piece is out of place, that can throw things out of alignment. A little rebuilding should do the trick. Make extra sure that all the pieces are in the right spot and that they're pressed tightly together. Keep an eye out for the joint pieces, especially! You'll want to make sure you hear a "click" when you put them together. If a part broke, head over to LEGO.build/BricksPieces to request a replacement.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 days 5 hrs 59 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Lloyd's Titan Mech