Item 1 of 1
Item 1 of 1
LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Get the Charles Dickens Tribute as a gift with purchases over £150.*Learn more
Take command of your LEGO® models with this remote control. Add a LEGO Power Functions IR Receiver, battery box and motors (sold separately) to your LEGO creations, and then use this handy remote control to control the speed!
- Features a 4-channel, 7-speed, infrared remote control!
- Use the jog wheels to control your motor speed!
- Requires 3 AAA (1.5v) batteries, not included.
85% would recommend this product.
Value for Money
- December 16th, 2013Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0ExcellentI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is an excellent LEGO product. It is small and doesn't weigh much. It operates on four different channels, allowing you to control four models at once from the same controller. The two dials allow you to control two different functions on each channel, such as two motors, or a motor and lights. Each dial has seven settings, allowing you to control the strength of the function at seven intervals. As long as nothing is obscuring the blue thing on top of the controller or receiver, the signal is perfect. At thirteen dollars, it is an excellent value for the money.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
- August 1st, 2010Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A Must Have for any Lego Train BuyerTurner |I would recommend this to a friend!With this remote, you can control 4 Emerald Night trains, or 8 Passenger Train or Cargo Trains. In other words, you can run four trains with both lights and motor action, or eight trains with only motor power. It uses the battery power very efficiently, too, only using it when you turn the knobs. (I've had a remote for 8 months so far with the same batteries in it) Because of this feature, there isn't an on/off switch. Great price, too. It greatly enhances the play experience of the Emerald Night, or maybe a custom train of yours.Play Experience5.0Value for Money5.0Was this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
- January 11th, 2017Average rating4out of 5 stars4.0An AWESOME addition!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought this in order to power our Christmas train. Once I knew I had all the correct parts it was VERY easy to set up and assemble. The only drawback being that this came with virtually NO instructions. (NOTE: the instructions come with the Lego kit you purchased the power function for). However, once you use it and know how it works with the Legos that you purchased it for you can use it VERY easily for future products or to assemble your own original design. Was very easy to set up and get going per the Lego instructions and after that it was VERY EXCITEDLY to see all Legos in action!!!Play Experience4.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 15 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?45LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
- December 18th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Works, when using right batterieslilkdc |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI added power functions to the Holiday Train my son and I put together. I was getting very frustrated when I could not get it to work. Removing the IR receiver allowed it to work, but who wants to hit the button on the battery to stop it. It turned out to be the batteries - Duracell batteries do NOT work in the remote - the terminals are slightly shorter than those on Eveready. Lego needs to make a slight adjustment to their battery compartment so it will work with Duracells.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Building Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55LEGO® Power Functions IR Speed Remote Control
Shop more like this: