Send in the futuristic knights to steal the spell books from Jestro's Volcano Lair, featuring a trapdoor, spinning lava mouth, movable saw blade on the stairwell, detachable throne, library with exploding wall function, and a prison cell with ejecting wall. Turn the lair around to reveal the living quarters with a bedroom, bathroom, kitchen, prison and a weapon room. Also comes with Macy's Mace Slammer, Axl's Hover Horse and 6 scannable shields. Includes 8 minifigures and 2 Scurriers.
- Includes 10 minifigures: Jestro, Bookkeeper, Lavaria, 2 Ash Attackers, 2 Scurriers, Axl, Macy Halbert and Lance Richmond.
- Features Jestro's Volcano Lair, Macy's Mace Slammer and Axl's Hover Horse.
- Volcano Lair features a detachable throne, a seated disc-shooter weapon, trapdoor function that leads into a spinning lava mouth, stairwell with spinning saw blade to stop the knights climbing the stairs, library with 2 spell books, prison cell with collapsible wall, weapon chamber, treasure room, bedroom with bed, bathroom with bathtub, and a kitchen with a chicken and a banana.
- Mace Slammer features a ball shooter and 2 flick missiles.
- Release the Volcano Lair's trapdoor, and turn the handle to plunge the victim into the jaw of the lava spinning mouth.
- Spin the cog handle to set the saw blade spinning and stop the knights from climbing the stairwell.
- Pull the prison cell's lever to topple the wall.
- Fire Macy's Mace Slammer ball shooter and flick missiles at the library's shield-shaped element to create an explosion effect and retrieve the spell books.
- Also includes the Book of Destruction and Book of Revenge.
- Weapons include Jestro's 2 magic wands, Axl's Axe, Macy's Photon Mace, Lance's NEXO Lance, the Ash Attacker's 2 spears, Lavaria's 2 swords, the Scurrier's axe, a sword and 2 buildable weapons in the weapon chamber.
- Accessory elements include Axl's helmet and shield, Macy's helmet, shield and NEXO armor, Lance's helmet, shield and NEXO armor, arat, frog, chicken, spider, banana, 2 gold goblets, and a cauldron.
- This set offers an age-appropriate building experience for ages 9-14.
- Download the free LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™: MERLOK 2.0 app to your smartphone or tablet. Ask your parents' or guardians' permission before going online.
- Scan shields for each of the 6 NEXO Powers (Flash Cannon, Fire Tornado, Wall Block, Banana Bomb, Jungle Dragon and Whirl Wind) and power up in the LEGO® NEXO KNIGHTS™ game!
- Watch all your favorite NEXO KNIGHTS™ characters on Cartoon Network.
- Jestro's Volcano Lair measures over 12” (33cm) high, 16” (41cm) wide and 11” (28cm) deep.
- Macy's Mace Slammer measures over 4” (12cm) high, 6” (17cm) long and 4” (12cm) wide.
- Axl's Hover Horse measures over 1” (4cm) high, 3” (9cm) long and 1” (5cm) wide.
- December 26th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Christmas present for sonI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SonI bought several LEGO sets for my son this year for Christmas and this one completed his sets. It's amazing!!! All the Nexo Knights are way filing to play with and this is no different! He's played with this all day and well worth every penny. Comes with everything you need for a great time. Things I like: the spike plank drop feature. Pictures don't do justice, because the figures literally walk a plank and drop in a pit of spikes and you can swirl them around to their their death. There's a prison with a rat in the basement with 3 total levelsPlay Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jestro's Volcano Lair
- July 20th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Volcano Spews Lava and Awesomeness!!!I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfJestro's Volcano Lair is an awesome set (hence my praising review title) that I couldn't wait to purchase since I saw images of it from the toy fairs! The build centers around a lava-fall which meets an unpleasant end in a spiky doom. As far as I know, the volcanic lair has not appeared in the TV yet (maybe it never will) therefore I don't know if it's supposed to be the mouth of a monster or a mechanical menace built by Jestro's army or magic itself. The set certainly captures Jestro's wanna-be-evil lifestyle and has a similar look to a medieval castle-without the lava of course :). The build features a jail cell which the knights can escape from, a throne for Jestro, a suspended seat for Lavaria (unfortunately it's lifted and secured by an exposed technic liftarm), a bed for Jestro, loot, and a trapdoor which drops you straight into the lava. There's even a bathtub in the back which is somewhat odd but I suppose you would sweat a lot if you spent your time in the volcanic lair. The knights are given Axl's hover-horse and a flyer (the flyer does have a ball shooter) that belongs to Macy. Both can stow the character's weapon and shield! The minifigures in this set are excellent with us receiving Jestro, The Book of Monsters, the new/exclusive Bookkeeper, Lavaria, a scurrier, and a cool black scurrier to top it off. Overall, Jestro's Volcanic Lair is an incredibly good set that is well done from most aspects and is great for those who want to play, display, or make stopmotions with it!!! I would recommend this set!Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty2.0Value for Money4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jestro's Volcano Lair
- December 30th, 2016Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Evil yeah!JDA1 |I would recommend this to a friend!I found the bath funny.I think it would be a great starter set lf you were just starting to like nexo knights.I would also recomend watching the TV series. It comes with Macy,Axl,Lance,Jestro,the Book of monsters,Bookeeper,a Ash Ataker and 2 scuriers.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Build Time: 10 hrsBuilding Experience: Intermediate LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jestro's Volcano Lair
- August 20th, 2018Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME!!!EGP17 |I would recommend this to a friend!I love this set. I got it for my birthday about a year ago. All the interactive features and details make it amazing. It truly is worth the money. My favorite part is the swinging saw blade. If this wasn’t retired now, I would buy more for Nexo Knight Fans.Play Experience5.0Level of Difficulty4.0Value for Money5.0Build Time: 5 hrs 45 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Jestro's Volcano Lair