Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
LEGO® VIPs get Double Points on online purchases July 13-19.Learn more
Back orders accepted, will be shipped by 14 September 2020
Enter your address to find a store near you.
Young builders can reimagine classic moments from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) playset. The gyrosphere deployment station has an entrance turnstile and a trigger to launch a gyrosphere with a minifigure inside. And kids will love playing out LEGO® Jurassic World dinosaur battles with the Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus toy figures.
There are 5 minifigures, including Owen Grady and Claire Dearing, for creative role play, and the treesin the buildable jungle scene can be knocked over with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail. A great gift idea for kids aged 8 and up, this building set comes with step-by-step instructions so even LEGO rookies can build confidently.
LEGO Jurassic World sets feature dinosaur figures, well-known characters, cool vehicles and more, for fans to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the collectible models.
- Reimagine scenes from the Jurassic World movie with this Indominus rex vs. Ankylosaurus (75941) building toy for kids, featuring 2 awesome dinosaurs, gyrosphere deployment station and more!
- Children can role-play thrilling action with 5 minifigures – including Owen Grady, Claire Dearing and brothers Gray and Zach Mitchell – plus new-for-June-2020, posable Indominus rex and Ankylosaurus dinosaur figures.
- There are so many ways to play with the gyrosphere station, which features a ticket booth, turnstile and gyrosphere-launch function, plus a jungle build with trees to knock down with the Ankylosaurus’s swiping tail.
- A cool birthday, Christmas or surprise present, this 537-piece LEGO® playset offers a fun, rewarding building challenge and creative solo- or group-play experience for boys and girls aged 8 and up.
- The gyrosphere station measures over 4” (12cm) high, 10” (27cm) wide and 10” (27cm) deep – and this action-packed dinosaur adventure set combines brilliantly with other LEGO® Jurassic World sets for extra creative fun.
- This construction kit is powered by children’s imaginations – no batteries required – so their adventures with Jurassic World LEGO® character minifigures and toy dinosaurs never run out of energy!
- Thinking of buying this Jurassic World building toy for a kid new to LEGO® sets? No problem. It comes with step-by-step, illustrated instructions, so even beginners can build with confidence.
- LEGO® Jurassic World building sets allow kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the animated series and movies, create their own unique adventures or just build and display the awesome, collectible models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® bricks have met the highest industry standards, plus our own quality criteria, which ensures that young builders (and any dinosaur fan) can connect and pull them apart easily every time.
- LEGO® bricks and pieces are tested to the max so you can be sure that this awesome building toy for kids meets the highest global safety and quality standards – and might even survive a dinosaur attack!
- Free standard 2 to 4 business day delivery on all merchandise orders over £50!
- Express delivery available at checkout.
- Custom parts orders are sent separately from merchandise and take additional time to process and deliver.
- Unopened merchandise may be returned for a full refund within 180 days of receipt of your order.
- July 11th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0A M A Z I N GPatA | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI was waiting for this set since the first sneek peek pictures, months ago. And I was not disappointed at all :) Some may think it is a bit expensive for the size of the set (537 pcs), But, don't forget that you get TWO amazing dinos with it. First, the re-release of the amazing Indominus Rex (a bit more grey than the previous one, who was white). I prefer its current greyish color, more accurate. And second, the brand new and all exclusive Ankylosaurus, with a moveable knocking tail. The build of the visitors hut is very simple, nontheless, very cool looking. The only negative point here would be the minifigs you get. We always get the same minifigs (Owen and Claire). I would have prefered to get visitors minifigs, wearing promotional hats and t-shirts. Still, I give 5 big shiny stars for this set, and I highly recommend it to everyone :)Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Building Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- July 6th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great addition!Adam516 | 25-34I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfReally glad to see a set with the Indominus again, and the new Ankylosaur is a great addition to the dinosaur line. The gyrosphere station is larger than I anticipated but isn't a difficult build. The trees and sign are fun but it would have been nice to see a separate tree or rock build as well. All the minifigures have good printing, and having all the key characters in one set is a good move on Legos part. Overall I highly recommend this set for collectors and kids eager to grow their Jurassic World park!Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 3 hrs 20 minsBuilding Experience: Expert LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus
- July 9th, 2020Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Jurassic WorldDylanJW5 | 19-24I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfWhen LEGO announced the new wave of Jurassic World sets I knew I had to get this one straight away. This is probably the most accurate Jurassic World movie set. It comes with the four main characters from the film and also the Indominus Rex and an Ankylosaurs. I love that LEGO keep checking more dinosaurs off their list. I’m still hoping for a Mosasaurus and a Brachiosaurus. This set was really fun to build and a great addition to the other Jurassic World sets.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 1 hrs 5 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Indominus Rex vs. Ankylosaurus