Imperial TIE Fighter™Star Wars™
Get a LEGO® McLaren Elva as a gift with purchases over £40*Learn more
Kids can roleplay as the villains from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this cool LEGO® brick version of the Imperial TIE Fighter (75300). Capturing the authentic, sleek design of an iconic starfighter in the Imperial fleet, it features an opening LEGO minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters.
There are also 2 LEGO minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid to inspire fun creative roleplay and storytelling.
Star Wars action in LEGO style
The LEGO Group has been creating brick-built versions of iconic Star Wars starfighters, vehicles, locations and characters since 1999. It’s become a hugely successful theme with an awesome assortment of toy building sets and the best gift ideas for kids and fans of all ages.
- Fans can build their own missile-shooting LEGO® brick version of the iconic Imperial TIE Fighter (75300) and reimagine scenes from the classic Star Wars™ trilogy with this buildable playset.
- Includes 2 LEGO® Star Wars™ minifigures: a TIE Fighter Pilot with a blaster pistol and a Stormtrooper with a blaster, plus an NI-L8 Protocol Droid LEGO figure for role-play adventures.
- The TIE Fighter features an opening LEGO® minifigure cockpit and 2 spring-loaded shooters for action-packed play.
- Great for solo building or sharing the fun with friends and family, this set makes the best birthday present, holiday gift or surprise treat for creative kids and any Star Wars™ fan aged 8 and up.
- Measuring over 6.5 in. (17 cm) high, 5.5 in. (14 cm) long and 6 in. (15 cm) wide, it makes a striking display piece in any child’s bedroom between playtime battles.
- Looking for an engaging building toy for a child who is new to LEGO® sets? This 432-piece Star Wars™ set comes with clear instructions so they can build independently and with Jedi-level confidence.
- LEGO® Star Wars™ sets are fantastic for kids (and adult fans) to recreate scenes from the saga, play out their own creative stories or just build and display the collectible construction models.
- Ever since 1958, LEGO® components have met stringent industry standards to ensure they are compatible and connect consistently – no need to use the Force.
- LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and rigorously analysed to satisfy demanding safety standards.
- January 12th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Used every piece, made a TIE interceptorI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfI get that there are people out there who don't want a regular TIE. This set is still for you. Using every piece in the box, without any other pieces at all, I was able to construct a fairly fine TIE interceptor. To me, that elevates this set to a whole other level. It's a 2 in 1 TIE set. And NI-L8 looks great, the TIE pilot is beautiful, and I don't mind the new helmet for the trooper. Always nice to see.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- January 18th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great piece!I would recommend this to a friend!My son was able to put this together with his twin sister with no problems, they are 8. My son is in the expert range for building, this is one of his favorite things to do, he has Aspergers, he is very high functioning. This makes him advanced in areas of interest. It came with several Lego characters which he loves. This is great. My son likes to play with his Legos after he has built them. This was durable enough to stay together while he played with it and his sister. Now he has it displayed on top of his shelves in his room. It stands by itself very well and displays well. This is a great likeness to the actual Star Wars imperial ship. The shooters are super cool and go very far! I would definitely recommend this to my friends and family.Play ExperienceAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating5out of 5 stars5.0Was this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- January 3rd, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0Great package for the money.DS612 |I would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis is my ever first Tie Fighter I have ever bought. Price point is great and the build is fun and enjoyable. I am a big fan of the imperial starships and this is a must have to my collection since I just started to collect Lego Star Wars with my son. The play is very enjoyable and it’s really sturdy. The build is not as difficult as I thought and I highly recommend this to anyone who doesn’t own a Tie Fighter to get one. From what I have seen online all the other set costs way over $100 and for this to be under $70 is pretty good deal.Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating3out of 5 stars3.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 2 hrsBuilding Experience: Novice LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™
- February 9th, 2021Average rating5out of 5 stars5.0The Empire Strikes BackI would recommend this to a friend!Purchased for: SelfThis set is honestly a great value for the money. The fact that it comes with 3 mini figures is even better, though I would like to have 1 TIE pilot and 2 Stormtroopers. I'm primarily a technic builder, along with having some bigger Star Wars set (Millennium Falcon, Slave 1, Razor Crest, etc.), and even though this set was easy to build, it was still a fun experience. I bought 2 sets and modded one of them into a TIE Interceptor(ish). They both look great next to my Vader figure. I hope Lego will release a true TIE Interceptor model in the near future *cough, cough*Play ExperienceAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Level of DifficultyAverage rating2out of 5 stars2.0Value for MoneyAverage rating4out of 5 stars4.0Build Time: 30 minsBuilding Experience: Advanced LEGO builderWas this helpful?55Imperial TIE Fighter™